First female VP, Kamala Harris, and Biden had the guts to pick her!! How approp. we are starting 2021 right!!

It'll be lame if she inherits the presidency and becomes the first female president. I was really hoping for somebody more exciting than that.

I can't imagine that Biden runs a second time. I hope someone steps up to beat her.
That's gonna be fascinating, and the GOP trying to separate from Trump is gonna be fascinating.

Stay tuned.

:popcorn:
It's gonna be a rocky separation for sure

Harris has a record far better than that of others who have been vice president or other officials. Pence cannot be said to have been particularly accomplished. How are we to judge people's qualifications for office at the same time that football coaches are elected to the Senate? Let's compare every candidate's and officeholder's records if we want to talk about being qualified for office.

Yeah you guys worship politicians, just like Trump loyalists. Her being a woman doesn’t impress me. She’s a lying sociopath, just like the rest of them.

And a whore. Literally.

The only way that she ever got a foothold in politics was by selling sexual favors to a married man who happened to be in a position to give her political opportunities and appointments.

If not for sucking Brown's Willie, she would never have amounted to anything more than a mediocre ambulance chaser. And every step of the way, every political position she's held, she has sharply demonstrated how incompetent and corrupt she is.

This is who the Democraps are now putting just a very unreliable heartbeat away from the Presidency.

1611153947959.png

Harris was born in Oakland, California,[10] on October 20, 1964.[11] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[12] had arrived in the U.S. from Tamil Nadu in India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[13][14] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[15] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[16][17] Along with her younger sister, Maya, Harris lived in Berkeley, California,[18][19] briefly on Milvia Street in central Berkeley, then a duplex on Bancroft Way in West Berkeley, an area often called "the flatlands"[20] with a significant black population.[21]

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia
------------------------------
Its about time!!!
Is Jill Biden the first adulteress to be first lady?

Harris has a record far better than that of others who have been vice president or other officials. Pence cannot be said to have been particularly accomplished. How are we to judge people's qualifications for office at the same time that football coaches are elected to the Senate? Let's compare every candidate's and officeholder's records if we want to talk about being qualified for office.

I posted links to her record and why I do not believe she is qualified.

Harris was born in Oakland, California,[10] on October 20, 1964.[11] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[12] had arrived in the U.S. from Tamil Nadu in India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[13][14] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[15] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[16][17] Along with her younger sister, Maya, Harris lived in Berkeley, California,[18][19] briefly on Milvia Street in central Berkeley, then a duplex on Bancroft Way in West Berkeley, an area often called "the flatlands"[20] with a significant black population.[21]

Its about time!!!
Is Jill Biden the first adulteress to be first lady?

Hardly.

Yeah you guys worship politicians, just like Trump loyalists. Her being a woman doesn’t impress me. She’s a lying sociopath, just like the rest of them.

Um, no. Did you see that fat guy in the White House? He told you we were as bad as Russia.

Its about time!!!
Because the only qualification she needed is between her legs.

And you fuckers want to eliminate gender.

:laughing0301:

Bat shit crazy.

Its about time!!!
LMAO at the thought that we women are supposed to celebrate Willie Brown's Ho as a paragon of women. This piece of human garbage got her start sleeping with another woman's husband. She jailed people for smoking pot and then went on late night television to brag about her own drug use. She denied Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights simply because she didn't agree with his politics. She then partnered herself with a demented old cretin that she'd earlier said she believed had committed sexual assault. She is nothing more than an opportunistic parasite.

Its about time!!!
yea she is great....also a hypocrite....

And a whore. Literally.

The only way that she ever got a foothold in politics was by selling sexual favors to a married man who happened to be in a position to give her political opportunities and appointments.

If not for sucking Brown's Willie, she would never have amounted to anything more than a mediocre ambulance chaser. And every step of the way, every political position she's held, she has sharply demonstrated how incompetent and corrupt she is.

This is who the Democraps are now putting just a very unreliable heartbeat away from the Presidency.

You always advertise yourself on USMB as Heap Big Christian. Now you are spreading filthy misogynist and racist sexual lies about an accomplished woman. Brown had been separated for over a decade when she dated him. Why do you debase yourself this way?

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

trump was a whore and adulterer. His present wife's background is questionable. Let's look at the sexual histories of male politicians and see how they stack up in the morals department, particularly the guys in the High Holy group.

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

trump was a whore and adulterer. His present wife's background is questionable. Let's look at the sexual histories of male politicians and see how they stack up in the morals department, particularly the guys in the High Holy group.

It shouldn't be something we simply accept out of anyone.

It's almost over. Then we begin cleaning the stain.
And, you don't even have the capacity to understand what "cleaning" you thing needs to be done.

You just repeat bullshit you were told.

Parrot.
I do love irony.

Dittos, Rush.
Ask me ANY question, motherfucker. Bring me ANY debated. I will beat your ass.

I don't back down from an argument. I know what I am talking about. I don't run around throwing out bullshit, meaningless generalizations like "cleaning up the mess."

Bring your best game. I will clean your fucking clock, and you know it.

Forum List

Back