Five Women Sue Texas Over States Abortion Ban

A fetus NOT alive. Life begins when the baby draws its first breath. Cons love killing black babies, oriental babies, Hispanic babies. Basically if a baby ain't white, they should die.
With abortion being a "my body, my choice" decision, what race has the highest percentage of abortions in the United States?

Why? That is the outcome of a representative democracy as opposed to a democracy.
I see your point but it's too important a issue to let stalwarts from either side lobby their representatives and sway them. Look at it sort of like any-other referendum or bond issue that might be put in front of voters.

Seems to me in the case of TX and OK they are way too beholden to religious interests who lobby them and that should have no place in the political realm as it skews the will of the people.

I'd say the same of those blue states that have already let the pro-abortion crazies push their politicians into unfettered abortion till birth. I don't think the folks in those states want that either.

Let the politicians and stalwarts alike make their case in a open public forum and then let it pass or fail on it's own merits or lack thereof.

Thing is politicians are skeered to make a case for anything these days if they can do what they want behind closed doors.

Life does NOT begin at Conception, it begins when the doctor slaps your butt and you cry, otherwise the fetus is NOT alive.
Whatever you say baby killer, DNA transfer happens at conception! Wonder why no Father has ever sued the girl that killed a child equally his!

The women who are bringing the suit contradict stereotypes about who receives abortions and why. Married, and some with children already, the women rejoiced at their pregnancies, only to discover that their fetuses had no chance of survival — two had no skulls, and two others were threatening the lives of their twins.

Though they faced the risk of hemorrhage or life-threatening infection from carrying those fetuses, the women were told they could not have abortions, the suit says. Some doctors refused even to suggest the option, or to forward medical records to another provider.

The women found themselves furtively crossing state borders to seek medical treatment outside Texas, worried that family and neighbors might report them to state authorities. In some cases, the women became so ill that they were hospitalized. One plaintiff, Amanda Zurawski, was told she was not yet sick enough to receive an abortion, then twice became septic, and was left with so much scar tissue that one of her fallopian tubes is permanently closed.

“You don’t think you’re somebody who’s going to need an abortion, let alone an abortion to save my life,” Ms. Zurawski, 35, said. “If anybody reads my story, I don’t care where they are on the political spectrum, very few people would agree there is anything pro-life about this.”

Last years elections cost Republicans big losses. Next year isn't going to be any better for them.

This is what happens when religious dogma is the basis for secular laws. Is Texas effectively a theocracy?

Life does NOT begin at Conception, it begins when the doctor slaps your butt and you cry, otherwise the fetus is NOT alive.
Incredibly stupid. Magical, delusional thinking.

Objectively false. Open a textbook for the first time in your life and start reading.

A fetus NOT alive.
You are divorced from reality.

We could not form spontaneously from non-life to life at birth, that isn’t how any of this works.

You think the vagina casts a magic spell that takes roughly 40 weeks to finish, and then inorganic minerals just assemble into a fully formed human infant?

Clearly you do, you lunatic.

Forum List

Back