Foods ya' absolutely, positively cannot stand!

You should be willing to try new things. Being childish won't bring any dead animals back to life.

lol -- bzzt

My diet is sufficiently diverse without me eating dog or horse or lemur.

Thank you for your concern, though.

First you started with "I don't like it! I won't try it!" Then you tried to pretend it was a moral issue. Then you tried to pretend anyone said anything about the sufficient diversity of your diet. Fact is, yours is simply a childish, "Ew, yucky!" attitude.

I'm not pretending anything. I was just playing along with you after your uncalled-for rudeness. There was no reason for you to call me childish because I don't want to eat any new types of meat.

I have tried plenty of things in my life and I'm satisfied with my current range of food. You have no business insulting me for my eating preferences.

There was no reason for you to call me childish because I don't want to eat any new types of meat.

Sure there was. It was an accurate description.

No. However it would be an accurate description for someone who insults others based on their food choices.

Thanks for being a jerk and ruining my fun in this thread.

I neither forced you to be childish nor to reveal a childish attitude. If it upsets you, then stop being childish, or at least keep your childish attitude to yourself.

I'll start it off, in no particular order:

Lamb......Can't stand it.

Sweetbreads.....Just the smell as they cook makes me wretch.

Goat cheese.....Hate everything about it.

Pretty much anything my sister ATTEMPTS to make.....As much as I dearly love her, there should be a law against her cooking ANYTHING!

Discuss, and add your list.:eusa_whistle:

Never tried Sweetbread and Goat Cheese is very strong but some types are okay; Lamb is good as long as it is not overcooked and the meat is properly butchered.

Once in London I order a "london grill", sounded good on the menu. The first bite of the Kidney caused me to retch. It was the most disgusting taste I have ever experienced.

OMG, love asparagus.

Love liver, chicken livers, beef liver, goose liver!

Yum!

Love asparagus too.

And I used to enjoy liver, especially braunschweiger sandwiches and fried chicken livers.

I can't eat liver now but that's an emotional thing, not a taste thing -- my mother died from a liver transplant and it's just too strange now for me to eat that particular organ even after many years. :doubt:

Brussel sprouts
I grew up absolutely hating Brussel Sprouts, due to the fact that the only way I ever had them, was boiled.

Once I had them roasted, it was an elightening moment, they rocked......drizzle 'em with garlic butter, lemon juice, and a few grinds of fresh cracked black pepper before roasting, and the entire flavor profile changes.

Last edited:
Brussel sprouts
I grew up absolutely hating Brussel Sprouts, due to the fact that the only way I ever had them, was boiled.

Once I had them roasted, it was an elightening moment, they rocked......drizzle 'em with garlic butter, lemon juice, and a few grinds of fresh cracked black pepper before roasting, and the entire flavor profile changes.

If you put garlic butter, lemon juice, and fresh black pepper on it, a piece of paper would taste great.

Brussel sprouts

If you put garlic butter, lemon juice, and fresh black pepper on it, a piece of paper would taste great.
Yep!:eusa_drool:

I'll start it off, in no particular order:

Lamb......Can't stand it.

Sweetbreads.....Just the smell as they cook makes me wretch.

Goat cheese.....Hate everything about it.

Pretty much anything my sister ATTEMPTS to make.....As much as I dearly love her, there should be a law against her cooking ANYTHING!

Discuss, and add your list.:eusa_whistle:

Hot dogs, hamburgers, and any food I have to eat with a plastic utensil.

Forum List

Back