Guess where Gov DeSantis signed a new Florida law making it a felony to notice what Jews do and tell your neighbor about what you noticed?

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
Gov DeSantis just signed a bill into law that requires all schools and universities to adopt a definition of "antisemitism" that includes criticism of Israel. It also makes it a felony with up to five years in jail for passing out “offensive” flyers or pamphlets.

When the Bolsheviks seized power in Russia in 1917, they razed thousands of churches, but left the synagogues untouched, and the penalty for posting flyers was mandatory execution on the spot. Then they murdered 66 million Christians.

Vote harder, white man. Maybe you will vote neo-Bolsheviks away.

Gov DeSantis just signed a bill into law that requires all schools and universities to adopt a definition of "antisemitism" that includes criticism of Israel. It also makes it a felony with up to five years in jail for passing out “offensive” flyers or pamphlets.

When the Bolsheviks seized power in Russia in 1917, they razed thousands of churches, but left the synagogues untouched, and the penalty for posting flyers was mandatory execution on the spot. Then they murdered 66 million Christians.

I would guess that you are a Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hater. That is what I would guess

Well if the flyers are just disgusting trash, you have the right to pass out your disgusting trash just as I have the right to tell you, hey, this is disgusting trash.

So let me say it again: this crap you're peddling is disgusting trash.

But if it's not truly threatening you have a right to distribute it. You just don't want to give it to me, lest you get an earful of MY free speech.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Karl Rove approves...

DeSantis just outed himself as a Zionist Fascist.

BYE BYE

21% and falling...

Adolf, is that you?

I live for the day when all of you racist, misogynistic, antisemitic, disgusting white supremacists are driven back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

Adolf, is that you?

I live for the day when all of you racist, misogynistic, antisemitic, disgusting white supremacists are driven back under the rocks you crawled out from under.
President Obama was pro Iran and wishy washy on Israel. I want all people to live well. However, government leaders need to be sane also. Iran needs to move on. They have great potential. Israeli government needs to reign themselves in. If you are in privileged employment that does better with Prog politicians and vote for them, no matter what your views you are getting the best of both worlds. So, racism, misogyny, antisemitic issues are covered here for privileged employment.

I read the bill. There is nothing in there about giving jews special treatment.

President Obama was pro Iran and wishy washy on Israel. I want all people to live well. However, government leaders need to be sane also. Iran needs to move on. They have great potential. Israeli government needs to reign themselves in. If you are in privileged employment that does better with Prog politicians and vote for them, no matter what your views you are getting the best of both worlds. So, racism, misogyny, antisemitic issues are covered here for privileged employment.

Obama was not “pro Iran”. As for being wishy-washy on Israel, under Netanyahu, Israel is descending into an authoritarian dictatorship. The only reason Israel was your ally was because they were the only democracy in the Middle East, and they were constantly in danger from their Muslim neighbours.

Israel has signed a peace agreement or cooperation agreement with most of its Muslim neighbors. And it has nuclear capabilities. As recent assaults on the West Bank have demonstrated in spades, Israel is now a far greater threat to its Muslim neighbours than they are to Israel.

So I ask you, how much US support does a right wing authoritarian nuclear armed Israel require from the USA?Given that they are now being credibly criticized for war crimes and genocide against the Palestinians.

Netanyahu is no Ben-Gurion.

You're a good DemoKKKrat.

Ben-Gurion was a terrorist according to the Brits, prior to 1948.

An authoritarian nuclear-armed Greater Israel is preferable to a two-state solution that includes an Iran-backed Arab state.

I read the bill. There is nothing in there about giving jews special treatment.
In Israel, DeSantis explicitly linked the bill to a previous bill (he also signed in Israel!) which does make "antisemitism" a law enforcement matter. In other words, with this bill, if a person is handing out flyers that say "The New York Times is Jewish owned" or "I think Jews have too much power in the US," he can be arrested and charged with a felony hate crime.

Forum List

Back