Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

p3x14l3bf1rz.jpg

It got that way from these guys >>

th

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

th

Not these spoiled brats
Those players we know they dont to countries to shoot innocent people and enable big companies to steal their natural resources.

I think he just likes being on his knees. He should invest in some knee pads.
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
Where did anyone say it was ok to kill that guy, you lying pos?
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

That’s why the cop has been arrested and charged with murder. :rolleyes:

Only because of the violence.

But thanks for this being brought up to remind those who pretend they would have supported peaceful protest that they would not have.
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

But thanks for this being brought up to remind those who pretend they would have supported peaceful protest that they would not have.

After an investigation then I expect a determination to be made and then an arrest. The vid should have made a decision a lot quicker than it did.

I have have always supported peaceful protests. I supported the NFL players protest, I didn’t agree with how they did it. I believe that is a great way to force change. I don’t like violence, it seems to cause a greater divide.

That's great you supported their protest (kinda, sorta). Which means you didn't actually support it. The protesters are no longer trying to bring people together. The protesters are now saying "quit killing us or we will continue to seek revenge".

I support the right to protest, I don’t have to agree. Just like with guns, I don’t like guns, I support the right of others owning a gun. I don’t support racist speech but I support free speech. In Michigan, they protested over the lockdown, I didn’t support their cause, however I supported their right to protest. Big difference in what you call support.
Most of the protests are now riots. Seattle went under Marshall Law. I support protests, you lose me when you riot, it hurts the cause. I’m very consistent.

It doesn't matter that you support protest. Those that mattered did not. Once again, Trump called them to be fired. Pence walked out on them and now hypocritically claims he supports peaceful protest. He does not.

What happened with Floyd was a complete disregard for human life. And people are now more upset over some stolen televisions. The officer wasn't about to let anyone tell him he couldn't keep his knee in the neck of a dying man. Those kind of people need weeding out. But go ahead, get upset that people have had enough and are simply doing what the founders understood would need to be occasionally done.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

After an investigation then I expect a determination to be made and then an arrest. The vid should have made a decision a lot quicker than it did.

I have have always supported peaceful protests. I supported the NFL players protest, I didn’t agree with how they did it. I believe that is a great way to force change. I don’t like violence, it seems to cause a greater divide.

That's great you supported their protest (kinda, sorta). Which means you didn't actually support it. The protesters are no longer trying to bring people together. The protesters are now saying "quit killing us or we will continue to seek revenge".

I support the right to protest, I don’t have to agree. Just like with guns, I don’t like guns, I support the right of others owning a gun. I don’t support racist speech but I support free speech. In Michigan, they protested over the lockdown, I didn’t support their cause, however I supported their right to protest. Big difference in what you call support.
Most of the protests are now riots. Seattle went under Marshall Law. I support protests, you lose me when you riot, it hurts the cause. I’m very consistent.

It doesn't matter that you support protest. Those that mattered did not. Once again, Trump called them to be fired. Pence walked out on them and now hypocritically claims he supports peaceful protest. He does not.

What happened with Floyd was a complete disregard for human life. And people are now more upset over some stolen televisions. The officer wasn't about to let anyone tell him he couldn't keep his knee in the neck of a dying man. Those kind of people need weeding out. But go ahead, get upset that people have had enough and are simply doing what the founders understood would need to be occasionally done.

It does matter because I was only talking for myself, not Republicans, not Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, left, right. Just me, sorry you can’t accept that.

I’m not upset about the looting, I am upset that at least two have died as a result of the riots, I’m upset that my son is a couple blocks away from the riots and now can’t leave his place because of it. I’m upset that there is no leadership from any government official will take the lead.

So your your stupid, uninformed, judgmental opinion of what you think, I think and stuff it. It seems and I could be wrong, you are seeing this issue as binary, but it isn’t that simple and if that is your attitude, then you are part of the big problem in this country today. It is an intolerant of any opinion that does not fit one political side or the other.

If the cop killed Floyd, then he needs a trial and needs to go to jail. Any officer that uses their authority in a violent or uses excessive force need or is abusive needs be punished to a higher degree than the rest of the population because of the position of trust he is granted for his position. I want peaceful protests, I respect that and every American should be upset with what happened, it was wrong, however rioting all over the country is also wrong and solves nothing.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

It does matter because I was only talking for myself, not Republicans, not Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, left, right. Just me, sorry you can’t accept that.

I’m not upset about the looting, I am upset that at least two have died as a result of the riots, I’m upset that my son is a couple blocks away from the riots and now can’t leave his place because of it. I’m upset that there is no leadership from any government official will take the lead.

So your your stupid, uninformed, judgmental opinion of what you think, I think and stuff it. It seems and I could be wrong, you are seeing this issue as binary, but it isn’t that simple and if that is your attitude, then you are part of the big problem in this country today. It is an intolerant of any opinion that does not fit one political side or the other.

If the cop killed Floyd, then he needs a trial and needs to go to jail. Any officer that uses their authority in a violent or uses excessive force need or is abusive needs be punished to a higher degree than the rest of the population because of the position of trust he is granted for his position. I want peaceful protests, I respect that and every American should be upset with what happened, it was wrong, however rioting all over the country is also wrong and solves nothing.

They may need to be but far too often they still are not. Who has been held accountable for killing Breonna Taylor?

Nobody was going to be held accountable for killing Ahmaud Arbery until the video got out.

The other three officers held him down also. We see what happened here quite often. It appears to be possible that his medical issue started before they jumped on him. He fell down. Because he didn't jump when told to jump they decided to teach him a lesson that he needed to jump when told to jump.

It mattered none to them that he was dying. They were "in charge" and no one was going to tell them what to do.

None of the things happening now are happening if the right thing had been done previously. Nothing is going to change without violence and the threat of violence in return.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

They may need to be but far too often they still are not. Who has been held accountable for killing Breonna Taylor?

Nobody was going to be held accountable for killing Ahmaud Arbery until the video got out.

The other three officers held him down also. We see what happened here quite often. It appears to be possible that his medical issue started before they jumped on him. He fell down. Because he didn't jump when told to jump they decided to teach him a lesson that he needed to jump when told to jump.

It mattered none to them that he was dying. They were "in charge" and no one was going to tell them what to do.

None of the things happening now are happening if the right thing had been done previously. Nothing is going to change without violence and the threat of violence in return.

My wife lost one of her uncles, by being gunned down by cops, they called it “mistaken identity” they were never held accountable for his life. Not much press, a small article in the paper, the family pushed for answers and wanted an investigation, local media didn’t feel the need to follow up, his death didn’t fit the media’s agenda.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

These reprobate degenerates that are burning and looting and beating people are about to get smacked down hard. I was stuck in traffic watching these degenerates destroy I35 yesterday evening. These aren't protestors. They're not even animals. They're excrement.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

My wife lost one of her uncles, by being gunned down by cops, they called it “mistaken identity” they were never held accountable for his life. Not much press, a small article in the paper, the family pushed for answers and wanted an investigation, local media didn’t feel the need to follow up, his death didn’t fit the media’s agenda.

You shouldn't have let it drop. It isn't the media protesting.

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

You shouldn't have let it drop. It isn't the media protesting.

Again, you don’t know what we did.

Here's a story about a tall fellow sporting a jungle on top his tiny head. He can sure run, and what a strong arm, it's just that his passing mechanics are marginal.

He led a great football team to a SB, but when the dust cleared and the team wasn't so stout, he sported Mark Sanchez type numbers, this guy just wasn't very good.

As a loser the supposed team leader chose to bring attention onto himself while he claimed blacks are treated like animals by the police force, all because of a few bad cops. Whites mistreated by cops doesn't suit the narrative, because it's black lives that matter. Statistics didn't matter either, what's important is he took a knee for personal attention an satisfaction, while disrespecting the team, country and audience, and doing his part to divide the nation.

Go figure NFL owners chose team, respect, ticket sales and winning over someone's personal agenda. Instead of a leader he became a disruption. Selfishness posing as righteousness. Somehow we're supposed to believe the NFL has it out for the guy, when his problem always was a tiny head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back