Gov. DeSantis leads way in Covid fight, creates mobile units delivering antibody treatment to patients

Note that now we have a strong link to both monoclonal antibody therapy and Johnson and Janssen vaccine for the (Janssen) origin of fentanyl. We call K417N/T the “fentanyl mutation.” J&J’s Janssen Pharmaceutica, Belgium, and here is the report from Belgium that indeed links these antibody mutations to the opioid receptor:

Oct 2011 Belgium Asn230 Mu-Opioid Receptor

I love Desantis.....absolutely love the guy.
That's probably because the priority of Gov. DeSantis is in fact promoting the best interests of the Citizens of Florida and their families.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Please show me where I promoted any treatment. I did not promote ineffective dangerous non-vaccines--you did. I did not promote ineffective masking--you did. If you believe that I was promoting drinking bleach, LOL, please be my guest. We all know you are incapable of independent thought. It is evident in every post you make. BTW, here is a link that might expand your vocabulary, but I doubt it. Synonyms of dope | Thesaurus.com

It's a shame how some posters are here to muddy the waters rather than have a productive discussion.

Aside from that, the antibody treatment is being turned to by more and more hospitals around the country, and most certainly will play an important part in dealing with the Chinese virus.

JWK

There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

Aside from that, the antibody treatment is being turned to by more and more hospitals around the country, and most certainly will play an important part in dealing with the Chinese virus.
Absolutely. Of course it's much more effective to get the vaccines than to rely on Remdesevir. .

Absolutely. Of course it's much more effective to get the vaccines than to rely on Remdesevir. .
I'm not so sure about that considering we now find those who have already received two vaccine shots, need to get a third, and maybe a fourth and fifth, etc.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

I'm not so sure about that considering we now find those who have already received two vaccine shots, need to get a third, and maybe a fourth and fifth, etc
Well you can be sure.. Getting those boosters provide Extra Protection. But still all the data shows that the vaccine offer protection.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about that considering we now find those who have already received two vaccine shots, need to get a third, and maybe a fourth and fifth, etc.

JWK

At a hundred bucks a pop, could become a new cottage industry--professional jab takers.

Both have just about the same side effects and some of the major reactions. So people can roll the dice and the government pays the the company $2100 for each treatment vs $40 per vaccine. Seems DeSantis donor may make a windfall with his investment in antibodies.

JWK

Like the flu shot since we all know covid is not going away.

DeSantis donor may make a windfall with his investment in antibodies.
Oh give it a break with your nonsensical distraction.

You forgot to include Ken Griffin’s political contributions that benefited Barack Obama, John Kerry, Bill Nelson, and Rahm Emanuel.

Instead of focusing on the game changing antibody treatment Ron DeSantis is providing in Florida and is vital in dealing with a virus which will be with us for many, many years and has, and is now saving thousands of lives and freeing up hospital beds for those who need them, you decide to create a distraction, and by innuendo, suggest there is a nefarious scheme taking place behind the scene with Ken Griffin and Ron DeSantis.

Give it a freaken break! Griffin donates to important players. That’s how things are now done in Washington. Unfortunately, our entire political system has been infected by the money changers on K Street.

JWK

have just about the same side effects and some of the major reactions.
Ask any doctor. And expert. Dont ask fringe nutballs. All will tell you to get vaccinated and that remdesevir is no substitute for vaccination. Seems obvious. So is the DeSantis PR move.

JWK

They aren’t filling the ICUs and dying.

Ask any doctor. And expert. Dont ask fringe nutballs. All will tell you to get vaccinated

1629327239587.png

Poppycock! Getting the vaccine depends on each person’s particular circumstances and medical history. One size does not fit all.

JWK

They aren’t filling the ICUs and dying.

1629327593207.png

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases 1

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead 1
More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

TDH: More than 1,000 breakthrough COVID cases reported in Tennessee

“To date, we are aware of just over 1,000 breakthrough cases, and that means people who are fully vaccinated. They have subsequently tested positive and of those thousand or so cases, we’ve had 195 hospitalizations and 27 deaths,” Piercey said.”

COVID-19 infections, deaths growing in vaccinated people 1

JULY 29, 2021

New Jersey sees spike in breakthrough cases in last two weeks, data analysis shows

etc.,. etc,.etc. …

JWK

There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

View attachment 527663

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases 1

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead 1
More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

TDH: More than 1,000 breakthrough COVID cases reported in Tennessee

“To date, we are aware of just over 1,000 breakthrough cases, and that means people who are fully vaccinated. They have subsequently tested positive and of those thousand or so cases, we’ve had 195 hospitalizations and 27 deaths,” Piercey said.”

COVID-19 infections, deaths growing in vaccinated people 1

JULY 29, 2021

New Jersey sees spike in breakthrough cases in last two weeks, data analysis shows

etc.,. etc,.etc. …

JWK

That refutes nothing I said. Show me one ICU that’s full of breakthrough cases.

Forum List

Back