Florida Gov. DeSantis' Epic Speech on Making Florida a Free State, Ending All Lockdowns.

Talk about digging your own grave and making the hole deeper. DeSantis has NO political future..at all.
In a state full of snowbirds, that's not really a good strategy for political longevity. :)

Nope his political career is over after his terms. I voted and many others I know voted for him and it won't happen again.

You did not, you're a leftist and always were. Why the lie?

And...we resort to the Ben Shapiro school of retort. DeSantis is cooked. You've got retirees and snowbirds in Florida.
You've just hung them all out as expendable.

You're an idiot. Not someone who just plays one on the internet, but the real thing. You have in fact achieved a level of idiocy that is extremely difficult to achieve at all much less maintain. Congratulations, well done

Honestly, prove to me that you're something other than the hack you are. How has DeSantis distinguished himself in the response to the virus outbreak in his state?
He's opened things up mainly to satisfy his allegiance to Trump, without regard to the safety of residents. How is that a good strategy?

This sign is used in Florida:

View attachment 396170
I have been wearing a mask but not over my nose because of a sinus condition. No one has complained.
Most likely because they are as stupid as you are. Respiratory droplets are also expelled through the nose, but you, being a mouth breather, are too stupid to realize that.

If you aren't going to properly cover both your nose and your mouth with a mask, you might as well not even put it on, you irresponsible asshole.

I told you I have a medical reason for not wearing it over my nose, fuckwad. I'll believe my doctor over some jack ass on the Internet.

So let's examine your view of doctors.

1) They say we should wear masks

2) After they said we shouldn't

3) And I should ignore mine and follow what you say.

You're pro 2 and ignore 1 and 3.

You're exactly the kind of stupid boob on the internet who would put what you claim is incest on your avatar and then look at it every day and whack off

1) You should. Goes without saying.
2) If you're talking about in Feb and early March, the understanding of how the virus spread changed the recommendation. Normal.
3) You should do it as part of protecting the common good and your fellow citizen. Respect.

Be thankful you don't live in China (you know, that country you are always being critical of). You'd have an app installed on your phone. Your movements would be restricted. You'd be watched. :)
Wait...how many infections/deaths do they have again??

View attachment 396170
I have been wearing a mask but not over my nose because of a sinus condition. No one has complained.
Most likely because they are as stupid as you are. Respiratory droplets are also expelled through the nose, but you, being a mouth breather, are too stupid to realize that.

If you aren't going to properly cover both your nose and your mouth with a mask, you might as well not even put it on, you irresponsible asshole.

I told you I have a medical reason for not wearing it over my nose, fuckwad. I'll believe my doctor over some jack ass on the Internet.

You're exactly the kind of stupid boob on the internet who would put what you claim is incest on your avatar and then look at it every day and whack off
Fuck you and your medical condition. If you can't properly wear a mask, for whatever reason, then either stay in your house, or stay away from people, you irresponsible asshole.

And no, the information I provided doesn't come from some "jack ass on the internet", it comes directly from the CDC.

The next time you go to your doctor, you should also have him recommend a therapist to help you with that obsession you have with that image of trump and his daughter.

It's YOUR avatar, useless prick. And you're the one who says he's hitting on her.

As for the mask, when I give a shit what you think over my doctor I'll let you know, arrogant ass

View attachment 396170

2) If you're talking about in Feb and early March, the understanding of how the virus spread changed the recommendation. Normal.
3) You should do it as part of protecting the common good and your fellow citizen. Respect.

Be thankful you don't live in China (you know, that country you are always being critical of). You'd have an app installed on your phone. Your movements would be restricted. You'd be watched. :)

China did a lot better than the blue States where Democrat governors murdered hundreds of thousands of people

Talk about digging your own grave and making the hole deeper. DeSantis has NO political future..at all.
In a state full of snowbirds, that's not really a good strategy for political longevity. :)

Nope his political career is over after his terms. I voted and many others I know voted for him and it won't happen again.

And...we resort to the Ben Shapiro school of retort. DeSantis is cooked. You've got retirees and snowbirds in Florida.

You're an idiot. Not someone who just plays one on the internet, but the real thing. You have in fact achieved a level of idiocy that is extremely difficult to achieve at all much less maintain. Congratulations, well done

Honestly, prove to me that you're something other than the hack you are. How has DeSantis distinguished himself in the response to the virus outbreak in his state?
He's opened things up mainly to satisfy his allegiance to Trump, without regard to the safety of residents. How is that a good strategy?

I wouldn't waste my time with someone without an open or critical mind like you.

The results speak for themselves. You keep blaming Trump because the buck stops there. But this is actually a State issue, which means that Democrats governors where most of the deaths happened are responsible.

DeSantis has a population larger than New York and we've had a third the deaths

Ron DeSantis for President 2024! This was never intended to be a "case-demic."

Who knew such a thoughtful and intelligent politician existed in America.

Cliff Notes:

-Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says US hospital capacity now sufficient to handle any future outbreaks after March request for "15 days to slow the spread."

-In this press conference Gov. DeSantis says: "We are not going back." In a different press conference DeSantis said: "'We will never do any of these lockdowns again." Source: https://www.wptv.com/news/state/flori...

- Presents updated CDC data indicating normal flu has higher to same death rate as COVID for almost all age ranges.

-All Florida may open at full capacity. Bans local governments from enforcing local mask laws.

- We cannot live life in a "fetal position." Damage from lockdowns surpassing damage from COVID.

- Gov. DeSantis says COVID, like flu, will be a part of life even if vaccine is found.

To think this guy almost lost to a gaybashing homo drug user ......yeah that is correct........and FL dodged a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bullet
HE may be my pick in 2024.....a worthy followup to 8 years of Trump

I was just there, it's nice to have American back with no masks....I loved it...it was like being in America again. Viruses spread, most that die, die from other issues and are old. Which FL has a lot of, but it's death rate is lower than say NY.

View attachment 396170

China did a lot better than the blue States where Democrat governors murdered hundreds of thousands of people

And this means what? Re-enforcing your talking points? Sorry, don't see governors being put on trial for murder.
I mean, Kemp and DeSantis are prime examples...all the while the blue states seem to have the virus under control...hmmmm...:)

Fuck you and your medical condition. If you can't properly wear a mask, for whatever reason, then either stay in your house, or stay away from people, you irresponsible asshole

How do you know what I do again? Oh yeah, that famous MIND READING capability of yours ...

LOL, what a jock sniffer, LOL

I was just there, it's nice to have American back with no masks....I loved it...it was like being in America again. Viruses spread, most that die, die from other issues and are old. Which FL has a lot of, but it's death rate is lower than say NY.

And that...will continue to be your comfort when retirees and snowbirds die...jeez.

Retirement homes here have a lot stricter rules, and obviously for good reason.

People like Jack and The VOR just aren't smart enough to grasp that. They would be Nazis in 30s Germany for real

And that...will continue to be your comfort when retirees and snowbirds die...jeez.

Snowbirds from blue States are a lot safer here, but only if you believe data.

And you're still too stupid to process that there are different standards in retirement homes.

You just drool a lot and think DeSantis made masks illegal. Hint, they didn't ... You're just full retard

View attachment 396170

And this means what? Re-enforcing your talking points? Sorry, don't see governors being put on trial for murder.
I mean, Kemp and DeSantis are prime examples...all the while the blue states seem to have the virus under control...hmmmm...:)
The blue states are where most of the deaths are....what are you talking about?
FL has way fewer deaths than NY, despite being a more open state.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Want to prevent "the virus" twice as efficiently as the medically approved type?

Make up your own MAGA mask and wear it in public..

It'll drive liberal spreaders many yards away from you.

It does, however, greatly increase your chances of being shkot or stabbed. From, of course, an appropriate Social Distance.

- Presents updated CDC data indicating normal flu has higher to same death rate as COVID for almost all age ranges.

3374771eee6174f786308d226fefc74b.jpg

What "normal flu" killed ~300,000 people in a single year in US?

You really have no idea about the demographics of Florida...do you, Jack? Those "snowbirds" are overwhelmingly conservative.

View attachment 396170

The blue states are where most of the deaths are....what are you talking about?
FL has way fewer deaths than NY, despite being a more open state.....

Yep. Our population in Florida is larger than New York and we've had a third the deaths.

We also just went through the equivalent of winter in New York. Summer is when we are stuck indoors breathing the same air. It's hot as shit in the summer here. Now the heat is relenting and we are starting to go outdoors where it's safter than being packed in. And we still have a third the deaths as incompetent blue State New York and all the other blue States with high death rates.

Highest death rates:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Connecticut

Kill off the aged, end SS and Medicare.

He said we (Florida residents) don't have to wear masks, he didn't ban masks, airhead chick

I know what he said, and it makes no sense at all.

No, you aren't making any sense. The most deaths have been in blue States. Governors are the ones who set policy in blue States. You have blood on your hands.

And retirement communities are going to continue to require masks. You're just babbling DNC bull shit

Forum List

Back