Guess where Gov DeSantis signed a new Florida law making it a felony to notice what Jews do and tell your neighbor about what you noticed?

LOL, so the "law" decides whether something is "out of context?" You don't know much about the law, do you? It's exactly because the law can't decide such questions that we have (had) the right to trial by a jury of our peers.
Your ramblings are out of context. I don't care if you are anti-semitic. I do care that you have no cause to be, so I have to infer a darker motive for your hatred.

Obama was not “pro Iran”. As for being wishy-washy on Israel, under Netanyahu, Israel is descending into an authoritarian dictatorship. The only reason Israel was your ally was because they were the only democracy in the Middle East, and they were constantly in danger from their Muslim neighbours.

Israel has signed a peace agreement or cooperation agreement with most of its Muslim neighbors. And it has nuclear capabilities. As recent assaults on the West Bank have demonstrated in spades, Israel is now a far greater threat to its Muslim neighbours than they are to Israel.

So I ask you, how much US support does a right wing authoritarian nuclear armed Israel require from the USA?Given that they are now being credibly criticized for war crimes and genocide against the Palestinians.

Netanyahu is no Ben-Gurion.
Governments can be corrupted, and they tend to get that way. Citizens tend to be expendable and that is the concern. In our nation it is self-inflicted.

A.G. Sulzberger, 37, to Take Over as New York Times PublisherDec 14, 2017The elder Mr. Sulzberger, 66, who will stay on as chairman of The New York Times Company, has been the publisher since 1992. "This isn't a goodbye," Mr. Sulzberger said in a note to Times...Vanguard Group... Je

Vangurd ... Jews..

Blackrock...Jews
etc.

Vanguard is private and was started and still run by John Bogle. Not Jewish.

Blackrock is Another Public Company/Stock (BLK), but yes run by a smart Jewish guy. He can be replaced at any time by the 98% institutional holders.

Do your homework Adolph.

Good shlt happens when you have high IQ. Like 40% of all the World Chess Champions and 25% of Nobel Prize winners.

Last edited:
Both sides? The texts of the two laws speak for themselves. The first mandates training for law enforcement officers in recognizing antisemitic hate speech, it mandates antisemitism instruction in all Florida schools, and it equates even criticism of Israel as antisemitism. Another poster on this board thinks it's antisemitic to even notice what Jews are doing. Under this Florida law, if you do notice, and post a flyer exercising your First Amendment right to openly express your opinions and observations, if any Jew claims he feels threatened by what you noticed, you can be charged with a third degree felony and be sentenced to ten years in prison.

Pure tyranny and exceedingly dangerous.

And what that article points out is that this is right out of the Bolshevik playbook. You make antisemitism a crime. You make it illegal to notice what Jews are doing. You make it illegal tell someone else what you noticed. You make it illegal to not believe what Jews want you to believe. You make it illegal to have negative views of Jews. Then you go on to murder 66 million Russian Christians.

That guy that used to comment here with the Groucho Marx avatar once, when he could no longer maintain his argument, threw in the towel with, "Well, they deserved it." Just think about the level of hatred that that requires. We gentiles need to start noticing that, and spit with contempt at the very term "antisemitism" and anyone who uses it.

Here's a description of what occurred under the Bolshevik Jews in Russia from just the years 1918-1923. Gentiles need to read it to really grasp what we are dealing with. In isn't in our nature--even our capacity--to be able to imagine what pure Talmudic evil really is like, but, if you have courage and integrity, you will make the effort.

And here's a photograph (which photographic evidence, by itself, dwarfs all the photographic evidence ever produced of the supposed Nazi Holocaust 20 years later) of Bolshevik handiwork, just to get you going.

BookReaderImages.php
I’ll reserve judgement till I see the actual bill rather than someones spin

If its as you say then i am against it

Vanguard is private and was started and still run by John Bogle. Not Jewish.

Blackrock is Another Public Company/Stock (BLK), but yes run by a smart Jewish guy. He can be replaced at any time by the 98% institutional holders.

Do your homework Adolph.

Good shlt happens when you have high IQ. Like 40% of all the World Chess Champions and 25% of Nobel Prize winners.
Correction on Vanguard. John Bogle started and headed Vanguard until death 2019. Now run Mortimer (Tim) Buckley: Catholic. (Chairman of the board and Chief executive officer)
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back