Florida Gov. DeSantis' Epic Speech on Making Florida a Free State, Ending All Lockdowns.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ron DeSantis for President 2024! This was never intended to be a "case-demic."

Who knew such a thoughtful and intelligent politician existed in America.

Cliff Notes:

-Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says US hospital capacity now sufficient to handle any future outbreaks after March request for "15 days to slow the spread."

-In this press conference Gov. DeSantis says: "We are not going back." In a different press conference DeSantis said: "'We will never do any of these lockdowns again." Source: https://www.wptv.com/news/state/flori...

- Presents updated CDC data indicating normal flu has higher to same death rate as COVID for almost all age ranges.

-All Florida may open at full capacity. Bans local governments from enforcing local mask laws.

- We cannot live life in a "fetal position." Damage from lockdowns surpassing damage from COVID.

- Gov. DeSantis says COVID, like flu, will be a part of life even if vaccine is found.

This sign is used in Florida:

DFCE7A5D-7DAE-40F8-B931-73B4B05D1818.jpeg

View attachment 396170

LOL, I never saw it here (Florida), but I like it.

I have been wearing a mask but not over my nose because of a sinus condition. No one has complained.

If you don't wear any masks though you will get complaints. Not sure how fast that will change if this works out

Cliff Notes:

-Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says US hospital capacity now sufficient to handle any future outbreaks after March request for "15 days to slow the spread."

-In this press conference Gov. DeSantis says: "We are not going back." In a different press conference DeSantis said: "'We will never do any of these lockdowns again." Source: https://www.wptv.com/news/state/flori...

- Presents updated CDC data indicating normal flu has higher to same death rate as COVID for almost all age ranges.

-All Florida may open at full capacity. Bans local governments from enforcing local mask laws.

- We cannot live life in a "fetal position." Damage from lockdowns surpassing damage from COVID.

- Gov. DeSantis says COVID, like flu, will be a part of life even if vaccine is found.

Do you realize if in April there would have been a mandatory face mask mandate and still penalties for not wearing one not one thing would have had to shut down and the economy would have continued to sail along. DeSantis is one dumb MF and the layoffs will continue in Florida and across the nation. Disney World and Universal studios just layed off a bunch as well as other companies just in Florida, so gfy.

Talk about digging your own grave and making the hole deeper. DeSantis has NO political future..at all.
In a state full of snowbirds, that's not really a good strategy for political longevity. :)

Nope his political career is over after his terms. I voted and many others I know voted for him and it won't happen again.

Kill off the aged, end SS and Medicare.

He said we (Florida residents) don't have to wear masks, he didn't ban masks, airhead chick

I know what he said, and it makes no sense at all.

The two week lockdown in April is just a heaven you want to go on forever, huh?

When do you envision we are finally free from the grip of government control? November 4, huh?

Talk about digging your own grave and making the hole deeper. DeSantis has NO political future..at all.
In a state full of snowbirds, that's not really a good strategy for political longevity. :)

Nope his political career is over after his terms. I voted and many others I know voted for him and it won't happen again.

You did not, you're a leftist and always were. Why the lie?

Cliff Notes:

Do you realize if in April there would have been a mandatory face mask mandate and still penalties for not wearing one not one thing would have had to shut down and the economy would have continued to sail along. DeSantis is one dumb MF and the layoffs will continue in Florida and across the nation. Disney World and Universal studios just layed off a bunch as well as other companies just in Florida, so gfy.

We've had a third the deaths New York had, gfy.

That while we've had what is the equivalent of winter in the north. It's too f'ing hot to go out in the summer, we are cabin bound. This is when we finally start to get outside rather than being in endless confined spaces perfect for spreading the disease

Please Florida, make it possible for your citizens to ignore the guidelines established by medical experts. Killing off a large segment of your population with the impeached president trump's COVID plague would set a fantastic example for the RWNJs nationwide who refuse to take the necessary precautions to stop the spread of the disease.

The deaths of these severely ignorant fools would not be a great loss.

Please Florida, make it possible for your citizens to ignore the guidelines established by medical experts. Killing off a large segment of your population with the impeached president trump's COVID plague would set a fantastic example for the RWNJs nationwide who refuse to take the necessary precautions to stop the spread of the disease.

The deaths of these severely ignorant fools would not be a great loss.

Well since Florida has had a third the deaths your blue New York has had, maybe you should STFU and ask Cuomo these stupid questions why he's murdering people

View attachment 396170
I have been wearing a mask but not over my nose because of a sinus condition. No one has complained.
Most likely because they are as stupid as you are. Respiratory droplets are also expelled through the nose, but you, being a mouth breather, are too stupid to realize that.

If you aren't going to properly cover both your nose and your mouth with a mask, you might as well not even put it on, you irresponsible asshole.

And...we resort to the Ben Shapiro school of retort. DeSantis is cooked. You've got retirees and snowbirds in Florida.
You've just hung them all out as expendable.

View attachment 396170
Most likely because they are as stupid as you are. Respiratory droplets are also expelled through the nose, but you, being a mouth breather, are too stupid to realize that.

If you aren't going to properly cover both your nose and your mouth with a mask, you might as well not even put it on, you irresponsible asshole.

I told you I have a medical reason for not wearing it over my nose, fuckwad. I'll believe my doctor over some jack ass on the Internet.

So let's examine your view of doctors.

1) They say we should wear masks

2) After they said we shouldn't

3) And I should ignore mine and follow what you say.

You're pro 2 and ignore 1 and 3.

You're exactly the kind of stupid boob on the internet who would put what you claim is incest on your avatar and then look at it every day and whack off

And...we resort to the Ben Shapiro school of retort. DeSantis is cooked. You've got retirees and snowbirds in Florida.
You've just hung them all out as expendable.

You're an idiot. Not someone who just plays one on the internet, but the real thing. You have in fact achieved a level of idiocy that is extremely difficult to achieve at all much less maintain. Congratulations, well done

View attachment 396170

I told you I have a medical reason for not wearing it over my nose, fuckwad. I'll believe my doctor over some jack ass on the Internet.

So let's examine your view of doctors.

1) They say we should wear masks

2) After they said we shouldn't

3) And I should ignore mine and follow what you say.

You're pro 2 and ignore 1 and 3.

You're exactly the kind of stupid boob on the internet who would put what you claim is incest on your avatar and then look at it every day and whack off
Fuck you and your medical condition. If you can't properly wear a mask, for whatever reason, then either stay in your house, or stay away from people, you irresponsible asshole.

And no, the information I provided doesn't come from some "jack ass on the internet", it comes directly from the CDC.

The next time you go to your doctor, you should also have him recommend a therapist to help you with that obsession you have with that image of trump and his daughter.

Forum List

Back