Five Women Sue Texas Over States Abortion Ban

we don’t need religion to know the scientific fact that life begins at fertilization, and if your religion says otherwise, your religion is wrong and at odds with reality.

Fact. Pagans demand thier human sacrifices; it's a symbol of their power and influence, plus they're sexually excited by murders.

This is what happens when religious dogma is the basis for secular laws. Is Texas effectively a theocracy?

And why younger generations want no part of religion. Religious faith is a dying concept in this country. The Founders wanted no religious influence on Constitutional matters, repeatedly said so, as well as put no religious test in the Constitution.

Our country is based upon secular human rights, not religious doctrine.

In the year 2023, when there are those who think for a minute heir beliefs over ride secular rights, and medical science. Those people need to be curtailed.

And why younger generations want no part of religion. Religious faith is a dying concept in this country. The Founders wanted no religious influence on Constitutional matters, repeatedly said so, as well as put no religious test in the Constitution.

Our country is based upon secular human rights, not religious doctrine.

In the year 2023, when there are those who think for a minute heir beliefs over ride secular rights, and medical science. Those people need to be curtailed.
Murder is wrong, secular or religious law.
Kook

They have already won politically. The overwhelming majority of America is on their side.
Only the hate filled Feminazis and stupid Moon Bats are in favor of abortion on demand.

It only becomes a larger number if, and only if, you include abortion for legitimate medical reasons and for rape and incest.

For instance, I am strongly pro life. However, I would tell you I would support abortion for legitimate medical reasons.

The women who are bringing the suit contradict stereotypes about who receives abortions and why. Married, and some with children already, the women rejoiced at their pregnancies, only to discover that their fetuses had no chance of survival — two had no skulls, and two others were threatening the lives of their twins.

Though they faced the risk of hemorrhage or life-threatening infection from carrying those fetuses, the women were told they could not have abortions, the suit says. Some doctors refused even to suggest the option, or to forward medical records to another provider.

The women found themselves furtively crossing state borders to seek medical treatment outside Texas, worried that family and neighbors might report them to state authorities. In some cases, the women became so ill that they were hospitalized. One plaintiff, Amanda Zurawski, was told she was not yet sick enough to receive an abortion, then twice became septic, and was left with so much scar tissue that one of her fallopian tubes is permanently closed.

“You don’t think you’re somebody who’s going to need an abortion, let alone an abortion to save my life,” Ms. Zurawski, 35, said. “If anybody reads my story, I don’t care where they are on the political spectrum, very few people would agree there is anything pro-life about this.”

Last years elections cost Republicans big losses. Next year isn't going to be any better for them.
I hope they lose big time.

Only the hate filled Feminazis and stupid Moon Bats are in favor of abortion on demand.

It only becomes a larger number if, and only if, you include abortion for legitimate medical reasons and for rape and incest.

For instance, I am strongly pro life. However, I would tell you I would support abortion for legitimate medical reasons.
There is no abortion on demand.

There is no abortion on demand.
Bullshit! That is what Roe v Wade was all about. The court declared that the right to have an abortion was a Constitutional right and the states had no right to restrict it.

It wasn't until several of the states pushed back and it was challenged in court again that the Supremes overturned RvW that was abortion on demand.

The soulless party that likes to fuck kids wants no restrictions on abortion, which is mostly tailored for godless, lazy fat sluts.

This is a messaging problem, not an issue that has 2 sides. Conservatives need to man up and show the world that the other side is fine with killing babies as they enter the world, with no assistance for abortions that went horribly wrong - harvesting their organs and parts is just a perk.... might as well monetize their satanic proclivities.... hmm?

abortion coathanger.jpg

5 FACTS:

1. Nobody is forcing them to live in Texas. If they don't like it, MOVE to a "blue" state!

2. Nobody is forcing them to live in Texas. If they don't like it, MOVE to a "blue" state!

3. Nobody is forcing them to live in Texas. If they don't like it, MOVE to a "blue" state!

4. Nobody is forcing them to live in Texas!!! If they don't like it, MOVE to a "blue" state!

5. NOBODY is forcing them to live in Texas. If they don't like it, MOVE to a "blue" state!

The 5 women are backed by an abortion rights group.
Why didn't we see this coming??

There are plenty of states where they can get an abortion and said abortion rights group could pay for it.

Same principle at play as suing a baker to force him to make homo cakes against his beliefs.
They got game for sure.... You'd think that this country would finally wake up to the leftist game's, and start running their aces out of the court room's in favor of real cases that matter. The leftist know they can create some bull shite when left to their own device's. Sounds to me like it's time for the leftist to get their aces a job, because undoubtedly they got way to much time on their back's uhhh I mean on their Hands....

Whenever I meet a new friend who has children, one of my first questions is how old are they. No one has ever given me the dates their human embryo was conceived ( because that's impossible at the present time ) but rather the date they were born into this world. You are the one who is quibbling with very specific definitions. You should never allow your emotions to interfere with your critical thinking.
No one has ever tried to fool me by claiming that an acorn is an oak tree.

Neither is a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells a person, but some would actually attempt to force such a nonsensical notion upon everyone.

Freedom-loving Americans have contempt for authoritarian regimes, and will not surrender their personal liberty, no matter how repressive the State may be.

In some regressive enclaves, the statists are already invading private communications and personal mail.

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 3.51.36 PM.png

So you're suggesting our free society should abandon critical thinking in exchange for eastern mythological beliefs. That's not even practical, and most likely very prejudicial. The human embryo is called a fetus, there's a reason we use scientific terms instead of emotional ones such as child. Please name the Asian culture that adds 9 months to their actual birthdate. What if they were born premature ? Again. It's not practical.
Coming from a guy who probably thinks that there are 140 different genders, and men can have babies or gosh what is a woman etc ....... You can change the long standing tradition's and language's of this once United States of America for yourself, but no one else has to be compelled by you to comply with the bull shite.

No one has ever tried to fool me by claiming that an acorn is an oak tree.

Neither is a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells a person, but some would actually attempt to force such a nonsensical notion upon everyone.

Freedom-loving Americans have contempt for authoritarian regimes, and will not surrender their personal liberty, no matter how repressive the State may be.

In some regressive enclaves, the statists are already invading private communications and personal mail.

You make way more of the bull crap than there is on the issue, because no one is upset about the issue in the sense that you try to frame it as (i.e. not as in cells being figured as babies, but instead babies with limbs and a beating heart along with movement in the womb etc), so no, it ain't just cells, but rather it's the level of abuse that was taking place over the year's in which got way out of line or out of control in the killing of babies after they were developed significantly in the womb, otherwise there was no mistaking them as being alive and healthy on their way to being born in the same way.

So now it's time to strengthen the deterrents against doing stupid shite, and against the left attempting to justify it as if it's legit to kill unborn babies in the womb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back