Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Here is the problem: If a school stuck your child in a room with mentally challenged students who were banging their heads into the wall, and then a teacher came into the room and told your child this was normal, your children too would start banging their heads into the wall.

School is not the place for social, sexual or gender instruction, that's what parents are for. If your child is having trouble with such issues, let them bring it up to you first--not a teacher bring it up to them.
Is that what happened to you? You banged your head on the wall

Once again, a “trans kid¨ is prima facie proof that some sick fuck such as TheOppressiveFaggot has been filling that child's head with his depraved shit. Children that young don't turn into degenerate sexual perverts unless a degenerate sexual pervert is steering them in that direction.
Well... they exist. They do exist. They're VERY rare though.

And, it seems to me, PP has a very valid point insofar as these kids need HELP, the last thing in the world they need is condemnation.

You and I have been on the same page in this discussion, and, my kids are normies so I'm looking at it from the standpoint of a normie parent.

However, if I were the very rare parent of one of these very rare "genuine biologically dysphoric" kids, I might look at it differently.

For example - let's say the opposite was true, and the teachers in the schools were completely ignorant of the landscape, and since we don't allow them to talk about it, it'll be impossible for them to tell the difference between real dysphoria and someone who's just going through a phase. So then very likely, the truly dysphoric kid, because s/he's so rare, will probably get treated like one of the kids who's going through a phase.

I didnt ask if you're a parent, I think if my child were truly dysphoric I would know it, but many parents wouldn't, and maybe they too would treat their rare child like a phase.

Seems to me, we (society) could benefit from something in the middle. I mean, I understand the political activism as a response to years of historical and social and political frustration - I don't LIKE it, but I "get it". But, isn't there another way, a better way?

Seems to me, all of this - all of it - eventually circles back to the parents. You know, like, if I see my daughter walking around in a miserable state all the time, pardon the expression but I'm going to jump in her shit and find out what's going on. How can I say this - "this" parent is involved, I find out what's going on in my kids' lives. I even read their textbooks sometimes. I go to all the school meetings... you know... not all parents are that way. I have a friend who taught at LAUSD down in South Central where they have a couple thousand students - you know how many parents showed up for Parents' Day? SEVEN. Not seven "couples", seven people.

So like, kids in a family like that, if they're really truly gender dysphoria, they don't stand a chance. They're fucked! Who are they going to talk to? Their parents are doing whatever they're doing, maybe the teachers are clueless, maybe the kids are picking on them... you know...

There should be "some" love for these kids, don't you think?

I totally agree that we need the political activism to stop. But we should provide an alternative. These kids, who are genuinely biological, can't be "fixed", right? They can't be deprogrammed or anything. And, the vast majority aren't dangerous, in fact they're usually shy and confused - however if we TELL them they're dangerous they might become that way. Same as, if we tell them they're deviant they might become that way.

Seems to me, there must be a useful middle ground, that is acceptable to all while still getting the job done. The job is, somehow these kids need be hugged, they need to know they're loved. They're human beings, they're children just like yours and mine.

Mine, are mixed race. So, I had to explain some things to them, when they were very very young. If they were Vietnamese they would be frowned upon by their own community - but they're not, so they just get frowned upon by others lol. But if they were gay, I'd still hug them. I'm not gay, but I hug gay men all the time. (I'm in Hollywood, what can I say - they like to be hugged lol). When I was 20, that would have made me considerably uncomfortable, but now "as an adult" it ain't nothing, right?

So, I don't know - what do you think, is there a middle ground we could agree to, that would make sense and be helpful?

Well... they exist. They do exist. They're VERY rare though.

And, it seems to me, PP has a very valid point insofar as these kids need HELP, the last thing in the world they need is condemnation.

You and I have been on the same page in this discussion, and, my kids are normies so I'm looking at it from the standpoint of a normie parent.

However, if I were the very rare parent of one of these very rare "genuine biologically dysphoric" kids, I might look at it differently.

For example - let's say the opposite was true, and the teachers in the schools were completely ignorant of the landscape, and since we don't allow them to talk about it, it'll be impossible for them to tell the difference between real dysphoria and someone who's just going through a phase. So then very likely, the truly dysphoric kid, because s/he's so rare, will probably get treated like one of the kids who's going through a phase.

I didnt ask if you're a parent, I think if my child were truly dysphoric I would know it, but many parents wouldn't, and maybe they too would treat their rare child like a phase.

Seems to me, we (society) could benefit from something in the middle. I mean, I understand the political activism as a response to years of historical and social and political frustration - I don't LIKE it, but I "get it". But, isn't there another way, a better way?

Seems to me, all of this - all of it - eventually circles back to the parents. You know, like, if I see my daughter walking around in a miserable state all the time, pardon the expression but I'm going to jump in her shit and find out what's going on. How can I say this - "this" parent is involved, I find out what's going on in my kids' lives. I even read their textbooks sometimes. I go to all the school meetings... you know... not all parents are that way. I have a friend who taught at LAUSD down in South Central where they have a couple thousand students - you know how many parents showed up for Parents' Day? SEVEN. Not seven "couples", seven people.

So like, kids in a family like that, if they're really truly gender dysphoria, they don't stand a chance. They're fucked! Who are they going to talk to? Their parents are doing whatever they're doing, maybe the teachers are clueless, maybe the kids are picking on them... you know...

There should be "some" love for these kids, don't you think?

I totally agree that we need the political activism to stop. But we should provide an alternative. These kids, who are genuinely biological, can't be "fixed", right? They can't be deprogrammed or anything. And, the vast majority aren't dangerous, in fact they're usually shy and confused - however if we TELL them they're dangerous they might become that way. Same as, if we tell them they're deviant they might become that way.

Seems to me, there must be a useful middle ground, that is acceptable to all while still getting the job done. The job is, somehow these kids need be hugged, they need to know they're loved. They're human beings, they're children just like yours and mine.

Mine, are mixed race. So, I had to explain some things to them, when they were very very young. If they were Vietnamese they would be frowned upon by their own community - but they're not, so they just get frowned upon by others lol. But if they were gay, I'd still hug them. I'm not gay, but I hug gay men all the time. (I'm in Hollywood, what can I say - they like to be hugged lol). When I was 20, that would have made me considerably uncomfortable, but now "as an adult" it ain't nothing, right?

So, I don't know - what do you think, is there a middle ground we could agree to, that would make sense and be helpful?
There is no middle ground between people who think there's nothing wrong with being gay and those who think there's everything wrong with being gay.

I coulda gone to several but chose not to. I’m not interested in going into a ton of debt when my interest doesn’t need more education.
So... You suck and couldn't hack it. Got it. No wonder you people are so scared of immigrants. You have no skills and they work harder.

Well in this century without degrees you're worth less than nothing homeschooler. Welcome to fucking 2022.

So... You suck and couldn't hack it. Got it. No wonder you people are so scared of immigrants. You have no skills and they work harder.

Well in this century without degrees you're worth less than nothing homeschooler. Welcome to fucking 2022.
Lol you have no idea who I am or what I do. Fuel prices keep going up, you’ll be asking me for help all day.
But one thing I know…when I get married and have kids I’m definitely homeschooling them too.

Afraid of immigrants? I’m afraid of no one. Just come in legally.

Lol you have no idea who I am or what I do. Fuel prices keep going up, you’ll be asking me for help all day.
But one thing I know…when I get married and have kids I’m definitely homeschooling them too.

Afraid of immigrants? I’m afraid of no one. Just come in legally.
Homeschooler poopoo. Can't be a doctor, engineer, lawyer, scientist, architect, what the hell can you do?

There is no middle ground between people who think there's nothing wrong with being gay and those who think there's everything wrong with being gay.

Sure there is, it's called keeping it to yourself. I don't care what sexual oddities one might have, as long as 1) what you are doing is legal 2) you are not harming anybody but yourself 3) Don't tell me about it and keep your hangups at home.

If one agrees with me on those three things, I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Sure there is, it's called keeping it to yourself. I don't care what sexual oddities one might have, as long as 1) what you are doing is legal 2) you are not harming anybody but yourself 3) Don't tell me about it and keep your hangups at home.

If one agrees with me on those three things, I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Gays don't agree to tap dance around you. Tough tits snowflake.

What do you mean by "sexualize" These kids already know hell of a lot about sex, sexual orientation and gender identity. Education is about dispelling myths and misinformation that- tends to run ramped among kids- and provide them with valuable knowledge. It is about supporting them in a way that validates their feelings about who they are without shame or guilt. It is about helping them to understand that there are others who are different and that it is not cool to be a bigot and a bully

At the same time, it is NOT about encouraging them to be sexual or to question their gender identity or sexual orientation. I suspect that is what you mean by sexualizing them . These kids are smart and they know what is going on in the world and are hungry for knowledge and understanding. You should be too. Knowledge is power and you fear that those who are- or want to be enlightened will gain that knowledge

No education is not about dispelling myths and misinformation---those pushing it are Grooming kids and trying to manipulate them into being gay. The GAY manipulate club are targeting kids as young as 4 now. Parent's should be teaching their own kids about what they want them to know about sex. Short of that there is plenty of "literature" via the net...the gay communities weird obsession with kids and sex is not to benefit kids---but themselves. Kids will seek out information when they are old enough and ready to know about sex----

Homeschooler poopoo. Can't be a doctor, engineer, lawyer, scientist, architect, what the hell can you do?
You do know that the world doesn’t only consist of doctoring, engineering, lawyering, sciencing, and architecting, I hope.

That seems reasonable.

I might argue with point number (1), but only a little. :p

As a parent your point (3) is especially meaningful. The liberals know all about point (3), they call it PDA - public displays of affection.

As you say, I don't much care what floats your boat, but PLEASE don't make me look at it. Because if I'm looking, the kids are looking too.

I don't even like PDA from straight people. A little nuzzling is okay, but some of the flamboyant types are practically having sex in public, and that's not cool.

For most people, sex is a private thing, it's personal. They don't like being assaulted with graphic sexual images, it's a form of attack, people feel like their privacy is being violated.

That seems reasonable.

I might argue with point number (1), but only a little. :p

As a parent your point (3) is especially meaningful. The liberals know all about point (3), they call it PDA - public displays of affection.

As you say, I don't much care what floats your boat, but PLEASE don't make me look at it. Because if I'm looking, the kids are looking too.

I don't even like PDA from straight people. A little nuzzling is okay, but some of the flamboyant types are practically having sex in public, and that's not cool.

For most people, sex is a private thing, it's personal. They don't like being assaulted with graphic sexual images, it's a form of attack, people feel like their privacy is being violated.

It's the "in your face" from any side that annoys me. Some believe that by forcing you into their world will make you more acceptable to their lifestyle. It doesn't. In fact has quite the opposite effect on me and I'd be willing to bet with most people.

Years ago a friend of mine had another close friend that came out of the closet just before his quad bypass. He was a little uncomfortable at first, but then realized his friend was always that way, he just didn't know about it. They had this ritual of spending every Christmas together. That was fine until he brought "his other" to the party. They were sitting on each others laps, talking about their personal relationship, kissing him on the ear and that whole high school type of behavior. That was the end of that friendship.

My friend was willing to accept the fact that his friend was gay by no real choice, but his behavior while around him was a choice. He and his wife never acted like that in front of him even when they thought he was normal. There simply was no excuse for he and his other acting out in front of my friend and his wife like that; disrespectful if anything.

It's the "in your face" from any side that annoys me. Some believe that by forcing you into their world will make you more acceptable to their lifestyle. It doesn't. In fact has quite the opposite effect on me and I'd be willing to bet with most people.

Years ago a friend of mine had another close friend that came out of the closet just before his quad bypass. He was a little uncomfortable at first, but then realized his friend was always that way, he just didn't know about it. They had this ritual of spending every Christmas together. That was fine until he brought "his other" to the party. They were sitting on each others laps, talking about their personal relationship, kissing him on the ear and that whole high school type of behavior. That was the end of that friendship.

My friend was willing to accept the fact that his friend was gay by no real choice, but his behavior while around him was a choice. He and his wife never acted like that in front of him even when they thought he was normal. There simply was no excuse for he and his other acting out in front of my friend and his wife like that; disrespectful if anything.
😂

That's an awesome story of how insecure you are that other people's love and affection for one another turns you and this guy off. 😄 It warmed my heart to hear how you relegate yourselves to the fringe and away from longterm friendships.

😂

That's an awesome story of how insecure you are that other people's love and affection for one another turns you and this guy off. 😄 It warmed my heart to hear how you relegate yourselves to the fringe and away from longterm friendships.

You may not understand this, but displaying such affection makes us sick to our stomachs. Hey, you are what you are, but you don't have to make others uncomfortable by being who you are. Asking you to keep your personal shit personal is not asking all that much. Normal adults do it all the time. If I'm with a girl in public or around friends or family and she's slobbering all over me, I ask her to cut it out, especially if it's annoying other people. Keep that shit for when we're alone.

You may not understand this, but displaying such affection makes us sick to our stomachs. Hey, you are what you are, but you don't have to make others uncomfortable by being who you are. Asking you to keep your personal shit personal is not asking all that much. Normal adults do it all the time. If I'm with a girl in public or around friends or family and she's slobbering all over me, I ask her to cut it out, especially if it's annoying other people. Keep that shit for when we're alone.
Can you explain to me what it is about other people's love for each other that makes you sick to your stomach in a way that doesn't make me want to laugh and point at you?

Homosexuals are either mentally defective or genetically defective.

It’s either nurture or nature.

If it’s nature no need to teach kids how to be gay. There is therefore no need to nurture Homosexuality
Bigotry are either mentally defective or genetically defective.

It’s either nurture or nature.

If it’s nature no need to teach kids how to be bigots. There is therefore no need to nurture bigotry

Forum List

Back