Ron DeSantis: Long-form Interview and not anything you will ever see in Corporate media.

You need to have convictions to call someone out for a crime. Trump has not been convicted of anything.

He does very well in calling out Trump on his behavior while in office and then, as any good candidate does, draws distinctions between what Trump has done and what he has done.

His record [DeSanits] of America First policies and actions surpasses Trump's by any objective evaluation.
LOL Neither is Fauci convicted of anything. And yet, your hero DeSantis would rather tilt at that windmill than confront an actual perpetrator.

Classic definition of a coward.

LOL Neither is Fauci convicted of anything. And yet, your hero DeSantis would rather tilt at that windmill than confront an actual perpetrator.

Classic definition of a coward.
No one accused Fauci of a crime. He was simply wrong but needs to be investigated for his part in the gain of function issue.

No one accused Fauci of a crime. He was simply wrong but needs to be investigated for his part in the gain of function issue.
Yeah, I know. But your orange douchebag has not only been accused of a crime - he has been indicted 4 separate times.

And yet... your hero DeSantis tilts against Fauci but is too scared to go against the orange loser. See the difference?

Yeah, I know. But your orange douchebag has not only been accused of a crime - he has been indicted 4 separate times.

And yet... your hero DeSantis tilts against Fauci but is too scared to go against the orange loser. See the difference?
Indictments mean nothing, and accusations are just that. Not facts, nor are they convictions.

By the way, I'm a DeSantis guy, and I've never voted for Trump. But I'll be damned if I accept what the left is doing to him. It is nothing more than what happens in some third-world banana republic.

Indictments mean nothing, and accusations are just that. Not facts, nor are they convictions.

By the way, I'm a DeSantis guy, and I've never voted for Trump. But I'll be damned if I accept what the left is doing to him. It is nothing more than what happens in some third-world banana republic.
So is your accusations against Fauci. And yet, you are excited that Desantis will get rid of him.

As for not voting for Trump? You are still a trumptard who will forgive any crime your Fuhrer commits.

Forum List

Back