California officials raided preschool, interviewed 2-year-olds over mask policies

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If celebrities and politicians can gather perfectly safely unmasked at the Super Bowl, then there is zero reason why kids can't do the same at schools.

If celebrities and politicians can gather perfectly safely unmasked at the Super Bowl, then there is zero reason why kids can't do the same at schools.

Raided?! Haha. You drama queens are so hyperbolic.

California needs help with definitions. A 2 year-old child is not in preschool, but in child care. A pre-schooler is ages 3-5 year-old.

Can anybody here post the definition of “raid” I’m having a hard time finding one that relates to this situation.

How about the definition of “raid” maybe somebody can help with that one

Nobody is probably going to answer you because your first post here was attempting to insult people, and because you're ignoring the real problem and only focusing on the context of a single word smugly. You're not worried about the treatment of the kids and behavior of officials , you're only worried about getting to shit talk people you don't agree with.

Maybe if you dropped the insults, the snide comments and instead asked genuine questions intended to actually discuss things instead of framing them up in a obvious attempt to slap someone down with the answer you might get legit responses.

Sush, the FBI needs to arrest all the parents per Merrick Garland.

Nobody is probably going to answer you because your first post here was attempting to insult people, and because you're ignoring the real problem and only focusing on the context of a single word smugly. You're not worried about the treatment of the kids and behavior of officials , you're only worried about getting to shit talk people you don't agree with.

Maybe if you dropped the insults, the snide comments and instead asked genuine questions intended to actually discuss things instead of framing them up in a obvious attempt to slap someone down with the answer you might get legit responses.
I think it is silly to ask 2 year olds to wear masks. Anybody that would require that is quite frankly an idiot. But when I see hyperbolic statements like the school was "raided", it then degrades the entire story into the joke column. I already have a hard time trusting anything I hear in the media. When I see ridiculous claims like this it just discredits all the all information being spread about this situation. How do you take it seriously? honest question

It is the same as the definition of "Insurrection".
Lets post both then...

RAID noun
a sudden assault or attack, as upon something to be seized or suppressed: a police raid on a gambling ring.
Military. a sudden attack on the enemy, as by air or by a small land force.
a vigorous, large-scale effort to lure away a competitor's employees, members, etc.

INSURRECTION noun
an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.

Most two years are not even potty trained yet. What makes them people think that anything that they have to say will be understood by those who can barely hold a legit conversation with anyone?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. In others I thank them for letting us know how far their own brain trains don't travel. Perhaps them kids have more sense.

covid vaxx caused worst excess deaths in history of NO JUST vaccines but HISTORY Period.

Forum List

Back