Hunter Biden Can't Pay Child Support Payments, But Has Money to Dine At Swanky Malibu Restaurant

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
How the hell is it even possible that anyone can defend the Bidens at this point?

Only a toxic stew of FAKE NEWS and staggering partisanship can permit anyone to actually get behind these utterly corrupt, immoral fools.

And, of course, an irrational fear that Trump might tweet something mean.

Hunter Biden may be unable to pay child support payments for his four-year-old daughter— which President Joe Biden refuses to acknowledge— but he sure affords to pay nearly $80 just for a salad.

The same day whistleblowers unveiled the truth behind bombshell allegations regarding a $10 million bribery speculation against him, and his presidential father, the equally corrupt son, was spotted dining at a swanky beachside restaurant in Malibu.

Hiding behind a pair of expensive aviator sunglasses and a baseball cap, Hunter looked unbothered as he ate at Nobu, a fancy joint co-owned by Robert De Niro, which offers Japanese A5 Wagyu for $38 an ounce, king crab tempura for $58 and a lobster shiitake salad that will set diners back $72.

I know it's passe' to point this out at this late stage of what's left of the Republic:

But can you even dare to imagine if this were Don Jr?

The corporate media would be running this story 24/7 and the Leftists would be apoplectic in preaching and preening from their oh so superior, elevated perches.

We live in fucking Clown World.

Last edited:
Hunter's lawyer hits bong rips during a visit on 7/20.

morris-600x520.jpg

Well I'm sure his bank accounts probably have like 20 bucks in them. But he uses daddies credit card or "someone elses" money. I'm guessing he shift his money other places so it looks like he is broke on paper.

He is only broke by a technicality

Well I'm sure his bank accounts probably have like 20 bucks in them. But he uses daddies credit card or "someone elses" money. I'm guessing he shift his money other places so it looks like he is broke on paper.

He is only broke by a technicality

Fun fact: Whenever I see Hunter Biden taking a hooker from behind and pulling her hair I think about the epic strides in feminism that we've made thanks to the Democrat Party. :)

Last edited:
As far as I know MTG did not show one picture of Hunter with prostitutes that Hunter did not take himself.

I mean what's that about? Does he really need to have pictures in reserve for bate bait in case of a long drought? He seems to have effectively unlimited money for sex workers, so much so that he can fly them from state to state for his convenience. Is he just a narcisist who likes to look at himself later on?

I have to think that it is part of the sexual sadism that he inherited from dad. Requiring them to be photographed while being subjected to rough sex added to their humiliation, already great enough.

As VP, Joe was noted by female SS agents for insisting on being nude around them. He's credibly accused of raping a subordinate in the Senate and refused to release the records of her employment that are for some reason held under his control at University of Delaware.

The tax records indicated payments to sex clubs, but I don't know of any payments to the prostitutes themselves. There is some element of coercion in almost all prostitution, so Hunter seems to have been an end consumer of the modern slave trade.

How the hell is it even possible that anyone can defend the Bidens at this point?

Only a toxic stew of FAKE NEWS and staggering partisanship can permit anyone to actually get behind these utterly corrupt, immoral fools.

I know it's passe' to point this out at this late stage of what's left of the Republic:

The corporate media would be running this story 24/7 and the Leftists would be apoplectic in preaching and preening from their oh so superior, elevated perches.

The left condemns the Bidens; you're referring to liberals.

But at being the worst 1st Son ever, Hunter's the best! :)

That’s it. I will never vote for Hunter Biden again.

The fucker belongs in prison.

Forum List

Back