Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

It's damned nice of you to be so generous with her rights. Tell the truth, though. IF you could, you'd cheerfully see her place closed and her out of business or even worse. A parallel economy, even social structure is forming due to the hate exhibited by those on the Left and it only goes downhill from here. The stage is being set for an economic collapse and the chaos that it will bring isn't going to remain non-violent.

It's damned nice of you to be so generous with her rights. Tell the truth, though. IF you could, you'd cheerfully see her place closed and her out of business or even worse. A parallel economy, even social structure is forming due to the hate exhibited by those on the Left and it only goes downhill from here. The stage is being set for an economic collapse and the chaos that it will bring isn't going to remain non-violent.
Cheer up. BertramN is just going along and supporting her business model. I figure her choosing her business model is her right as the business owner. When I go back to Florida, I will support her business model and eat somewhere else with my tourist dollars also.

This never works out well. Long after this is over more than half the town will never eat in her place again. Best to keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to business.

Easy example: I've been thinking of hiring a new exterminator to do a termite inspection. There's a local company that was in my list to call. I pulled up to one of their trucks yesterday at a red light. Trump bumper sticker. Off my list.

Cheer up. BertramN is just going along and supporting her business model. I figure her choosing her business model is her right as the business owner. When I go back to Florida, I will support her business model and eat somewhere else with my tourist dollars also.
The trump Nazis are never satisfied. Criticize their hate-motivated policies, they b!tch. Advocate for their hate-motivated policies as helping the public's decision-making ability, they b!tch.

woke businesses should do the same. Post your political and social positions. Look at how fast Subway was forced to squeal over Rapinoe. child preditor Jared didn"t hurt that bad.

The left always thinks that revealing a conservative owner will hurt business. it"s the opposite. It's telling people where to go. How did the boycott of Chick Fil A go?

This never works out well. Long after this is over more than half the town will never eat in her place again. Best to keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to business.

Easy example: I've been thinking of hiring a new exterminator to do a termite inspection. There's a local company that was in my list to call. I pulled up to one of their trucks yesterday at a red light. Trump bumper sticker. Off my list.
It's always risky to give one's automobile an opinion. It sometimes leads to vandalism, or worse.

If he wants to halve his business more power to him.

There will be five other people who will call specifically because of that bumper sticker.

Sure; Why not go to their competitors instead.

woke businesses should do the same. Post your political and social positions. Look at how fast Subway was forced to squeal over Rapinoe. child preditor Jared didn"t hurt that bad.

The left always thinks that revealing a conservative owner will hurt business. it"s the opposite. It's telling people where to go. How did the boycott of Chick Fil A go?
The trump Nazi, the subject of the OP, outed herself. She openly owns her hatred, no one on the left "revealed" anything.

Empty threat. No one believes you idiots on the left would have supported her business anyway. You just like to whine and bluster because she called you out.

It's always risky to give one's automobile an opinion. It sometimes leads to vandalism, or worse.

I've never had any bumper stickers on any of my cars. I don't want to stand out and be recognized on the road!
4i6Ckte.gif
Some cop saying "there's that car with the Elizabeth Warren for POTUS sticker again!!!" He might give me a ticket out of spite. :)

Biden supporters, the few that there actually are, are only looking for a free ride anyways. Crappy customers need to be gone.....

I wonder what ever happened to that buisiness in DC that was kicking out Republicans?

Strange that the clowns in this thread have forgotten that they started this shit, like they start all the divisive shit in this country.

I've never had any bumper stickers on any of my cars. I don't want to stand out and be recognized on the road!
4i6Ckte.gif
Some cop saying "there's that car with the Elizabeth Warren for POTUS sticker again!!!" He might give me a ticket out of spite. :)
If the owner of the car with the Warren bumper sticker is African-American, the traffic stop could be fatal.

Balls as big as grapefruit!

I hope there's a line out the door to get in!

:)

4i6Ckte.gif

Amen! We get regular phone calls in my area from State Police asking for donations. Personally, I think that should be illegal.

Biden supporters, the few that there actually are, are only looking for a free ride anyways. Crappy customers need to be gone.....
Another long-held talking point of the trump Nazis. A comforting thought for them that has been proven false... repeatedly.

Over 80 million Biden supporters at last count. Roughly 6 million more than the trump Nazis voting for the loser last November.

Forum List

Back