Foods ya' absolutely, positively cannot stand!

Lima Beans.
Okra.
My mama taught me to try something at least one time.
I don't think I want to try sweetbreads or head cheese.

Hate lima beans.

Love okra.

Hate celery.

Will no longer try any new meats. If I didn't learn to like it before age 30, it's too late.

Umm, and limburger cheese is excrutiatingly bad. But I'd assume most people would agree with that if they ever had a taste of it.

Cows milk.

hate it, hate it, hate it! in fact I am allergic to it!

Only soy milk for me! delicious!:D
I'm a freak for milk.....put a glass in the freezer every night, and drink it just before bed......Hell, one of the best things about the military, are the ice cold milk dispensers in every mess hall.

But, I do like almond milk also.

Almond milk!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!:clap2:

How the hell do you milk an almond? :confused::eek:

I'm a freak for milk.....put a glass in the freezer every night, and drink it just before bed......Hell, one of the best things about the military, are the ice cold milk dispensers in every mess hall.

But, I do like almond milk also.

Almond milk!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!:clap2:

How the hell do you milk an almond? :confused::eek:

Almond milk is a beverage made from ground almonds, often used as a substitute for dairy milk.
Unlike animal milk, almond milk contains neither cholesterol nor lactose. As it does not contain any animal products, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians who abstain from dairy products. Commercial almond milk products often come in plain, vanilla or chocolate flavors and are sometimes enriched with vitamins. Almond milk can also be made at home by combining ground almonds with water in a blender. Vanilla flavoring and sweeteners are often added.

I should expand the number of creatures I'm willing to kill for my survival? Sorry, I disagree. :dunno:

You should be willing to try new things. Being childish won't bring any dead animals back to life.

lol -- bzzt

My diet is sufficiently diverse without me eating dog or horse or lemur.

Thank you for your concern, though.

And you can add donkey to the meat scandal too! quite disgusting :(:shock:

Donkey Meat Found In South African Market

I should expand the number of creatures I'm willing to kill for my survival? Sorry, I disagree. :dunno:

You should be willing to try new things. Being childish won't bring any dead animals back to life.

lol -- bzzt

My diet is sufficiently diverse without me eating dog or horse or lemur.

Thank you for your concern, though.

First you started with "I don't like it! I won't try it!" Then you tried to pretend it was a moral issue. Then you tried to pretend anyone said anything about the sufficient diversity of your diet. Fact is, yours is simply a childish, "Ew, yucky!" attitude.

Forum List

Back