Florida GOP........"We didn't mean for the current illegals to leave".

No, if that was the case these politicians wouldn't be apologizing for the law.

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual.

One RINO speaking out his ass does not represent the Republican super majority Legislature in Florida that passed the bill or the Republican Party or the people of Florida.

Good riddance to all the goddamn Illegals. You can have them.

Oh I know. I don't blame them for trying to better their lives. I do blame our corporations and politicians for ignoring and not enforcing immigration laws.
Holy shit. I've been saying this for decades.

No one is serious about this issue because "donors" (big business) depend on this cheap, pliable, available labor pool

Last edited:
LOL, they only wanted to tell new illegals to not come, they didn't expect those already there to leave? LOL

I don't understand........was there an expectation that the law would never be enforced?

How do those there stay if the law is enforced?

A Florida GOP lawmaker said the anti-immigration law he backed was supposed to tell new immigrants to "stay out."

now migrant families are fleeing the state, and it's a "big problem" for farmers and tourism, Rep. Rick Roth said.

Videos shared on Twitter showed Roth and other GOP lawmakers urging people to convince migrants to stay.

Florida GOP lawmaker says the anti-immigration law he backed is causing a 'major problem' as migrant families are leaving the state
What a shame.

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual.

One RINO speaking out his ass does not represent the Republican super majority Legislature in Florida that passed the bill or the Republican Party or the people of Florida.

Good riddance to all the goddamn Illegals. You can have them.

It's not just one and unless a lot of people complained they wouldn't be apologizing.

Pay more and add in paid vacation and benefits and there will be zero difficulty finding workers. Hard work shouldn't be done for low wages,ever.
Yea, well in the real world the people who pay these shit wages do everything they can to perpetuate this system.

And oh yea...Americans don't particularly like physical dirty work.

I used to be a project manager (after 30 years in the field) in the HVAC construction business. It was incredibly hard to find workers even though we paid REALLY well.

In fact part of our team worked on the automation side which actually paid less but was less physically demanding and much cleaner. It was a regular thing to have guys switch to the lower paying jobs because of that

Last edited:
politicians bend with the wind

We need a program for guest workers that allows unaccompanied men to have temporary visas to do farm work
Do you think it's desirable to have young men without their families to be living in groups like that?

I know when I was in the service that type of folk tended to raise hell. Myself among them

Wouldn't it be much better to have families and communities?

Do you think it's desirable to have young men without their families to be living in groups like that?

I know when I was in the service that type of folk tended to raise hell. Myself among them

Wouldn't it be much better to have families and communities?
If they cause trouble they go back to mexico

The alternative is the absolute mess we have now with overcrowded schools, jails and hospitals

The Libtards need the Illegals in Florida to do the job that everybody else finds disgusting - vote for Democrats.

I never said that did I, dumbass?!

Go troll someone else.
Well this is what you said

Any city that thinks they will not be getting illegals, consideting the millions Biden is bringing in, is delusional.

I live in a relatively small town and just in the last 2 months we now have languages and accents to include southern, yankee, Latino / South American, Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern.

Special note to all the 'Sanctuary Cities' upset they are actually getting illegals coming in:"

So you are equating people of different cultures as illegals... It is pretty heavily implied..

Then you are trying to imply that more diverse cities would be complaining by having foreigners...

Got Barcelona, tons speaking Spainish there... Difference is they don't look down on people who speak English and are very friendly, they don't have much time for bigots.. Same in a lot of countries...

LOL, they only wanted to tell new illegals to not come, they didn't expect those already there to leave? LOL

I don't understand........was there an expectation that the law would never be enforced?

How do those there stay if the law is enforced?

A Florida GOP lawmaker said the anti-immigration law he backed was supposed to tell new immigrants to "stay out."

now migrant families are fleeing the state, and it's a "big problem" for farmers and tourism, Rep. Rick Roth said.

Videos shared on Twitter showed Roth and other GOP lawmakers urging people to convince migrants to stay.

Florida GOP lawmaker says the anti-immigration law he backed is causing a 'major problem' as migrant families are leaving the state
That’s terrible news….fewer beaners = higher wages and higher wages paid = more Republican voters and you can’t have that…you have to keep those brown 21st century slaves desperate, on the taxpayer tit and voting for free shit.

Forum List

Back