Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

We have a diner here in the metro that the health department keeps trying to shut down because they won't enforce a mask mandate. Today that restaurant went private club only to keep out the leftist Karen's

It's always risky to give one's automobile an opinion. It sometimes leads to vandalism, or worse.

Yes it does!
Fuck Trump.jpg

There's already a thread on this:

I see that that's why it was merged into this one. It's just hard to tell what all kinds of topics are already on here when there's so many of them. :/

I've yet to figure out what dining has to do with politics. Looks like Angie's move may pay off in the short run, but Trumpists are about as loyal for the longterm as is their Dear Leader.

She's an idiot to turn away perfectly good business.

She will learn this - The same as this restaurant owner did.

I’d eat there just out of spite.

And on the way out, I’d ask the owner if he’s got any other stupid ideas.

Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

I would thank her for letting me know. I wouldn't want to spend my money in her business and will happily go down the street to another business that doesn't bring politics and discrimination into their place of business.

Another long-held talking point of the trump Nazis. A comforting thought for them that has been proven false... repeatedly.

Over 80 million Biden supporters at last count. Roughly 6 million more than the trump Nazis voting for the loser last November.

No, maybe thirty million Biden supporters, most people were never Trumpets just like in 2016 most people were never Hillarys.

As the majority in the United States, people of good conscience and compassion would be grateful if all right-wing extremists, who also own businesses, posted identical warning signs.

Understanding the political beliefs and prejudices of these business owners, before walking through the door, would demonstrate to the good people in this country that their dollars would be better spent elsewhere, and not mistakenly go to support the owner's questionable “values”.

Posting such warning signs offer Americans of good conscience and compassion the opportunity to bypass businesses that are ruled by racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and misogyny, while enabling customers to locate establishments guaranteeing a cordial atmosphere for shopping, dining, etc.

Ms. Angie Ugarte, owner of DeBary Diner, is more than welcome to survive on the reduced income provided her by the like-minded, right-wing extremists she prefers.

Wow! I can't believe this thread escaped my memory. Thanks for bringing up this courageous woman, BertramN and thanks to AZrailwhale for bumping this thread. I looked up this diner and am going to call them today and give them a Christmas gift to be used for feeding Veterans in need.

Thanks to BertramN, some Veterans who might not have otherwise been able to afford a meal out will be fed. You're a great guy!

Edit: Bummer, they're closed today. I'll call tomorrow.

I don't respect anyone from a major party. None of them are worth my $. Feels so great to be vindicated.

If this guy wants to lose business by only serving Trumpers, more power to him. But he should be prohibited from taking and losses off his taxes, since the losses are by choice

But, lets get one thing straight. If this was reversed, and someone banned anyone wearing a MAGA hat or Pro Trump clothing from their business, Trumpers would be up in arm, demanding they lose their business license and get shut down.

And the same is true of liberals who condemn this guy. Both sides are against this type of discrimination when the other side does it, but have no issues when their side does.

Forum List

Back