Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

I'm all for this tbh.

If it's YOUR business then YOU should be allowed to serve whoever you want.

If I walk into a bar and there's a Celtic flag/scarf or an SNP sticker up behind the bar then I'll walk out and take my business elsewhere. I don't want to line the pockets of folk I hate.

I'm actually grateful an owner has pinned his colours to his mast so I can make a decision to where to spend my money.

This cuts both ways.

The only exceptions should be big multi-nationals who are there to serve everyone and obviously things like hospitals when it's people's health - but for lives luxuries like bars, cafes, bakeries, newsagents, bistros owned by a sole trader etc - fair enough.

woke businesses should do the same. Post your political and social positions. Look at how fast Subway was forced to squeal over Rapinoe. child preditor Jared didn"t hurt that bad.

The left always thinks that revealing a conservative owner will hurt business. it"s the opposite. It's telling people where to go. How did the boycott of Chick Fil A go?
Our local Chick Fil A is a Chicken Express now.

I'm all for this tbh.

If it's YOUR business then YOU should be allowed to serve whoever you want.

If I walk into a bar and there's a Celtic flag/scarf or an SNP sticker up behind the bar then I'll walk out and take my business elsewhere. I don't want to line the pockets of folk I hate.

I'm actually grateful an owner has pinned his colours to his mast so I can make a decision to where to spend my money.

This cuts both ways.

The only exceptions should be big multi-nationals who are there to serve everyone and obviously things like hospitals when it's people's health - but for lives luxuries like bars, cafes, bakeries, newsagents, bistros owned by a sole trader etc - fair enough.
Target is a huge company thar makes a point of supporting black owned businesses. I don't boycott the store. I do my homework as to the products carried and avoid black owned.

Target is a huge company thar makes a point of supporting black owned businesses. I don't boycott the store. I do my homework as to the products carried and avoid black owned.
I feel strongly that people should both know who they're buying from wherever possible and also that sole traders should be afforded the same right in not serving certain folk too.

I've been told to leave bars, clubs and venues before in my life for doing absolutely nothing wrong. I didn't take it as personally as I should have perhaps but I wouldn't be running around crying about it and wanting them to lose their business.

Keep saying, these things have to work all ways.

1630512303178.png

According to Mike Lindell, being known as a Trump supporter is NOT good for business:

Not the same thing. Lindell was canceled on the corporate level not because the public was no longer buying his products.

The diner is undergoing unprecedented business as veterans and families are coming from miles around.

Not the same thing. Lindell was canceled on the corporate level not because the public was no longer buying his products.

The diner is undergoing unprecedented business as veterans and families are coming from miles around.

If she'd post an address, I'll just send her money.

F**k the woke ba****ds on the left.

According to Mike Lindell, being known as a Trump supporter is NOT good for business:

Seems to be working out for her.

Next you fuckers will try to burn down her business.

As far as I know, it is illegal to discriminate against anyone based on one's ethnicity or gender or religion.

Is it time to include political persuasion, too?

P.S. Would it be legal to post a sign that says: "We prefer that Martians take their business elsewhere"? Provided, of course, that any Martian that enters is served.

She asked them to take their business elsewhere.

Don't know what would happen if someone walked in and said "I voted for Biden.....serve me".

I suspect their food might taste like shit.

There is this moron that lives around the corner from me that went slightly crazy after Drumpf lost. He put a large Drumpf 2020 banner across the front of his house. Needless to say his property has been vandalized multiple times all because he couldnt take Drumpf losing. I would walk past his house and point at the banner and laugh hoping that I was caught on camera. He finally took it down about 3 months ago but his property keeps getting vandalized. :laugh:

Thanks for admitting you cocksuckers on the left are not very tolerant of others who feel differently.

Of course, it is Oakland.

I can just see the scene unfolding in my head now.

Sever: Hello Sir before I take your order are you a Biden or Trump supporter?

Joe Biden: Trump hands down. I was running for senator.

Forum List

Back