Fact check: Was Kamala Harris really one of the first to integrate Berkeley schools?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Apparently she has a bad case of the party of INFANTICIDES lying to the American people...
Someone fact check her....you can also!

California Sen. Kamala Harris got into a testy exchange with former Vice President Joe Biden at the first Democratic presidential debate on Thursday over racial issues.

“You know, there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bussed to school every day and that little girl was me,” Harris told Biden.

Data from the Berkeley Unified School District shows the school had 15 black students in 1963 — a year before Harris was born.

So the school that the "little girl" supposedly integrated had a black percentage student body makeup a year before she was born. When Kamala arrived the student body was 37% black.

Dont think you will find that info in ANY MSM papers or TV!

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Apparently she has a bad case of the party of INFANTICIDES lying to the American people...

California Sen. Kamala Harris got into a testy exchange with former Vice President Joe Biden at the first Democratic presidential debate on Thursday over racial issues.

“You know, there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bussed to school every day and that little girl was me,” Harris told Biden.

Data from the Berkeley Unified School District shows the school had 15 black students in 1963 — a year before Harris was born.

So the school that the "little girl" supposedly integrated had a black percentage student body makeup a year before she was born. When Kamala arrived the student body was 37% black.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Schools started being integrated in 1961.

As far as that goes, IMO, it ought to be all by the area you live in.

I lived in a very mixed area, but they bused blacks in from way across town that we all had to fight. We all beat their asses too. :auiqs.jpg:

The odds were not in our favor at all, and still we won.

They even brought their uncles n stuff, we laid a lotta niggas out. Ratio of at least 3:1.:blowup:

They hit my black friend that was in the band with a chair, and then they locked it all down, and I was so mad, there was only 3 of them, but they had the door locked! We met them later, they don't want to do that again. That was so frustrating. A couple of my friends did get them off my band friend after he took a couple of chair hits for nothing. I was locked in and mad about it. My ratio was 2:1, but there's some badasses from my hood. Like 10 of us stood up against 40 of them. Nobody from my hood was on the ground at the end, and 10 of them were. We beat their ass. They had no business being in our neighborhood, and you know what? That busing bullshit caused all that.

Last edited:

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Let me guess...You didn't do any kind of thinking before posting did you? She was talking about bussing, not integrating.

Trump is the only one that lies about things that are easily verified to be lies.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Schools started being integrated in 1961.

As far as that goes, IMO, it ought to be all by the area you live in.

I lived in a very mixed area, but they bused blacks in from way across town that we all had to fight. We all beat their asses too. :auiqs.jpg:

The odds were not in our favor at all, and still we won.

They even brought their uncles n stuff, we laid a lotta niggas out. Ratio of at least 3:1.:blowup:

They hit my black friend that was in the band with a chair, and then they locked it all down, and I was so mad, there was only 3 of them, but they had the door locked! We met them later, they don't want to do that again. That was so frustrating. A couple of my friends did get them off my band friend after he took a couple of chair hits for nothing. I was locked in and mad about it. My ratio was 2:1, but there's some badasses from my hood. Like 10 of us stood up against 40 of them. Nobody from my hood was on the ground at the end, and 10 of them were. We beat their ass. They had no business being in our neighborhood, and you know what? That busing bullshit caused all that.

I took it to mean she was more talking about bussing, but that didn't start til 1968 and had zero to do with Joe Biden or racist politicians as it was voluntary. Berkeley's Public Schools - The Berkeley Revolution

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

She was just joking around like you all say Trump does every time he lies.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Lol
You do realize it’s in the job description to lie as a career politician?

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Lol

That is why Trump is so good at it.

Thanks for clearing that up

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Lol

That is why Trump is so good at it.

Thanks for clearing that up
Lol
He’s an amateur compared to slick Willey and Obama at Lying...
They’ve had whole careers of training and practicing it....

15? An entire school district with 15 black students?

Wow. Why bus at all, huh?
Exactly why bus at all ! It was a complete failure, and 80% of Afro Americans were opposed to it. It actually promoted racism instead of ending it. White children were bussed into majority black school districts where they were bullied and abused by black students I was bussed to a predominantly black school. They called me Casper and Whitey and Cracker. Got assaulted and robbed several times by the thugs that ran the school administrators just looked the other way

Forum List

Back