Foods ya' absolutely, positively cannot stand!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
I'll start it off, in no particular order:

Lamb......Can't stand it.

Sweetbreads.....Just the smell as they cook makes me wretch.

Goat cheese.....Hate everything about it.

Pretty much anything my sister ATTEMPTS to make.....As much as I dearly love her, there should be a law against her cooking ANYTHING!

Discuss, and add your list.:eusa_whistle:

There he goes again! Another control freak that wants the government to make more laws and control more of what freedom-loving Americans can do. Why are these lefties allowed to run around spouting off - er, excuse me, the phone is ringing. "Hello. Yeah, uh huh. What? Oh, OK."

It has come to my attention that we are in the food and wine department and that all weapons of mass condemnation are forbidden.

Sorry, and forget everything.

Lima Beans.
Okra.
My mama taught me to try something at least one time.
I don't think I want to try sweetbreads or head cheese.

Monkey brains?

No, not anyone here, the 'food'.
Seriously, what are you on tonight?:cuckoo:

Always remember, once a brain cell is fried, ya' never get it back.

Well, if my humor is unappreciated, I'll just take it somewhere else (sniff!).

But that is another food I wouldn't eat; fried brain cells.
I prefer humor that is actually FUNNY.

But then hey, there are actually people who think Kathy Griffin is funny, sooooooooo, to each his own, I guess.

There he goes again! Another control freak that wants the government to make more laws and control more of what freedom-loving Americans can do. Why are these lefties allowed to run around spouting off - er, excuse me, the phone is ringing. "Hello. Yeah, uh huh. What? Oh, OK."

It has come to my attention that we are in the food and wine department and that all weapons of mass condemnation are forbidden.

Negged for that? Boy, Jester has no sense of humor for a 'jester'. Pretty petty and idiotic of 'him' to boot.

Negged for that? Boy, Jester has no sense of humor for a 'jester'. Pretty petty and idiotic of 'him' to boot.
Spam my thread, ya' get smacked.....It's just the way it is.

Don't worry, you'll live......It's just a temporay boo boo.....go get somebody to kiss it, it'll feel better.

Unfortunately for me and my waistline, there are very very few foods that I won't eat.

In fact there really is only one. Beets. Can't stand them, can't eat them.

Last edited:
Fried liver. The stench makes my stomach do somersaults.

Spoiler alert: once you read what I write next. you can't unknow it.

Here ya go..... I warned ya!

Boiled asparagus smells like hot urine. Once you smell that, it's inedible.

Same goes for Parmesan cheese......it has a similar chemical signature as vomit, which is what I want to do if I get a whiff of it.

/End of wrecking your tastes.

Regards.from Rosie

Forum List

Back