Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

It's always risky to give one's automobile an opinion. It sometimes leads to vandalism, or worse.

Indeed. Chickenshit progressives will vandalize vehicles all the time because they lack the balls to confront people in person, unless they outnumber the people 5 to one.

Even then they get their asses beat.

I really don't give a shit. This guy was the alienate a portion of his customers and lose money that's his business.

it was very nice but I would also like to point out the fact that the same people raising this would be up in arms if someone put up a sign on a business thing that Trump supporters weren't allowed and saying that anyone wearing a MAGA hat would not be served. And the same is true about people on the left to oppose this they would be completely fine if it were reversed. Both sides are nothing but worthless Hippocrates

The money they lose on liberal customers will be more than offset by all the silverware that doesn't get stolen, lower fumigation costs, less people trying to beat the check. a more civilized atmosphere and clean bathrooms.

Don’t blame him. Frankly i am open minded to all, but if you continue to support xiden after the disaster in Afghan…you are too stupid. or too selfish to deserve my services

I really don't give a shit. This guy was the alienate a portion of his customers and lose money that's his business.

it was very nice but I would also like to point out the fact that the same people raising this would be up in arms if someone put up a sign on a business thing that Trump supporters weren't allowed and saying that anyone wearing a MAGA hat would not be served. And the same is true about people on the left to oppose this they would be completely fine if it were reversed. Both sides are nothing but worthless Hippocrates
dems did just that…heck you all cheered grown men attacking kids wearing a MAGA hat and supported your propagandist that ran the story…of a freaking kid

Empty threat. No one believes you idiots on the left would have supported her business anyway. You just like to whine and bluster because she called you out.

Do you know the politics of every restaurant owner? When you walk in to a restaurant do you ask who the owner voted for?

woke businesses should do the same. Post your political and social positions. Look at how fast Subway was forced to squeal over Rapinoe. child preditor Jared didn"t hurt that bad.

The left always thinks that revealing a conservative owner will hurt business. it"s the opposite. It's telling people where to go. How did the boycott of Chick Fil A go?
Going just fine for me, one dried up $ 6.00 sandwich combo was all it took.
A pickle is supposed to moisten it up, it took 32 oz. drink, to choke half of it down.
The other half went in the garbage.
Their waffle fries sucked as well.

Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

Private business. They can do whatever they want. Good for this person. I was just posting about this yesterday.

My business would NOT cater to Biden voters in any way.

As far as I know, it is illegal to discriminate against anyone based on one's ethnicity or gender or religion.

Is it time to include political persuasion, too?

P.S. Would it be legal to post a sign that says: "We prefer that Martians take their business elsewhere"? Provided, of course, that any Martian that enters is served.

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

First not liking Biden or Trump are not extremist views and a few years ago business owners were running Trump supporters out of restaurants. So now, you want businesses to stop serving people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and so on? So, you want to go back to 50’s and 60’s and pre-civil rights? Your view seems to be the extreme view. Public accommodations laws apply and While politics is not a protected class and not subject to public accommodation laws, the others are.

As far as I know, it is illegal to discriminate against anyone based on one's ethnicity or gender or religion.

Is it time to include political persuasion, too?

P.S. Would it be legal to post a sign that says: "We prefer that Martians take their business elsewhere"? Provided, of course, that any Martian that enters is served.

No. That is not a protected class. Shouldnt be. I discriminate against communists.

All businesses should be required to post their political leanings. They should have to do it in all advertising and in appropriate signage at the door.

woke businesses should do the same. Post your political and social positions. Look at how fast Subway was forced to squeal over Rapinoe. child preditor Jared didn"t hurt that bad.

The left always thinks that revealing a conservative owner will hurt business. it"s the opposite. It's telling people where to go. How did the boycott of Chick Fil A go?

My husband and I traveled to a small, quaint town in Virginia a few weeks ago, and we typically always try any local breweries that we can find. This town had a small local brewery with huge BLM and pride flag posters plastered all over their front windows, not an American flag in sight. I like when business owners flaunt their political views, gives me the choice to support them or not, we passed on this one.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" with black people, right?

All businesses should be required to post their political leanings. They should have to do it in all advertising and in appropriate signage at the door.
The good news is…most people vote how they look these days.
You can spot a filthy LefTard from a mile away…obviously we all know dark peole vote for the taxpayer tit.
I will not enter a dark person business or a business with an employee rocking SJW glasses and purple hair…PERIOD!

My business would have a big American flag and a sign that reads:

342644-USA-flag-American_flag.jpg

"2A FRIENDLY, NO MASKS ALLOWED"

Forum List

Back