Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Can you explain to me what it is about other people's love for each other that makes you sick to your stomach in a way that doesn't make me want to laugh and point at you?

Of course. Two guys kissing and hugging makes me ill. It's unnatural and disgusting. It's that way for most normal guys. Two women are okay and if they're hot, kind of exciting, but not two guys.

Your disgust doesn't make it unnatural.

Sure it does. Normal guys don't kiss each other on the lips. You seem like one of those gay people that try to normalize your behavior. It's not normal and will never be normal no matter how much you hope and try. It's something about yourself you refuse to accept.

Sure it does. Normal guys don't kiss each other on the lips. You seem like one of those gay people that try to normalize your behavior. It's not normal and will never be normal no matter how much you hope and try. It's something about yourself you refuse to accept.
Got news for you pal. It has been normalized. Only a few uptight, Neanderthals even notice anymore, leave along belly ach about it. Gay people are accepted as part of the community and the fabric of society. For the most part, there is no discussion about it and little angst . Gay people used to be on the fringes of society. Now YOU are. You are a dying breed and a joke among enlightened people

Got news for you pal. It has been normalized. Only a few uptight, Neanderthals even notice anymore, leave along belly ach about it. Gay people are accepted as part of the community and the fabric of society. For the most part, there is no discussion about it and little angst . Gay people used to be on the fringes of society. Now YOU are. You are a dying breed and a joke among enlightened people

Sure I am a dying breed. It must be true, I've been hearing about it for over 30 years now.

Just because people don't attack you doesn't mean you are accepted. It still disgusts normal people but we pretty much keep it to ourselves. Now when you attack our children with your perversion, parents are going to step up. They are going to reject it as they are in Florida and across the country. We don't want our schools teaching our children disgusting things, being taught guilt for the color of their skin, how to put a rubber on a banana. We want our schools teaching our children the three R's and that's it. Keep your personal life to yourself.

Sure it does. Normal guys don't kiss each other on the lips.
Not normal also doesn't mean unnatural. Red hair isn't the norm, left handed people aren't the norm and yet all these variations are totally natural.
You seem like one of those gay people that try to normalize your behavior. It's not normal and will never be normal no matter how much you hope and try. It's something about yourself you refuse to accept.
You only believe that because you're a moron who lives a cloistered life. Down here in Miami its perfectly normal.

Last edited:
Then when do you see these men who disgust you so much being lovey dovely? I rarely see people kissing in public and if I do it's a good by peck on the cheek.

True, it's not widespread but it does happen. I would like to think that even most gays respect the considerations of other people. But then again there are some like you who do not.

Sure I am a dying breed. It must be true, I've been hearing about it for over 30 years now.

Just because people don't attack you doesn't mean you are accepted. It still disgusts normal people but we pretty much keep it to ourselves.
Because you're cucked little bitches. You know better than to run your ignorant mouth off in public. So at least you're not a complete moron.
Now when you attack our children with your perversion, parents are going to step up. They are going to reject it as they are in Florida and across the country. We don't want our schools teaching our children disgusting things, being taught guilt for the color of their skin, how to put a rubber on a banana. We want our schools teaching our children the three R's and that's it. Keep your personal life to yourself.
And we here in South Florida are getting ready to bend Disney and every major corporation who donated to these despicable Republicans to our will and use them to go after this bill and it's bigoted proponents.

Not normal also doesn't mean unnatural. Red hair isn't the norm, left handed people aren't the norm and yet all these variations are totally natural.

You only believe that because you're a moron who lives a cloistered life. Down here in Miami is perfectly normal.

No it's not. Normal (as defined) is what most people do. Natural? Hardly. If it were natural, two men or two women would be able to have children without the opposite sex.

Because you're cucked little bitches. You know better than to run your ignorant mouth off in public. So at least you're not a complete moron.

And we here in South Florida are getting ready to bend Disney and every major corporation who donated to these despicable Republicans to our will and use them to go after this bill and it's bigoted proponents.

Go right ahead. Who cares? It's your constitutional right.

No I don't tell people what I feel unless they ask. When I was younger I had no problem with it either. But then again at 6'3" very well built and a blackbelt in Kenpo, very few people ever wanted to start a problem with me.

So if you don't think homosexuality is natural, i.e. occurring in nature, do you think gays were created in a lab?

I (and most others) don't know how people become gay. Nor do I really care. All I care about is you keep it to yourself, that's all, but that seems to be a real problem with people like you. And it's people like you that give the gay community a bad name.

Go right ahead. Who cares? It's your constitutional right.

No I don't tell people what I feel unless they ask. When I was younger I had no problem with it either. But then again at 6'3" very well built and a blackbelt in Kenpo, very few people ever wanted to start a problem with me.
😄

Oooo a black belt. Are you the... Perfect Weapon? :lmao:

I (and most others) don't know how people become gay.
It's all just a mystery to you huh? 😄
Nor do I really care. All I care about is you keep it to yourself, that's all, but that seems to be a real problem with people like you. And it's people like you that give the gay community a bad name.
What are you going to do if gays don't keep it themselves? Huff and puff? Cross your arms?

True, it's not widespread but it does happen. I would like to think that even most gays respect the considerations of other people. But then again there are some like you who do not.
Some like me? Have you been following me around? You know what I do in public? You know something about my sexuality ? How respectful are you of others sensibilities?

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
This bill is designed to do one thing and one thing only. To make anything but the heterosexual sexual orientation perceived as wrong. They do it by making it undiscusable for fear of lawsuits. They do it by forcing teachers to rat out those kids that dare to come out to their parents even when it is told in confidence.

As a practical matter LGBT teachers will now be a liability for school districts because the law will make it possible for parents to sue the teachers and the districts for ANYTHING they perceive as possibly influencing their kids because the law is purposely vaguely worded.

It is making being a LGBT person, if not criminal than for sure discriminated against.

Forum List

Back