Joe Biden Lying out of his ass, and Trump is unable to expose his lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide

Sitting here watch Joe Biden make the same lies in statments that he did in the first debate where Trump was calling him out on them... Joe is taking advantage of Trump being out of the loop for a few days....

Bidens say he will put all americans on his option plan... IE: were going to boot 170 thousand americans off their insurances.... Gawd this double talking fool makes me sick..

Sitting here watch Joe Biden make the same lies in statments that he did in the first debate where Trump was calling him out on them... Joe is taking advantage of Trump being out of the loop for a few days....

All Biden did is lie, parrot meaningless PROG-think, stumble & throw schooled political shots, such as "you wouldn't know a suburb if you took the wrong turn". Technically that was Biden's best moment of none.

To a PROG that's winning. I'd like someone to demonstrate a single thing he said of value and coherence.

He's basically stealing Trump's MAGA bullet points LOL. Made in America, by Americans. "The federal government currently spends 600 billion a year on products like cars, trucks and steel....my administration will make sure we're spending that money on products made in America, by Americans, not products made in other countries like the current administration, and we're gonna reward companies who make products and employ people right here in America."

What a joke this guy is, I can't believe he even has the audacity to stand up there and say that given his record over the past 47 years

Last edited:

Donald Trump Jr should get out there, he should say as his Dad is currently Self-Isolating and cannot go out and Campaign then he's going to do the Campaigning on behalf of his Dad and so he should get out there and nail Creepy Joe to the fucking wall.

Remember: GLOVES OFF. NO MERCY.

Donald Trump Jr should get out there, he should say as his Dad is currently Self-Isolating and cannot go out and Campaign then he's going to do the Campaigning on behalf of his Dad and so he should get out there and nail Creepy Joe to the fucking wall.

The little shit stain already has.....unless you've been asleep for the last 72 hours.

The little shit stain already has.....unless you've been asleep for the last 72 hours.

Just for my own calibration, if Don Jr is a little shit stain, what is Hunter Biden....be honest.

Just for my own calibration, if Don Jr is a little shit stain, what is Hunter Biden....be honest.
A big shit stain.... :auiqs.jpg: :smoke: :hhello:

All Biden did is lie, parrot meaningless PROG-think, stumble & throw schooled political shots, such as "you wouldn't know a suburb if you took the wrong turn". Technically that was Biden's best moment of none.

To a PROG that's winning. I'd like someone to demonstrate a single thing he said of value and coherence.

These are the people who voted for a catch phrase. Hope and Change. Booze never had a plan for anything just I'm going to do this and that. Doesn't take much to fool a leftist.

You RWNJs can Fact Check Biden anytime you want. Certainly FOX Noise has a website with the "facts" you need.

Reliable fact checking websites will not have the misinformation of the FOX Noise website, but they will explain any exaggerations, misquotes, or lies by both candidates.

But reliable sources are not what the RWNJs want.

He will always have to defend his 47 years. He knows it, the Dems know it and Trump knows it.

If voters think "he's done a hell of a job in 47 years and practiced what he is preaching". He's in good shape.

If they don't...

Sorry I've been busy most of the day and I'm on a big Time Difference with Mainland America.

He will always have to defend his 47 years. He knows it, the Dems know it and Trump knows it.

If voters think "he's done a hell of a job in 47 years and practiced what he is preaching". He's in good shape.

If they don't...
Good point.... And now JOE has the spot light all to himself for about 10 days... Maybe it will expose him for what he is.... This could be a good thing in disguise.

The best part of Hunter Biden ran down his Mother's legs when she gave birth to that LIFE-LONG LOSER.

You RWNJs can Fact Check Biden anytime you want. Certainly FOX Noise has a website with the "facts" you need.

Reliable fact checking websites will not have the misinformation of the FOX Noise website, but they will explain any exaggerations, misquotes, or lies by both candidates.

But reliable sources are not what the RWNJs want.

Fact check if Biden gave the eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK....and called him a friend, mentor, and guide.

Let me know how that goes.

If they don't...
Good point.... And now JOE has the spot light all to himself for about 10 days... Maybe it will expose him for what he is.... This could be a good thing in disguise.

Don't forget the MSM slugs will be doubling down on HELPING Creepy Joe.

The best part of Hunter Biden ran down his Mother's legs when she gave birth to that LIFE-LONG LOSER.

Shots fired...man down.

These are the people who voted for a catch phrase. Hope and Change. Booze never had a plan for anything just I'm going to do this and that. Doesn't take much to fool a leftist.
MAGA ??? lol the pos trump has given America a cancer thanks to idiot republicans that love mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back