Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

So why do democrats want to sexualize children again?
What do you mean by "sexualize" These kids already know hell of a lot about sex, sexual orientation and gender identity. Education is about dispelling myths and misinformation that- tends to run ramped among kids- and provide them with valuable knowledge. It is about supporting them in a way that validates their feelings about who they are without shame or guilt. It is about helping them to understand that there are others who are different and that it is not cool to be a bigot and a bully

At the same time, it is NOT about encouraging them to be sexual or to question their gender identity or sexual orientation. I suspect that is what you mean by sexualizing them . These kids are smart and they know what is going on in the world and are hungry for knowledge and understanding. You should be too. Knowledge is power and you fear that those who are- or want to be enlightened will gain that knowledge

“I believe this attempt to threaten me and remove me from campus is riddled with homophobia and bigotry,” said Petocz. “You’re silencing a queer student standing up for what he believes in, in his rights, and you’re disciplining him for challenging you on the allowance of pride flags in a gay rally? It’s ridiculous. It truly is.”

The bill’s text would make it illegal for teachers from kindergarten through fifth grade to discuss anything in the classroom related to LGBTQ identities. If they do so, parents can sue them.

Progressivism 101...

"Bob" - "I don't think it is a good idea to read books about sexuality and gender to 1st and 2nd graders"...
Progressives - "OMG!!!!... Bob is a homophobic, racist misogynist!!... can you believe this??? See?? This is what Republicans are!!! "
Conservativism 101

There should never be any mention of homosexuality, trans issues or anything having to do with sex or sexuality whatsoever. Discussing sexuality is sexualizing the children and encourages them to question their gender and grooms them to adopt the gay lifestyle.

Progressives
Children are keenly aware of issues about sex, sexuality and gender and need adult guidance to help them to understand their feelings, and to be accepting of themselves and others as unique human beings rather than become bullies and bigots, and intolerant of those who are different.

Those who want to quash such discussions may not be homophobic or bigots but they are ignorant prudes who do not understand or respect children. They would rather pretend that issues of sexual orientation and gender do not exist among kids, close their eyes and ears to the cries for help from the children, until they overdose or deliberately commit suicide out of despair.

Sadly the sexual freakazoids have total support of the liberal media and what's left of the democrat party so it doesn't take much for them to get their panties in a bunch over the slightest perceived insult these days.

What do you mean by "sexualize" These kids already know hell of a lot about sex, sexual orientation and gender identity. Education is about dispelling myths and misinformation that- tends to run ramped among kids- and provide them with valuable knowledge. It is about supporting them in a way that validates their feelings about who they are without shame or guilt. It is about helping them to understand that there are others who are different and that it is not cool to be a bigot and a bully

At the same time, it is NOT about encouraging them to be sexual or to question their gender identity or sexual orientation. I suspect that is what you mean by sexualizing them . These kids are smart and they know what is going on in the world and are hungry for knowledge and understanding. You should be too. Knowledge is power and you fear that those who are- or want to be enlightened will gain that knowledge

The real test comes when times go bad. And they do. That is when we see who gets the blame. Propaganda has tarnished people who do not vote Prog. Destroying many. It is not difficult.

Conservativism 101

There should never be any mention of homosexuality, trans issues or anything having to do with sex or sexuality whatsoever. Discussing sexuality is sexualizing the children and encourages them to question their gender and grooms them to adopt the gay lifestyle.

Progressives
Children are keenly aware of issues about sex, sexuality and gender and need adult guidance to help them to understand their feelings, and to be accepting of themselves and others as unique human beings rather than become bullies and bigots, and intolerant of those who are different.

Those who want to quash such discussions may not be homophobic or bigots but they are ignorant prudes who do not understand or respect children. They would rather pretend that issues of sexual orientation and gender do not exist among kids, close their eyes and ears to the cries for help from the children, until they overdose or deliberately commit suicide out of despair.
This is a complete pack of lies from start to finish.

No wonder this country is so messed up.

Funny how you completely ignore the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before the age of 18 by HETERO males....frequently family members and family friends. Maybe there should be laws against hetero males, eh?
Pathetic deflection attempt. You assholes can’t stand that now parents have to be told if you’re teaching K-3rd graders about perverted things they aren’t old enough to understand. And they can tell you NO. And you can’t do anything about it.

I don't "blame" anyone.

Look - how can I say this - I have a pretty good education, and part of it was biology class, where we learned that there are gay monkeys and gay dolphins and gay elephants and even gay stickleback fish. Homosexuality is ubiquitous in nature, it's not 'unusual". The incidence of it is approximately the same across all species, somewhere in the 5-10% range give or take.

So, I'm not "against" homosexuality, as an adult I'm not gay myself but I don't much care what floats your boat, all I ask is that you be respectful of the kiddies and keep it indoors. As a PARENT what I want is for my child to enjoy her childhood, and be a child. I don't want her being yanked around by political forces trying to make her decide if she'd rather be a man, before she even knows what a man is.

There is no such thing as homosexuality among non human animals. Animals mate, they do not fall in love and fuck ass. Animals in mating season deprived of a suitable mate will engage in homosexual behavior. Like men in prison will engage in homosexual behavior but aren't gay.

Forum List

Back