Guess where Gov DeSantis signed a new Florida law making it a felony to notice what Jews do and tell your neighbor about what you noticed?

Republicans have always said that the Canadian prosecution of Ernst Zundel for Holocaust denial and hate speech against Jews, was a violation of Zundels right to free speech.
Republicans? You must be ancient if you can remember a time when Republicans stood up for principles in defiance of their Jewish masters.

The prosecution of Zundel was a violation of his right to free speech (not to mention a gross miscarriage of justice). In fact, the prosecution was rank holocaust denial, itself. Gentiles are too stupid, generally, to understand this, or are simply unable to grasp the depth of race hatred and deceit at which Talmudic Jewry operates comfortably, but the most horrific holocaust of the 20th Century was the Bolshevik Jews' slaughter of 66 million Russian Christians from 1917 to 1987 and the whole Nazi Holocaust of the Jews is an invention (that's why they had to pass laws to make it a crime not to believe it) contrived to conceal what the Jews did to the Christians in Russia.

Here are a couple things to ponder. After WWII, three men, who were in positions to know more about the realities and goals of the WWII Allies than any other gentiles on the planet, published their memoirs. They were Charles de Gaulle, the French opposition leader who became president of France with Germany's defeat, Dwight Eisenhower, the supreme commander of the Allied forces in Europe who subsequently became president of the United States, and Winston Churchill, the prime minister of Great Britain (his memoir was six volumes). Not once, in all those thousands and thousands of pages did three of the most central figures in the Allied war effort mention any kind of German plan to exterminate European Jewry. No mention of a Nazi genocide of the Jews. No mention of gas chambers or ovens that seat 20 or death camps or Jewskin lampshades or masturbation torture machines. Nothing. Now, in the warm glow of victory, a central figure who cares enough about how posterity perceives their actions to take the time to write a memoir (six volumes!), is going to emphasize the moral justification for their actions (like Churchill's wanton fire-bombing of the residential areas of German cities. At night!). And, surely, the intentional genocide of an entire people would be a central criminal policy the victors would highlight. Not. A. Single. Word. Very odd, no?

Jews themselves hadn't yet discovered the huge financial and political payoff of being a survivor of a holocaust with a capital "H."

Remember how, after 9-11, coverage of the event was 24-7? Then, gradually, other news stories began to make their way back into the public eye. After a year or two, you no longer saw football-field-sized American flags at playoff games, the memorials and tributes became rarer, and, twenty years later, there was an anniversary ceremony somewhere most people didn't even notice. That's how huge, traumatic, historical events normally evolve. The Holocaust, which has evolved into the most traumatic event in world history, has had exactly the opposite trajectory.

In the case of almost all other searing historical occurrences such as the massive bloodshed of the Somme or the bitter Vietnam War, their greatest impact upon popular consciousness and media came soon afterward, with the major books and films often appearing within the first five or ten years when memories were fresh, and the influence peaking within a couple of decades, after which they were gradually forgotten.

Yet in the case of the Holocaust, this pattern was completely reversed. Hardly anyone discussed it for the first twenty years after the end of the World War II, while it gradually moved to the center of American life in the 1970s, just as wartime memories were fading and many of the most prominent and knowledgeable figures from that era had departed the scene. Novick cites numerous studies and surveys demonstrating that this lack of interest and visibility certainly included the Jewish community itself, which had seemingly suffered so greatly under those events, yet apparently had almost completely forgotten about them during the 1950s and much of the 1960s. Holocaust Denial, Ron Unz

The Holocaust as we know it today didn't start in 1944, it started in 1961 with the publication of Raul Hilberg's book The Destruction of the European Jews. It's a fabrication. There is no part of the Holocaust myth that isn't completely retarded and the gasps of horror and pearl-clutching with which gentiles greet "Holocaust denial" only proves their inferiority and suitability as slaves. The ignorance, intellectual dullness, gullibility, and cowardice of the gentile West has handed their deadly enemies the means of their own destruction.

That’s not the same as “opinion,” you dope.
You are right. Moreover, before the Judaizing of our judiciary, even "threatening" language was only proscribed if the threat was immanent and concrete. The Bolshevik law DeSantis signed in Israel for the Jews makes the threat dependent on how someone else claims the opinion makes them feel.

Guess where Gov DeSantis signed a new Florida law making it a felony to notice what Jews do and tell your neighbor about what you noticed?​

On the bottom portion of a piece of paper?

1. I had not heard about this law.

2. So I googled it.

3. According to what I read, the new law just consists of common sense prohibitions against harassing Jewish people.

4. I am not a lawyer, but it does not seem to prohibit criticism of Israel.

DeSantis has signed two laws in Israel. He explicitly linked them in his remarks. The first adopts the definition of antisemitism that does, indeed, make criticism of Israel illegal "hatred" of Jews.

"Hamas The United States is not democratic, does not allow a free press, is anti-judicial and rule of law."

fify, papi

Hebrew is written backwards, so in Israel they sign their laws at the top and upside down. It's called the "pipulaw" style.
Did DeSantis sign a Hebrew formatted Florida law?
Or is that just an irrelevant factoid?

You are right. Moreover, before the Judaizing of our judiciary, even "threatening" language was only proscribed if the threat was immanent and concrete. The Bolshevik law DeSantis signed in Israel for the Jews makes the threat dependent on how someone else claims the opinion makes them feel.
I sense you have anti-Semitic feeling concerning Jewish people. In that sense it would be true that your kind of mentally limited.

As to any law which supposedly limits the right to express even racist or anti-Semitic sentiments, I don’t believe you’ll have to worry. if it runs afoul of our First Amendment right of free speech. I’m confident it would be struck down.

However, I don’t think this new Florida law does that. From the article linked in the OP, what it instead does is deny folks the “right” to make threats — which is not a “right” encompassed by 1st Amendment protected free speech, in the first place.

It runs afoul of our First Amendment right of free speech. I’m confident it will be struck down.
I guess you haven't noticed, but the Constitution is no longer in force.

Btw, is it antisemitic, in your view, to notice what Jews do?

Gov DeSantis just signed a bill into law that requires all schools and universities to adopt a definition of "antisemitism" that includes criticism of Israel. It also makes it a felony with up to five years in jail for passing out “offensive” flyers or pamphlets.

When the Bolsheviks seized power in Russia in 1917, they razed thousands of churches, but left the synagogues untouched, and the penalty for posting flyers was mandatory execution on the spot. Then they murdered 66 million Christians.

Vote harder, white man. Maybe you will vote neo-Bolsheviks away.

I would like to see the flyers mentioned in the article

Do you have any examples?

I guess you haven't noticed, but the Constitution is no longer in force.
I guess you haven’t noticed that it is and should be although I agree some of our officials do tend to ignore it.
Btw, is it antisemitic, in your view, to notice what Jews do?
What you claim to “notice” about what Jewish people do is inherently anti-Semitic. Yes.

Greater Israel is better than a system that has a nation state of Arabs backed by Iran. Hamas is not democratic, does not allow a free press, is anti-judicial and rule of law. Israel will survive, Hamas will die.

Israel helped develop HAMAS as a foil against the PLO. The Palestinians tried to stop it, but they were recruiting from the meanest, most impoverished refugees camps.

Forum List

Back