Ron DeSantis: Long-form Interview and not anything you will ever see in Corporate media.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I hope that there are enough open-minded and free-thinking individuals who actually care more about the country than a cult of personality and I know that I know there are many die-hard Trump supporters here. But Ron DeSantis has credible conservative bone fides and a much tougher stance against the Democrats with a proven track record of success against them. If you are really sincere about getting Biden out of office and know that Trump is not the answer, give the below interview a watch.

Below I summarized just a small amount of the first part of the interview and I encourage everyone to watch the entire thing.

On firing Fauci:

Trump is quoted as saying, "You are not allowed to fire him." Trump said you can't fire Fauci because the media would pitch a fit. –

DeSantis: True. But leadership means you take that criticism if you are in the right. Trump could have removed him from the White House Task Force and removed him from any media press conference. Removed him from doing media interviews as a spokesperson for the White House and prevented Fauci from making local media attacks on governors who were not bowing down and worshiping him. He could have fired him from the NIH for misconduct with the gain of function and promoting a naturally occurring virus when he knew it was a lab leak.

DeSantis essentially said that if they sue you, they sue you, but leaders do what is right regardless of legal threats.

On bringing Covid back:

DeSantis: Clean out the CDC, NIH, FDA, and all the other agencies that failed America during Covid. He thinks there needs to be a reckoning for what these agencies have done to America. These agencies were wrong about lockdowns, forced masking, school closures, and mRNA vaccines, yet no one has been held accountable. Without accountability, they'll keep on trying this stuff. He speaks about his record of enacting permanent laws prohibiting these things. It's just another case of his doing what he says he will.

On Trump:
No one believes that NY handled Covid better than Florida, yet Trump made that claim.
He is on the record for how good a job Florida did on Covid, and now he hurts his credibility.

Watch the rest of the interview below.

I hope that there are enough open-minded and free-thinking individuals who actually care more about the country than a cult of personality and I know that I know there are many die-hard Trump supporters here. But Ron DeSantis has credible conservative bone fides and a much tougher stance against the Democrats with a proven track record of success against them. If you are really sincere about getting Biden out of office and know that Trump is not the answer, give the below interview a watch.

Below I summarized just a small amount of the first part of the interview and I encourage everyone to watch the entire thing.

On firing Fauci:

Trump is quoted as saying, "You are not allowed to fire him." Trump said you can't fire Fauci because the media would pitch a fit. –

DeSantis: True. But leadership means you take that criticism if you are in the right. Trump could have removed him from the White House Task Force and removed him from any media press conference. Removed him from doing media interviews as a spokesperson for the White House and prevented Fauci from making local media attacks on governors who were not bowing down and worshiping him. He could have fired him from the NIH for misconduct with the gain of function and promoting a naturally occurring virus when he knew it was a lab leak.

DeSantis essentially said that if they sue you, they sue you, but leaders do what is right regardless of legal threats.

On bringing Covid back:

DeSantis: Clean out the CDC, NIH, FDA, and all the other agencies that failed America during Covid. He thinks there needs to be a reckoning for what these agencies have done to America. These agencies were wrong about lockdowns, forced masking, school closures, and mRNA vaccines, yet no one has been held accountable. Without accountability, they'll keep on trying this stuff. He speaks about his record of enacting permanent laws prohibiting these things. It's just another case of his doing what he says he will.

On Trump:
No one believes that NY handled Covid better than Florida, yet Trump made that claim.
He is on the record for how good a job Florida did on Covid, and now he hurts his credibility.

All this macho stuff about firing Fauci - a health official who was doing his sworn duty to protect the public. But, the DeSantis coward could not/ would not dare take the orange douchebag to task.

Even when Rump was indicted, this Florida coward could not come out and condemn him. He blew his chance.

Put a fork in DeSantis. He is done.

If it was worth viewing, which I didn't bother to watch, why didn't the DeSanto campaign push it out to media where voters could see it?

All this macho stuff about firing Fauci - a health official who was doing his sworn duty to protect the public. But, the DeSantis coward could not/ would not dare take the orange douchebag to task.

Even when Rump was indicted, this Florida coward could not come out and condemn him. He blew his chance.

Put a fork in DeSantis. He is done.
Everything that DeSantis said he should have done could have been done. Fauci and the rest of the NIH server at the pleasure of the President. Fauci could have been taken off the task force and he could have been left off the press conferences and he could have been held in check when attacking other government officials and Governors for not bowing down to his mandates.

I see that you are not one of the open-minded people who are looking for a return to sanity in this country and looking for a President with a proven track record of getting things done.

Did you even watch the interview?

If it was worth viewing, which I didn't bother to watch, why didn't the DeSanto campaign push it out to media where voters could see it?
Watch the interview and you'll get that answer. Not only is DeSantis still active in governing the state of Florida, which was just hit with a major hurricane, he is working a primary season. In case you missed that part of what politics are in this country, in the primary season, you go state by state and don't waste resources with national election spending.

So far, no one is talking about the substance of his vision. Very telling.

I couldn't care less about the wannabe this or wannabe that. He doesn't have a chance. Most people outside of Florida think he's a fascist authoritarian.
They don't. That is just a wannabe narrative by people who don't even understand the definition of fascist and make that slander based on nothing more than not getting what they want out of life.

They don't. That is just a wannabe narrative by people who don't even understand the definition of fascist and make that slander based on nothing more than not getting what they want out of life.
I could say you are in denial, also.

I could say you are in denial, also.
You could, yet you'd still be wrong.

Do yo have anything to contribute with regard to DeSantis policies he would enact should he become President?

Maybe a comment on how he has actually enacted a solid conservative policy in Florida, having actually been successful in draining some of the Swamp in Florida by getting rid of the two Soros DA's that were putting ideology above the law?

You could, yet you'd still be wrong.

Do yo have anything to contribute with regard to DeSantis policies he would enact should he become President?

Maybe a comment on how he has actually enacted a solid conservative policy in Florida, having actually been successful in draining some of the Swamp in Florida by getting rid of the two Soros DA's that were putting ideology above the law?
Are you asking me to contribute to your conspirational way of thinking?

Sorry, I'll pass.

Are you asking me to contribute to your conspirational way of thinking?

Sorry, I'll pass.
There is no conspiracy, but I see engaging in dialog with you is pointless.

Have a nice day.

Everything that DeSantis said he should have done could have been done. Fauci and the rest of the NIH server at the pleasure of the President. Fauci could have been taken off the task force and he could have been left off the press conferences and he could have been held in check when attacking other government officials and Governors for not bowing down to his mandates.

I see that you are not one of the open-minded people who are looking for a return to sanity in this country and looking for a President with a proven track record of getting things done.

Did you even watch the interview?
So, what is the reason why the orange douchebag did not fire Fauci?

As for watching the video, only if you pay me. Make me an offer.

So, what is the reason why the orange douchebag did not fire Fauci?

As for watching the video, only if you pay me. Make me an offer.
He did not; that much is obvious. You'd have to ask Trump why he allowed Fauci to run the entire Covid narrative not only in the US, but in the world.

DeSantis just said he would have removed Fauci from the White House Taskforce, "Something the President could easily have done," and that he would not have allowed Fauci to be at any of the press conferences on Covid that Trump held. The President also has the power to control what Federal Employees can say politically outside their office.

As for watching the video, remain ignorant if that is what you enjoy. I stated that I only summarized the initial part of the interview. To learn more, you'll have to actually have an open mind and a level of curiosity that most adults exhibit.

He did not; that much is obvious. You'd have to ask Trump why he allowed Fauci to run the entire Covid narrative not only in the US, but in the world.

DeSantis just said he would have removed Fauci from the White House Taskforce, "Something the President could easily have done," and that he would not have allowed Fauci to be at any of the press conferences on Covid that Trump held. The President also has the power to control what Federal Employees can say politically outside their office.

As for watching the video, remain ignorant if that is what you enjoy. I stated that I only summarized the initial part of the interview. To learn more, you'll have to actually have an open mind and a level of curiosity that most adults exhibit.
LOL I don't need to watch the video to know what he is going to brag about. I too can brag about doing something. Someday, I am going to tell off my boss. Someday, I am going to cure cancer and make a billion dollars. Someday...

What about today? Does DeSantis have the guts to confront Trump, today? Forget about what he is going to do when he gets to the office especially when Fauci is no longer even working there.

Does he have the same guts as Liz Cheney? She confronted Trump knowing full well her job was on the line. And yet, she did it. That is the courage of your convictions.

And seeing DeSantis in action so far, I doubt he has what it takes. And nope, I don't need a self-promoting video to tell me different.

LOL I don't need to watch the video to know what he is going to brag about. I too can brag about doing something. Someday, I am going to tell off my boss. Someday, I am going to cure cancer and make a billion dollars. Someday...

What about today? Does DeSantis have the guts to confront Trump, today? Forget about what he is going to do when he gets to the office especially when Fauci is no longer even working there.

Does he have the same guts as Liz Cheney? She confronted Trump knowing full well her job was on the line. And yet, she did it. That is the courage of your convictions.

And seeing DeSantis in action so far, I doubt he has what it takes. And nope, I don't need a self-promoting video to tell me different.
When Trump turns coward in the next GOP debate, let Me know then who has the guts to confront whom.

When Trump turns coward in the next GOP debate, let Me know then who has the guts to confront whom.
Sure, you got it. So, you think the orange douchebag is going to turn into a coward in the next debate? Interesting.

But an even more interesting question - Do you think DeSantis will have the guts to call Trump out for his crimes? Yes or No?

His numbers are lousy. DeSantis is just noise

On firing Fauci:

On bringing Covid back:

On Trump:

Desantis is just a fascist shit. ( with little pixie boots)

Sure, you got it. So, you think the orange douchebag is going to turn into a coward in the next debate? Interesting.

But an even more interesting question - Do you think DeSantis will have the guts to call Trump out for his crimes? Yes or No?
You need to have convictions to call someone out for a crime. Trump has not been convicted of anything.

He does very well in calling out Trump on his behavior while in office and then, as any good candidate does, draws distinctions between what Trump has done and what he has done.

His record [DeSanits] of America First policies and actions surpasses Trump's by any objective evaluation.

Forum List

Back