Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

It's damned nice of you to be so generous with her rights. Tell the truth, though. IF you could, you'd cheerfully see her place closed and her out of business or even worse. A parallel economy, even social structure is forming due to the hate exhibited by those on the Left and it only goes downhill from here. The stage is being set for an economic collapse and the chaos that it will bring isn't going to remain non-violent.
Democrats & not the left, but otw, spot on! :)

This never works out well. Long after this is over more than half the town will never eat in her place again. Best to keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to business.

Easy example: I've been thinking of hiring a new exterminator to do a termite inspection. There's a local company that was in my list to call. I pulled up to one of their trucks yesterday at a red light. Trump bumper sticker. Off my list.
The termites applaud your decision.

But enough about the Democrats...

Another long-held talking point of the trump Nazis. A comforting thought for them that has been proven false... repeatedly.

Over 80 million Biden supporters at last count. Roughly 6 million more than the trump Nazis voting for the loser last November.

And if Trump flips those states in 2024 Harris will not win even if she win the popular vote…

You count the whole number of votes when you should look at the narrow win Biden won in key States like Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and realize 2024 is going to hurt badly for you…

The good thing for her is she lives in Debary and there probably aren’t a ton of Biden supporters in Debary. The bad thing is, she lives in Debary and most of western part of Volusia County sucks.

Another long-held talking point of the trump Nazis. A comforting thought for them that has been proven false... repeatedly.

Over 80 million Biden supporters at last count. Roughly 6 million more than the trump Nazis voting for the loser last November.

Lots of cheating going on....and I have personally seen the dems cheat---busing around their supporters to multivote in counties is SC and probably also having them "go help the vote in NC" as Messina put it for OBAMA in emails to me after I signed up as an Obama supporter. Seen it first hand dear.......ergo even before the election the dems and the chinese (who were snagged making faux driver licenses for swing states) were definately going to cheat AGAIN as they always do. From multivoters, to letting and encouraging illegals trash and their offspring in, to dead voters, to lying about residences and voting in mass from single households...its what the dems do and why they don't want driver's licenses or audits to track down voters to match with their votes. This is the only way Biden won fewer counties by about 1/2 but supposedly won the election. DIDN'T happen.

It's damned nice of you to be so generous with her rights. Tell the truth, though. IF you could, you'd cheerfully see her place closed and her out of business or even worse. A parallel economy, even social structure is forming due to the hate exhibited by those on the Left and it only goes downhill from here. The stage is being set for an economic collapse and the chaos that it will bring isn't going to remain non-violent.
Why do you think that? Conservatives aren’t the ones divesting and boycotting, or blocking people’s access to social media. But I certainly support her right to request that people who disagree with her politics take their business elsewhere. I certainly don’t want to spend my valuable dollars supporting a store owner who doesn’t want my business. She has free speech as I do. The difference her and I is that I tolerate differing opinions and she doesn’t. I hope enough like minded people patronize her business so that she doesn’t cut her throat to spite her nose.
Edit: I misread the OP, I thought the owner was telling Trump supporters to go elsewhere. But my point remains, I am happy when a business tells me their political stance so I can support businesses that believe in the same America that I do. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but expressing political opinions can have serious consequences.

Last edited:
Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

Sounds like a covid haven. I wouldn't go within a mile of that place

Most of them weren’t Biden supporters, they were anyone but Trump supporters. Just like a large percentage of Trump voters in 2016 were anyone but Hillary supporters.

This never works out well. Long after this is over more than half the town will never eat in her place again. Best to keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to business.

Easy example: I've been thinking of hiring a new exterminator to do a termite inspection. There's a local company that was in my list to call. I pulled up to one of their trucks yesterday at a red light. Trump bumper sticker. Off my list.
I bet if they had a rainbow bumper sticker that said

"I spray for big black cock"

You would probably apply for a job.

Sounds like a covid haven. I wouldn't go within a mile of that placeD
You have no clue---I live in Florida..FLORIDA HATES BIDEN..there are FUCK BIDEN Flags all over the place down here......Florida is over the Covid---live or die--hiding in corners or behind masks and faux vaccines has most here saying that isn't living at all. Even the vaxers and libs here are over worring about dying when there is living to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back