Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

"Would you like a side of Covid with that pie Sir?"

You have no clue---I live in Florida..FLORIDA HATES BIDEN..there are FUCK BIDEN Flags all over the place down here......Florida is over the Covid---live or die--hiding in corners or behind masks and faux vaccines has most here saying that isn't living at all. Even the vaxers and libs here are over worry about dying when there is living to do.

I live in Florida.

In the non-retarded part of Florida.

And where I live, people care if their kids live or die rather than if you pussy snowflakes whine about wearing masks!

Feel free to die, Trumptard, because freedumb!

A whole lotta "die"

So much so that you folks need refrigerated trucks to handle all the bodies

"Over covid" you fat wrinkled ass
The Florida trump Nazis, their denial of COVID reality permits their GOP heroes to kill them freely. The only weapons--lies and the trump Nazis' own stupidity.

I live in Florida.

And where I live, people care if their kids live or die rather than if you pussy snowflakes whine about wearing masks!

No offense intended, but your part of Florida must be an extremely small enclave.

I live in Florida.

You live in the non-retarded part of Florida? I am assuming since you are a lib that you live in an area under dem control ergo would certainly fall lower on the iq scale as well as dem areas always do..which btw would also be the areas hit hardest by COVID. Ever wonder why that is...

Hun.....we are all going to be exposed to Covid. ALL of us----there is no hiding from it. Within the next two years everyone will have been exposed........You are delusional if think that kids aren't going to be exposed especially kids given that kids always pass germs around and dont follow the rules. Sounds like you need to wake up and smell the facts..

The Florida trump Nazis, their denial of COVID reality permits their GOP heroes to kill them freely. The only weapons--lies and the trump Nazis' own stupidity.

Bwahaha....idgit--seriously look at the areas getting hit the hardest---its the dem controlled areas. HELLO. And you accuse others of lying? Stop projecting.

I live in Florida.

Oh, and I have had Covid---and survived..........your turn will eventually come but unlike you asshole, I won't wish death upon you.

Hun.....we are all going to be exposed to Covid. ALL of us----there is no hiding from it. Within the next two years everyone will have been exposed...
And if you get vaccinated, when you are exposed to it...you may not catch it...and if you do you're less likely to get real sick or die

So that's why you folks lead the nation in Covid infections and deaths?
You are delusional or just lying like you always do. We don't lead the nation in deaths...and hell if not for cuomo purposely spreading covid last year to New Yorkers and New Yorkers fleeing to Florida to escape NY's lock down and other bs....along with BIDEN shipping infected illegals to us----we wouldn't even have probably 1/2 the covid cases that we have had. Maybe you should research before you post or stop lying---I know you have been corrected before on this.

Just think.....

One day when the destructive Left is reigned in and their nation killing, freedom busting, business terminating, Rights revoking asses have been properly silenced, they can all just slither back into their mounds and continue to enjoy the freedoms and prosperity they fought so hard to destroy.

You are delusional or just lying like you always do. We don't lead the nation in deaths...and hell if not for cuomo purposely spreading covid last year to New Yorkers and New Yorkers fleeing to Florida to escape NY's lock down and other bs....along with BIDEN shipping infected illegals to us----we wouldn't even have probably 1/2 the covid cases that we have had. Maybe you should research before you post or stop lying---I know you have been corrected before on this.
You certainly lead the nation is CURRENT covid deaths

And if any of that screed were true NY would show FAR higher current covid numbers

Libs were cheering when restaurants were kicking out orange man supporters. Now, they get all sanctimonious and start wringing their hands? Lol.

And if you get vaccinated, when you are exposed to it...you may not catch it...and if you do you're less likely to get real sick or die
Lesh, you are clueless hun. Absolutely clueless. The vaccines, faux vaccines, don't stop you from getting the virus and two what limited ability they do do against the virus---it is very very very short term. They are now saying less than 6 months. You are never ever going to have everyone vaccinated and people aren't going to get vaccinated every 6 months....and worse the virus is mutating those of us exposed to the original 1) have been immunity than those vaccinated 2) our immunity will last longer possibly forever 3) and they no fucking clue about what these vaccines do against the vaccinated and the VIRUS long term. I fear that the vaccines are only slowing the food source providing for more mutations. We already exposed have better immunity than you vaccinated.

I don't have a problem with people being vaccinated....I think it makes sense in many cases...However, demanding others get vaccinated when the vaccinated are the carriers is beyond stupid and selfish.

Empty threat. No one believes you idiots on the left would have supported her business anyway. You just like to whine and bluster because she called you out.
Not me. I just believe in shopping where people want my business.
A few years ago there was an uproar because some bakery did not want to make a cake or cater for a gay wedding. To me, it was their right as it was their business. I am surprised they made such a big deal about forcing the issue, as I know gay people who are excellent cooks, and I am sure there were some up there that would have loved to get their gay wedding business.

Years ago, back in my long hair hippy days, probably before you were born, I stopped into a beer bar just off Hwy 70, just up from Happy Hollow, outside of Huntingdon, TN. I walked in, just to get a beer and see the place, ordered my beer at the bar, and lit up a smoke. It became readily apparent that if I stayed, I was going to get a haircut on the spot and an ass whipping to go with it, from the drunken rednecks in the bar with no complaints from the bar tender/owner. When they made their move, I broke beer bottle, backing out saying "I'm gone or cutting the motherfkn throat of the first one that gets close. I got out of there quick, hopped in my van and never looked back. I didn't call the Sheriff, contact the paper, or get some of my big as corn fed country boy hippy friends and go back to clean out the bar, to teach them the lesson that I would buy a beer and sit in any beer joint I chose. I just spent my beer money elsewhere (where they wanted my business, after that on the way home from work, as I knew I was not wanted there. What's wrong with that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back