Ukrainian Child: "I want to be an American."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Arnold Schwarnzeger was captivated as he watched Ronald Reagan at the 1980 GOP Convention. he asked: "what party is that man with? republican? then i want to be a republican!"

Last edited:
lol harsh
Why is it always western nations?

I know, because we are to blame...but it's not like he is gonna be living in congress...because those cocksuckers are REALLY to blame.

We have turned our country through policy, and lack of effective border control into a second world nation already.

Oh but the chiiiillllldren.

Fuck off!

We're full.

These children ARE Americans. They have been adopted by American families. They just need to get here. Maybe Kumquat Kamala can make them laugh.

These children ARE Americans. They have been adopted by American families. They just need to get here. Maybe Kumquat Kamala can make them laugh.
Screw and make your own.

Adopted.

There is a preacher down the street who is only missing an Inuit to have the entire UN.

Not an excuse.

Did anyone else see the report today that 90% of school age kids asked say that their teachers never tell them pro American stories?....

Everyone loves America but the American left.....
They may hate the country but they love the current government and oppressive economy.

Hell, now the Left is in bed with corporations around the world.

Who would have believed all this?

Arnold Schwarnzeger was captivated as he watched Ronald Reagan at the 1980 GOP Convention. he asked: "what party is that man with? republican? then i want to be a republican!"

I would take this kid over a lot of American kids who have been brainwashed that the color of their skin actually means something while their genitals mean nothing.

They may hate the country but they love the current government and oppressive economy.

Hell, now the Left is in bed with corporations around the world.

Who would have believed all this?
They love the Biden administration because he is ushering us into decline...and that's what dems do...they break what they want to redesign in their way....
Like healthcare and the rule of law the justice system and whatever else they don't like...this is why I just don't understand the GOP leadership...its as if they are a part of the whole thing...they are so quiet....

Awwww what a heart warming sentiment perfect to put on tv to tug on people's heart strings and goes perfect along with the trendy "we support you Ukraine" tagline everyone seems to all be telling eachother in America because you won't fit in unless you repeat it. Seems to be an awful of stuff going around in America that tells us how we're supposed to feel about this war.

Anyway, he can be an American if he goes through the legalization system like he is supposed to.

Forum List

Back