Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

So are you saying people who truly have gender dysphoria and are biologically gay are in and about 6%? Cuz I’ve been trying to find numbers on the percentage of people with a true mental illness and not just “acquired taste”.
Well... I read a study one time, it was an "historical survey' so the numbers should be taken with a LARGE grain of salt, but they did a decent job with the stats and it turned out like 6% +/- 2 of "true biological incidence" (as distinct from cross-dressers and such). I don't remember where I saw the study, I can try to find it if you wish.

I'm not sure I'd put too much stock in the specifics, to me it registers as "ballpark 10%, maybe a little less", which dovetails with what I know about other species.

That's kind of what I was saying about the 20% figure, the only way you get that is through the politics, like for instance if you're lumping all of LGBTQ+ into the same bucket. Biologically it's not the same bucket. Cross dressers are not necessarily the same as homosexuals, they "might" be but they also might not be.

No one has a "choice".
It is all chemistry.
Depends on testosterone or estrogen.
Nothing else.
The only problem is the genitalia and mental gender orientation of puberty are 13 years apart, so can be not aligned.

BIsexual is not a choice? How does that correlate to JUST chemistry? Genitalia is DNA chemistry -- the hormone expression does not necessarily follow. In fact, a youth woman's sex drive is determined by testosterone levels, but they dont PEAK at teen years like males. In fact, female sexual arousal peaks much later as does her testosterone levels because they ARE related. And because the AMOUNTS are several hundred times LOWER than male levels, smaller variations in testosterone might make HUGE differences in experiences they choose to explore.

The chemistry and timing is much more complicated than what you laid out.

So -- granted -- AMOUNTS of testosterone or estrogen MAY play roles in DEVELOPMENT and MAY happen quite haphazardly in some. But there's no guarantee that when those levels come off the developmental peaks -- that OUTLOOKS on sexual preferences may STILL be changing into the 20s and 30s.

Which means to ME that EXPERIENCES (that ARE CHOSEN) in those 20 and under years have more to do with where you land on the gender map than chemistry. Hence, the choice factor.

After all -- when male hormone surge IS DONE about age 20 -- and levels decrease by factors of 10 -- MOST males are still committed to BEING what they are. And when Estrogen levels disappear in menopause, you dont see a lot of women "changing teams"..

No one has a "choice".
It is all chemistry.
Depends on testosterone or estrogen.
Nothing else.
The only problem is the genitalia and mental gender orientation of puberty are 13 years apart, so can be not aligned.
Wait. Are we talking actual science? If we are, I'd like to make a comment:

It's not nature "versus" nurture, it's nature AND nurture.

You're talking about a developing brain. Which way that goes, is unquestionably influenced by nurture. The science is rock solid on this point.

I mean... how to say this... I'm looking for a way that won't trigger the liberals 'cause that's not my purpose... but I can't think of a way...

Remember BF Skinner and the blank slate? Well, it isn't quite a blank slate, it's a "programmed" blank slate. The etch-a-sketch has boundaries, right?

Even in a person with a hormonal predisposition, you can "force the brain to go the other way". You CAN make a normal person into a gay person, and vice versa - but only if you do it during what's called the "developmental critical period". I've done this with lab rats, myself personally.

There are two other scientific observations of relevance:

The first is, if you put enough rats into the same cage, more of them will turn gay. The "incidence of homosexuality" increases with the population density.

The other is, both homosexuality and gender dysphoria can occur spontaneously "late in life". Like, age 50. I know all kinds of people like that, they're married with three kids and suddenly when they're near retirement they decide they're gay and they want to go off and live with their boyfriend. Um... Bruce Jenner, trans at age 50, right?

So, our brains keep developing, throughout life. Most of us tend to be stable that way, but some of us aren't, we might go this way or that way at any given moment. My point being, this too is biological, it's not a random immoral whim necessarily.

Distinguishing these situations, really does take an expert. Something "more" than an MD probably, but "at least" an MD, a genuine psychiatrist, and one whose first inclination is NOT to prescribe drugs.

The idea that a teacher in an elementary school could identify "which child is a transgender candidate" is, frankly, ludicrous.

I'm very sorry, but none of these ignorant uncredentialed uneducated politicians are going to influence my child. EITHER way. My job is to protect my child from such predatory assholes. I don't care WHAT their reason is, if they had a bad day or got up on the wrong side of the bed, I don't care. They need to keep their grubby little paws OFF my child's developing brain.

It's exactly like I said.

No preadolescent child is ever going to manifest any interest in any depraved sexual perversions, such as homosexuality, transsexuality, or whatever, unless some sick fuck like TheOppressiveFaggot is putting that shit in the child's head.

Any anyone who would fuck with a young child in such a manner is someone who needs to be permanently removed from free society. Preferably put to death.
Watch that shit Bobby Boy!! You are misrepresenting me. You don't know what your talking about when it comes to this subject, and now you're threatening me?? You are fucking sick!

Well, in this context - kids in K-3rd grade - what they should be exposed to regarding sex is NOTHING. Children that age have no need or use for knowledge that sex even exists. It's not OUR problem that you people can't see beyond the sex to understand the wider issues.

People whose children you are desperate to "teach" don't NEED to see beyond the sex, because your agenda starts being evil at that point, and nothing about your "wider issues" makes that different.
You people need to get over the hysteria and start to deal with these issues lake responsible adults. Kids are aware of gender, sex and sexuality at a very young age. No one has to teach them about it

What's Normal?​

Here's a list of what pediatricians say is normal, common sexual behavior in 2 through 6-year-olds.​

When these behaviors happen, try to redirect your child's attention to more appropriate behavior by saying something such as, "Grown-ups do that in private, and you should, too." Reinforce that children should respect each other, and it is not OK to touch anyone else's private parts. Also, remind your child to always tell you or another trusted grown-up if anyone ever touches his or her private parts.

• Touching/masturbating genitals in public or private
  • Looking at or touching a peer's or new sibling's genitals
  • Showing genitals to peers
  • Standing or sitting too close to someone
  • Trying to see peers or adults naked
What does have to be taught is respect for others, acceptance of self, and what is and is not appropriate behaviors with respect to sex and sexuality.

Watch that shit Bobby Boy!! You are misrepresenting me. You don't know what your talking about when it comes to this subject, and now you're threatening me?? You are fucking sick!

I have not said anything about you that you haven't made very clear about yourself from your own postings.

In any event, a creature that advocates the shit that you advocate being done to children is in no position to call anyone else “fucking sick”.

Everyone on this forum knows exactly what you are. It's against the rule to come pout and say it, but everyone knows.

You have monsters in your closet and bats in your belfry

So what if I do?

1647381652261.png

I have not said anything about you that you haven't made very clear about yourself from your own postings.
For the record. I will tell you EXACTLY what I have made clear

I have made it clear that you bigots who discriminate against LGBT people , vilify them with lies, and portray then as sub human predators are scum

I have made it clear that all of your bleating about grooming children and "pushing it on others is a boatload of bigoted bullshit

I have made it clear there should be comprehensive Federal and state laws to protect LGBT people from all forms of discrimination

I believe that "don't say gay laws" harm LGBT kids by preventing honest communications with teachers and which are born of fear, hate and ignorance

I believe that schools should be a safe and welcoming place for LGBT youth

I believe laws and policies that prevent trans people from using the bathroom and locker room that is consistent with their gender identity are cruel, do nothing to protect anyone and intended to punish and humiliate the trans people. Same goes for banning transwomen from women's sports

I believe that withholding gender affirming treatment and labeling it as child abuse is harmful and dangerous and opposed by many mental health professionals and the AMA

Lastly, I believe that gay and lesbian people, as well as trans people should be allowed to adopt children and that they are just as good at parenting as others, and that their children suffer no harm, with the possible exception of the exposure to bigotry

I am sure that you will have major problems with all of this, and will twist it all into perversion and immorality That is because you are the bigot that you are and despise every thing about gay, lesbians and trans people. However, I defy you to show that anything that I advocate constitutes child abuse or child predation- as you often insinuate that I am guilty of -in the opinion of a reasonable person. Go for it Bobby Boy!

Last edited:

I have made it clear that you bigots who discriminate against LGBT people , vilify them with lies, and portray then as sub human predators are scum

I have made it clear that all of your bleating about grooming children and "pushing it on others is a boatload of bigoted bullshit

I have made it clear there should be comprehensive Federal and state laws to protect LGBT people from all forms of discrimination

I believe that "don't say gay laws" harm LGBT kids by preventing honest communications with teachers and which are born of fear, hate and ignorance

I believe laws and policies that prevent trans people from using the bathroom and locker room that is consistent with their gender identity are cruel, do nothing to protect anyone and intended to punish and humiliate the trans people. Same goes for banning transwomen from women's sports

I believe that withholding gender affirming treatment and labeling it as child abuse is harmful and dangerous and opposed by many mental health professionals and the AMA

Lastly, I believe that gay and lesbian people, as well as trans people should be allowed to adopt children and that they are just as good at parenting as others, and that their children suffer no harm, with the possible exception of the exposure to bigotry

I am sure that you will have major problems with all of this, and will twist it all into perversion and immorality That is because you are the bigot that you are and despise every thing about gay, lesbians and trans people. However, I defy you to show that anything that I advocate constitutes child abuse or child predation- as you often insinuate that I am guilty of -in the opinion of a reasonable person. Go for it Bobby Boy!
What exactly do you disagree with https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ ?

Do you disagree with what I state that I believe? Am I lying? Spell it out if you think so

Do you disagree that what I believe will protect and enhance the well being of LGBT folks? Probably you do.

Do you disagree that you are a fanatical bigot? I suppose that you do.

Lets see what you can come up with . Lets see how much of a fool you can make of yourself-as thought you haven't done a good enough job of that already

All this shows you're STILL missing the point.

We are talking about YOUNG CHILDREN.

School should be a safe and comfortable place for ALL children, not just the trans outliers.

You show concern for the trans kids but you don't show ANY concern for the normal kids, who constitute 95+% of the school population.

You will make my daughter CONFUSED AND UNCOMFORTABLE by talking to her about sex at that age. ANY sex. Normal, deviant, or otherwise.

Therefore, you will NOT talk to her about sex. AT ALL. You will not bring sex into the classroom. AT ALL.

If you try, I will stop you.

You have no right to call anyone a bigot for protecting their children. I have nothing against gays, but I have a BIG PROBLEM with the fools who think their happiness is more important than my daughter's.

Again: keep your morality OUT of the classroom. Do NOT force that crap on young impressionable minds. LEAVE THEM ALONE. They're not your political playthings.

School should be a safe and comfortable place for ALL children, not just the trans outliers.

You show concern for the trans kids but you don't show ANY concern for the normal kids, who constitute 95+% of the school population.

You will make my daughter CONFUSED AND UNCOMFORTABLE by talking to her about sex at that age. ANY sex. Normal, deviant, or otherwise.

Therefore, you will NOT talk to her about sex. AT ALL. You will not bring sex into the classroom. AT ALL.

You have no right to call anyone a bigot for protecting their children. I have nothing against gays, but I have a BIG PROBLEM with the fools who think their happiness is more important than my daughter's.

Again: keep your morality OUT of the classroom. Do NOT force that crap on young impressionable minds. LEAVE THEM ALONE. They're not your political playthings.
Normal kids? Who is to say what is normal, beyond statistical norms? If it is found in nature and is not harmful or posing a threat to society, the species or to individuals it can be seen as something that exits on a continuum-in this case the continuum of gender identity and sexual preference. But never mind. I will not dwell on that other that file it away as evidence of your bias

I most certainly am concerned about all kids and I am at a loss as to why you would think that my advocacy for LGBT kids precludes that wider concern

Young children? Yes. But we are talking about children at all stages of development who have different needs depending on level of maturity, age and their individual experiences with regard to gender and sexuality. I have posted documentation that young children have such thoughts and feeling that must be addressed by adults in a responsible and constructive way.

No one wants to make your daughter uncomfortable and confused. I am talking about age appropriate conversations when they are ready for it. Perhaps you underestimate young people who may know and understand far more than you realize. And no one thinks that their "happiness is more important that your daughters" Everyone can be "happy" All that needs to be done is to get over the irrational hysteria.

As far as calling https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ goes, there is really no other word for him. While you are somewhat reasonable and rational, he is consumed with hatred, and fear. He is a fanatic with a misguided and disingenuous concern for children

Oh wait. I may have spoken to soon when I said that you are more rational than Blaylock ;

keep your morality OUT of the classroom. Do NOT force that crap on young impressionable minds. LEAVE THEM ALONE. They're not your political playthings.
Shit! Really? It is not about morality and it is not about politics. It is about taking a rational approach to the issue and understanding the fact that these kids, all kids regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation are aware of the issues from a young age, have questions, and need guidance and support, and not hysteria from the adults in their life

These are valid points. I don't understand how the Florida law related to elementary school children would need to be violated in the first place. Can someone illuminate me?

Normal kids? Who is to say what is normal, beyond statistical norms? If it is found in nature and is not harmful or posing a threat to society, the species or to individuals it can be seen as something that exits on a continuum-in this case the continuum of gender identity and sexual preference. But never mind. I will not dwell on that other that file it away as evidence of your bias

I most certainly am concerned about all kids and I am at a loss as to why you would think that my advocacy for LGBT kids precludes that wider concern

Young children? Yes. But we are talking about children at all stages of development who have different needs depending on level of maturity, age and their individual experiences with regard to gender and sexuality. I have posted documentation that young children have such thoughts and feeling that must be addressed by adults in a responsible and constructive way.

No one wants to make your daughter uncomfortable and confused. I am talking about age appropriate conversations when they are ready for it. Perhaps you underestimate young people who may know and understand far more than you realize. And no one thinks that their "happiness is more important that your daughters" Everyone can be "happy" All that needs to be done is to get over the irrational hysteria.

As far as calling https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ goes, there is really no other word for him. While you are somewhat reasonable and rational, he is consumed with hatred, and fear. He is a fanatic with a misguided and disingenuous concern for children

Oh wait. I may have spoken to soon when I said that you are more rational than Blaylock ;

Shit! Really? It is not about morality and it is not about politics. It is about taking a rational approach to the issue and understanding the fact that these kids, all kids regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation are aware of the issues from a young age, have questions, and need guidance and support, and not hysteria from the adults in their life
What are age appropriate conversations and why are they being held. Let's say Daughter is not busy sheltering abuse victims and is again in the second grade. What's being said here?

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?

Why are you skeezy lefties so into talking about sex to other peoples' little kids?

Forum List

Back