Gov. DeSantis leads way in Covid fight, creates mobile units delivering antibody treatment to patients

SEE: DeSantis creates mobile units to provide antibody treatments for COVID-19

AUG 12, 2021

”Gov. Ron DeSantis revealed Thursday the creation of mobile rapid response units to deliver the COVID-19 antibody treatment Regeneron to Floridians at higher risk for the virus.”

The article continues: “COVID’s not going to go away,” DeSantis said. “So the question is how are we going to approach it. You can approach it on the front end by protecting yourself, but of course, if you end up in a situation where you are infected and at high risk, getting in here early, this is the best shot we’ve got right now to keep people out of the hospital and keep them safe.”

The units are already operating in northeast Florida, and being setup throughout the state.

Thank you Governor DeSantis for not fearmongering, handwringing and trampling on our liberties, but instead, showing us the way to deal with the Chinese created pandemic.

JWK

President Biden is giving aid and comfort to tens of thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border
I love Desantis.....absolutely love the guy.

Keep trying what? It’s you touting a completely unnecessary treatment, dope.
Please show me where I promoted any treatment. I did not promote ineffective dangerous non-vaccines--you did. I did not promote ineffective masking--you did. If you believe that I was promoting drinking bleach, LOL, please be my guest. We all know you are incapable of independent thought. It is evident in every post you make. BTW, here is a link that might expand your vocabulary, but I doubt it. Synonyms of dope | Thesaurus.com

Please show me where I promoted any treatment. I did not promote ineffective dangerous non-vaccines--you did. I did not promote ineffective masking--you did. If you believe that I was promoting drinking bleach, LOL, please be my guest. We all know you are incapable of independent thought. It is evident in every post you make. BTW, here is a link that might expand your vocabulary, but I doubt it. Synonyms of dope | Thesaurus.com
Not necessary. Dope works every time with you.

Then you only read a tiny snippet from the article before shitting out your nonsense. You should change your name to intellectually fucked American.
You are not particularly astute at critical thinking either. You source chose to highlight one hospital out of 22. More sensationalism. The sky is falling, the sky is falling, better put up your umbrella.

Why is this better, cheaper or more effective than simply encouraging vaccinations?
Vaccinations?

159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases 1

and,

5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead 1

and …

COVID-19 infections, deaths growing in vaccinated people

JULY 29, 2021

New Jersey sees spike in breakthrough cases in last two weeks, data analysis shows

JWK

President Biden is giving aid and comfort to tens of thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border

They didn't say but in a 3 country area all the hospital CEO's have said between 95 - 97% unvaccinated and 100% of the ICU patients that have covid none are vaccinated.
To clarify, am I to understand you live in an area where 95% - 97% of people in the 3 counties you're talking about are unvaccinated, but 100 percent of the people with Covid in the ICU's there are vaccinated?

SEE: DeSantis creates mobile units to provide antibody treatments for COVID-19

AUG 12, 2021

”Gov. Ron DeSantis revealed Thursday the creation of mobile rapid response units to deliver the COVID-19 antibody treatment Regeneron to Floridians at higher risk for the virus.”

The article continues: “COVID’s not going to go away,” DeSantis said. “So the question is how are we going to approach it. You can approach it on the front end by protecting yourself, but of course, if you end up in a situation where you are infected and at high risk, getting in here early, this is the best shot we’ve got right now to keep people out of the hospital and keep them safe.”

The units are already operating in northeast Florida, and being setup throughout the state.

Thank you Governor DeSantis for not fearmongering, handwringing and trampling on our liberties, but instead, showing us the way to deal with the Chinese created pandemic.

JWK

What about ant-vaxxers?

There’s one mutation that escapes Regeneron’s double-punch with casirivimab and imdevimab:
’....retains neutralization of P.1 (Japan-Brazil), B.1.352 (S. Africa), and B.1.1.7 (UK)....Structural analyses and viral-escape selections led Regeneron to posit that no single amino acid mutation could escape both antibodies in the cocktail, but our complete maps identify E406W as a cocktail escape mutation.’

So we immediately find a non-mutated Q (glutamine) at position 406 of the Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Coronavirus, with which to compare the E (glutamic acid) of the Regeneron escape mutant.

Q (glutamine): 5 hydrogens, 2 nitrogens

E (glutamic acid): 4 hydrogens, 1 nitrogen

W (tryptophan): 4 hydrogens, 2 nitrogens

To clarify, am I to understand you live in an area where 95% - 97% of people in the 3 counties you're talking about are unvaccinated, but 100 percent of the people with Covid in the ICU's there are vaccinated?
The ones hospitalized for Covid of them 95-97% are unvaccinated. All Covid patients in the ICU's have not been vaccinated. So the vaccinated are protected against severe. Covid except for a couple here and there in the U.S. that were vaccinated, contracted it and ended up sick or dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a profit to be made here. These are republicans after all.
1629240533206.png

The CDC was tampering with their P.1 webpage when they changed the K417N/T mutation to K417T. But here is evidence that the K417N/T should have remained on their webpage:

Bamlanivimab Escape Mutants
’....K417N/T....’

Forum List

Back