Fact check: Was Kamala Harris really one of the first to integrate Berkeley schools?

15? An entire school district with 15 black students?

Wow. Why bus at all, huh?

Take a look at the demographics of Berkeley back then. The concentration of blacks in the Bay Area back then was in Richmond and Oakland. And they didn't arrive until WWII.

Exactly why bus at all ! It was a complete failure, and 80% of Afro Americans were opposed to it. It actually promoted racism instead of ending it. White children were bussed into majority black school districts where they were bullied and abused by black students I was bussed to a predominantly black school. They called me Casper and Whitey and Cracker. Got assaulted and robbed several times by the thugs that ran the school administrators just looked the other way

I was bussed from a school that was 2/3 white and 1/3 black, to a school that was totally black. There were some issues. Mine happened in 1977 and 1978. Took them a while to figure out it was a waste.

Apparently she has a bad case of the party of INFANTICIDES lying to the American people...
Someone fact check her....you can also!

California Sen. Kamala Harris got into a testy exchange with former Vice President Joe Biden at the first Democratic presidential debate on Thursday over racial issues.

“You know, there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bussed to school every day and that little girl was me,” Harris told Biden.

Data from the Berkeley Unified School District shows the school had 15 black students in 1963 — a year before Harris was born.

So the school that the "little girl" supposedly integrated had a black percentage student body makeup a year before she was born. When Kamala arrived the student body was 37% black.

Dont think you will find that info in ANY MSM papers or TV!

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

She was just joking around like you all say Trump does every time he lies.
No, she was using a bullshit talking point about Biden, namely that he is soft on racial rights. It is a low and extremely dishonest point to make not to mention she is conflating busing which is a bad idea in general with those rights. I do not see how this would make her stick out as a better option in that field.

It is sad to see that Biden was not able to properly address her though. It reflects rather badly on his ability to think on his feet. He realizes FAR to late in the exchange that he should have attacked the basis of her charges rather than accept them. By that point he already lost the exchange.

Apparently she has a bad case of the party of INFANTICIDES lying to the American people...

California Sen. Kamala Harris got into a testy exchange with former Vice President Joe Biden at the first Democratic presidential debate on Thursday over racial issues.

“You know, there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bussed to school every day and that little girl was me,” Harris told Biden.

Data from the Berkeley Unified School District shows the school had 15 black students in 1963 — a year before Harris was born.

So the school that the "little girl" supposedly integrated had a black percentage student body makeup a year before she was born. When Kamala arrived the student body was 37% black.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

No, she was using a bullshit talking point about Biden, namely that he is soft on racial rights. It is a low and extremely dishonest point to make not to mention she is conflating busing which is a bad idea in general with those rights. I do not see how this would make her stick out as a better option in that field.

It is sad to see that Biden was not able to properly address her though. It reflects rather badly on his ability to think on his feet. He realizes FAR to late in the exchange that he should have attacked the basis of her charges rather than accept them. By that point he already lost the exchange.

Biden doesn't stand a chance. He has been in Washington for 46 years and hasn't done anything. He has been working the lobbyist system for decades and is in the pockets of some of the biggest.

He is polling well because of name recognition. And only does that because he was the vice-president. Before the primaries he will be gone.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Biden doesn't stand a chance. He has been in Washington for 46 years and hasn't done anything. He has been working the lobbyist system for decades and is in the pockets of some of the biggest.

He is polling well because of name recognition. And only does that because he was the vice-president. Before the primaries he will be gone.
I thought he had a real chance as one of the few not crazy people on that stage.

His debate performance was abysmal though. If that is an example of how quickly he thinks then yes, he is screwed. But where to go from there? Harris? I think not. Sanders? No, he is done for.

There really is not a decent alternative.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

I thought he had a real chance as one of the few not crazy people on that stage.

His debate performance was abysmal though. If that is an example of how quickly he thinks then yes, he is screwed. But where to go from there? Harris? I think not. Sanders? No, he is done for.

There really is not a decent alternative.

I think Warren has a chance.

Exactly why bus at all ! It was a complete failure, and 80% of Afro Americans were opposed to it. It actually promoted racism instead of ending it. White children were bussed into majority black school districts where they were bullied and abused by black students I was bussed to a predominantly black school. They called me Casper and Whitey and Cracker. Got assaulted and robbed several times by the thugs that ran the school administrators just looked the other way
I was born in Cook county.
I had no choice but to attend a 99.99% negro school. EVERY FUCKING DAY I was attacked and spit on and the 'teachers' all turned a blind eye. They laughed at me when I complained.
NO ONE learned fuck all in the school. It was all a fucking disgraceful fucking joke!
Once I said that an octopus had an ink sack to protect itself. I had read it in the encyclopedia. The 'teacher' told the class that I was a "liar" and sent me to the detention office. That's how fucking sick the teachers were. Did I mention ALL of them were negros?
The school was an incubator for filthy negro future gang bangers
I saw ten year old girls getting gang banged in the school stairways.......and loving it!
I doubt anything has changed today. The fucking teacher's union is run by radical Lib negroes' No one can get rid of them. And people wonder why the inner city schools are turning out the banjo player on the bridge.

Last edited:
Biden should have reminded her that busing was a failure.

He was caught off guard, guess he didn't think one of his own would try to make him look racist. And yeah, forced busing was a bad thing, not good for kids of all races.

As long as there are Democrats, there will be race baiters fighting for the imaginary victims and blaming some white guy.

Forum List

Back