Foods ya' absolutely, positively cannot stand!

Okra is way down the list, mostly because it feels creepy in my mouth, but the absolute bottom of that list is asparagus. I can not be in the same room with the vile crap.

I have a strong stomach, I can count the number of times I've thrown up in my life on one hand, other than nights drinking too much.

I walked by the liver the other day at the grocery store and gagged several times. If I didn't have an empty stomach at the time I probably would have gone full puke.

I'd put pork and beans at the top of that list too. That's disgusting.

any goat cheese and eggplant.

There is an ice cream shop here that makes weird flavors and they give out little samples..... and the one i just cant do is Durian.

Pickled sea cucumber.

Bleah.

Sauerkraut. At least the commercial stuff. Which is strange because I love pickles, and cabbage.

In 38 years of marriage, I don't think I've cooked beets even once. Although I will eat them as 'chips' or sliced and grilled.

Sauerkraut. At least the commercial stuff. Which is strange because I love pickles, and cabbage.

In 38 years of marriage, I don't think I've cooked beets even once. Although I will eat them as 'chips' or sliced and grilled.
I love a good kraut dog myself......And yes, the commercial, particularly canned is disgusting....The only commercially available that is good, is Claussen's, but I always open it and stir in a teaspoon of caraway, before closing it back up and letting it sit for a week before using.

I don't mind beets, but they are murder on Chef's whites.:cool:

I'll start it off, in no particular order:

Lamb......Can't stand it.

Sweetbreads.....Just the smell as they cook makes me wretch.

Goat cheese.....Hate everything about it.

Pretty much anything my sister ATTEMPTS to make.....As much as I dearly love her, there should be a law against her cooking ANYTHING!

Discuss, and add your list.:eusa_whistle:

Tuna Casserole.

I'll start it off, in no particular order:

Lamb......Can't stand it.

Sweetbreads.....Just the smell as they cook makes me wretch.

Goat cheese.....Hate everything about it.

Pretty much anything my sister ATTEMPTS to make.....As much as I dearly love her, there should be a law against her cooking ANYTHING!

Discuss, and add your list.:eusa_whistle:

Tuna Casserole.
Amen to that, brutha!:eusa_pray:

Cows milk.

hate it, hate it, hate it! in fact I am allergic to it!

Only soy milk for me! delicious!:D

Cows milk.

I'm a freak for milk.....put a glass in the freezer every night, and drink it just before bed......Hell, one of the best things about the military, are the ice cold milk dispensers in every mess hall.

But, I do like almond milk also.

Cows milk.

I'm a freak for milk.....put a glass in the freezer every night, and drink it just before bed......Hell, one of the best things about the military, are the ice cold milk dispensers in every mess hall.

But, I do like almond milk also.

Almond milk!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back