Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

What exactly do you disagree with https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ ?

Do you disagree with what I state that I believe? Am I lying? Spell it out if you think so

Do you disagree that what I believe will protect and enhance the well being of LGBT folks? Probably you do.

Do you disagree that you are a fanatical bigot? I suppose that you do.

Lets see what you can come up with . Lets see how much of a fool you can make of yourself-as thought you haven't done a good enough job of that already

There is no spin that you can put on it, no lie that you can tell, to hide the fact that what you openly and unabashedly defend and promote is the sexual grooming, indoctrination, and exploitation of young children.

Once again, here you are openly describing a THREE-YEAR-OLD toddler in terms of a depraved and insane sexual perversion…

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

This is prima facie proof of what a depraved sick fuck you truly are; proof that you are someone who should never be allowed any contact with children, ever.

And you're so deeply fucked up in the head, and in the soul (assuming you have a soul, which seems dubious) that you don't even see what is wrong with this.

But nearly everyone else here knows very clearly what is wrong with this, and knows exactly what this indicates you to be, and what a severe danger you represent to the well-being of any child who might come under your influence.

You either intend to fuck young children up, or else you have a depraved-heart indifference top how children stand to be fucked up in order to promote your sick agenda.

Last edited:
You [TheOppressiveFaggot] show concern for the trans kids…

Once again, a “trans kid¨ is prima facie proof that some sick fuck such as TheOppressiveFaggot has been filling that child's head with his depraved shit. Children that young don't turn into degenerate sexual perverts unless a degenerate sexual pervert is steering them in that direction.

Why are you skeezy lefties so into talking about sex to other peoples' little kids?

CaptainObvious.png

Just the thought of your siblings moving on without you gets you working harder to not flunk school. But, I’ve had many friends and family who are homeschooled and it’s pretty rare that someone flunks. Probably much rarer than in a public school.
How did flunking affect you?

There is no spin that you can put on it, no lie that you can tell, to hide the fact that what you openly and unabashedly defend and promote is the sexual grooming, indoctrination, and exploitation of young children.

Once again, here you are openly describing a THREE-YEAR-OLD toddler in terms of a depraved and insane sexual perversion…

This is prima facie proof of what a depraved sick fuck you truly are; proof that you are someone who should never be allowed any contact with children, ever.

And you're so deeply fucked up in the head, and in the soul (assuming you have a soul, which seems dubious) that you don't even see what is wrong with this.

But nearly everyone else here knows very clearly what is wrong with this, and knows exactly what this indicates you to be, and what a severe danger you represent to the well-being of any child who might come under your influence.

You either intend to fuck young children up, or else you have a depraved-heart indifference top how children stand to be fucked up in order to promote your sick agenda.
Thank you for validating everything that I have said about your craziness and bigotry

Once again, a “trans kid¨ is prima facie proof that some sick fuck such as TheOppressiveFaggot has been filling that child's head with his depraved shit. Children that young don't turn into degenerate sexual perverts unless a degenerate sexual pervert is steering them in that direction.
The fact that you would call a child who is experiencing gender dysphoria by no choice or fault of their own a "degenerate sexual pervert" further confirms the depths of your stupidity, deparavity and bigotry

Holy shit! You just keep proving everything that I have said about your crazy, paranoid ass,.
Thats a lot of "disagrees" lantern2814 Got any actual thoughts that you can articulate.? Do you have anything resembling a brain that can put together a coherent argument ?

He’s got you described just about perfectly. You don’t get to try to corrupt other people’s children. Period.

A friend of mine took her grandchildren out for some shopping. Her granddaughter wanted to go to the boys section to make her selections. My friend asked her why the boys section--you're a girl and there's a girls section right here! She replied that she's not sure what gender she really is.

She didn't learn this shit from home. I think we're getting to the point every parent should pull their kids out of school and teach them at home.

A friend of mine took her grandchildren out for some shopping. Her granddaughter wanted to go to the boys section to make her selections. My friend asked her why the boys section--you're a girl and there's a girls section right here! She replied that she's not sure what gender she really is.

She didn't learn this shit from home. I think we're getting to the point every parent should pull their kids out of school and teach them at home.

I keep thinking of Genesis 3:11. “Who told the thou wast naked?”

It was Satan who told Adam and Eve that they were naked.

Who told a preadolescent child that he was homosexual or transgender or any other kind of sexual pervert?

No child, that young, would ever come up with any such thing on his own. Only someone acting on behalf of Satan would put such a thing in a child's head.

Normal kids? Who is to say what is normal, beyond statistical norms? If it is found in nature and is not harmful or posing a threat to society, the species or to individuals it can be seen as something that exits on a continuum-in this case the continuum of gender identity and sexual preference. But never mind. I will not dwell on that other that file it away as evidence of your bias

I most certainly am concerned about all kids and I am at a loss as to why you would think that my advocacy for LGBT kids precludes that wider concern

Young children? Yes. But we are talking about children at all stages of development who have different needs depending on level of maturity, age and their individual experiences with regard to gender and sexuality. I have posted documentation that young children have such thoughts and feeling that must be addressed by adults in a responsible and constructive way.

No one wants to make your daughter uncomfortable and confused. I am talking about age appropriate conversations when they are ready for it. Perhaps you underestimate young people who may know and understand far more than you realize. And no one thinks that their "happiness is more important that your daughters" Everyone can be "happy" All that needs to be done is to get over the irrational hysteria.

As far as calling https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ goes, there is really no other word for him. While you are somewhat reasonable and rational, he is consumed with hatred, and fear. He is a fanatic with a misguided and disingenuous concern for children

Oh wait. I may have spoken to soon when I said that you are more rational than Blaylock ;

Shit! Really? It is not about morality and it is not about politics. It is about taking a rational approach to the issue and understanding the fact that these kids, all kids regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation are aware of the issues from a young age, have questions, and need guidance and support, and not hysteria from the adults in their life

Here is the problem: If a school stuck your child in a room with mentally challenged students who were banging their heads into the wall, and then a teacher came into the room and told your child this was normal, your children too would start banging their heads into the wall.

School is not the place for social, sexual or gender instruction, that's what parents are for. If your child is having trouble with such issues, let them bring it up to you first--not a teacher bring it up to them.

Who told a preadolescent child that he was homosexual or transgender or any other kind of sexual pervert?

No child, that young, would ever come up with any such thing on his own. Only someone acting on behalf of Satan would put such a thing in a child's head.

The left won't be happy until our entire country looks like a freak show. There used to be a television show on back in the 70's called the Outer Limits. While it was not political, certain episodes really nailed what our society could look like with leftists in charge.

So true. When I first saw a 2 year old girl talking about a “boyfriend” I was quite surprised. I was raised without much internet access and that sort of stuff didn’t cross my mind until I was much older. I do think in the vast majority of cases what children become depends influences they have around them.

Homosexuals are either mentally defective or genetically defective.

It’s either nurture or nature.

If it’s nature no need to teach kids how to be gay. There is therefore no need to nurture Homosexuality

Forum List

Back