Why does the media call Kamala Harris "African American"?

Last time I checked neither India or British Jamaica is in Africa. Why can't the media and Dimwinger party tell the truth about anything?

Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California.[3] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated work in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the US from India in 1959 as a graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a PhD in endocrinology in 1964.[12] Her father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the US from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at Berkeley, and received a PhD in economics in 1966.[13][14]

Why the fuck do you even give a shit? Is it just so you have an excuse to take a jab at the media so that it gives you a false sense of intelligence for simply knowing she isn’t of African descent?

“Media stupid! Me smart! Derp!”
I get a kick out if how easily you racist clowns are duped.
What has duped me exactly?
That’s the beauty of being duped.....you remain clueless.
When you first saw Kamala Harris, did you know she wasn’t of African descent? No. You found out later like everyone else. You aren’t owning anyone with your bullshit.
WTF are you babbling about?
You know exactly what I am saying.

Last time I checked neither India or British Jamaica is in Africa. Why can't the media and Dimwinger party tell the truth about anything?

Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California.[3] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated work in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the US from India in 1959 as a graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a PhD in endocrinology in 1964.[12] Her father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the US from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at Berkeley, and received a PhD in economics in 1966.[13][14]

Because she is half black African descended from slaves from Africa in Jamaica. And as we see with Obama that's enough. Stupid question.
Barry Hussein's dad was born in Africa, Dummy. And she isn't descendant from slaves, she is descendant from SLAVE OWNERS.

She isn't "African American".
Black slave owners. Man.... She is half-black which makes her half African American.

Because she is half black African descended from slaves from Africa in Jamaica. And as we see with Obama that's enough. Stupid question.
Barry Hussein's dad was born in Africa, Dummy. And she isn't descendant from slaves, she is descendant from SLAVE OWNERS.

She isn't "African American".
Black slave owners. Man.... She is half-black which makes her half African American.
Being half black makes you “African American“ automatically?

What about all black?

Because the Fake News MSM are American Hating LIARS ....

They are the real ENEMY of the American People.

Because the Fake News MSM are American Hating LIARS ....

They are the real ENEMY of the American People.
Jamaican slaves were blacks from Africa OMG. Yes yes all respected media in the world and all law enforcement are conspiracy against the only people who know the truth, Rupert Murdoch Toadies and high School grad excokehead DJs...

Because they cannot reveal facts nor truths
Here are a few assertions about the facts and the truths.

Excerpt:

Harris, he said, is the "direct descendant and beneficiary" of a slave and plantation owner.

"The privilege Kamala Harris has enjoyed throughout her life was built on the backs of 200 black slaves, forced to work on 5 plantations by her ancestor Hamilton Brown. I’ve yet to hear any sympathy from the Left for these black lives, which evidently don’t matter at all," D'Souza tweeted Saturday.

Limbaugh cited a Rasmussen poll that found 24% of black likely voters said they were "less likely" to vote for Biden after Harris was chosen.

He pointed out that Harris, the daughter of a Jamaican father and Indian mother, is not "African." Like Obama, she has no direct attachment to "the struggle."

Who the fuck cares?

She's not an African American. She was born native-born of Indian-Jamaican parents who were not U.S. citizens at the time. This violates the Supreme Court decision of Minor v. Happersett, which defined “natural born citizen”.
And then we have reality, in which no court ever said a person born in the U.S. to two foreign citizens, is not a natural born citizen. And of course, the Constitution states there are only two types of U.S. citizens... either born in the U.S. or naturalized.

Why?
Votes.

.....African American is a very stupid term--like saying South American American
..you are either American or not--final
Well calling yourself or others calling you "African American" is fine if you were born in Africa and became a Citizen. But people refer to themselves and other refer to them as African American even though they have 5+ generations of linage born in America. But the entire fact that it matters whether she is black or not is the real issue. If I agreed with her policy and she had a record of voting and enacting policy that benefitted the American people(particularly myself) I could care less if she was purple with yellow polka dots.
no it's not fine--it's stupid ....I don't call myself German American ---
HAHAHHAAHAH ridiculous
jesus f christ!! it perpetuates the racial division crap

Why does the media call any black American an 'African American' when 99.9% have never even been to Africa?

Not merely equal; but special.
Kamala Harris is as much 'African American' as the other 90+% of blacks across the US who attempt to identify as having a personal origin from some place they have never been.

Jamaican slaves were blacks from Africa OMG. Yes yes all respected media in the world and all law enforcement are conspiracy against the only people who know the truth, Rupert Murdoch Toadies and high School grad excokehead DJs...
Whatever the hell all that psychobabble shit means ...

The father of Kamala Harris,‭ ‬Donald J.‭ ‬Harris was born in Jamaica,‭ ‬and became a naturalized American citizen.‭ ‬He is an economist and professor emeritus at Stanford University.‭

As with most topics,‭ ‬while they claim total knowledge,‭ ‬it’s more than apparent the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics don’t understand‭ ‬genealogy.‭ ‬Obviously,‭ ‬his devoted fanatics believe the family history and lineages of Donald J.‭ ‬Harris go no further back in time than his birth.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬that’s wrong,‭

Jamaicans of African descent make up roughly‭ ‬92%‭ ‬of the working population.‭ ‬Those of non-African or mixed race were the second-most prominent‭ ‬labor group,‭ ‬making up‭ ‬8%‭ ‬of the population.‭ ‬Judging by photos of Donald J.‭ ‬Harris he is among that‭ ‬92%.

The mother of Kamala Harris,‭ ‬Shyamala Gopalan was an American biological researcher born in British-administered India whose work in isolating and characterizing the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast biology and cancer.‭ ‬She died of colon cancer in Oakland on‭ ‬11‭ ‬February‭ ‬2009.

Kamala Harris was born October‭ ‬20,‭ ‬1964‭ ‬in Oakland,‭ ‬California.‭ ‬While his devoted fanatics believe the impeached president trump can alter‭ ‬immigration and citizenship law with a stroke of a pen,‭ ‬like their thoughts on‭ ‬genealogy,‭ ‬they are wrong.‭ ‬Even if her‭ ‬parents came from Mars,‭ ‬Kamala Harris,‭ ‬being natural born in the United States,‭ ‬is a citizen.

Also,‭ ‬since her mother was Indian,‭ ‬like the vast majority of his devoted fanatics,‭ ‬the impeached president trump will‭ ‬undoubtedly confuse Asian Indian with Native American.‭ ‬Having used‭ “‬Pocahontas‭” ‬in‭ ‬his stupid attempt to denigrate Sen.‭ ‬Elizabeth Warren,‭ ‬his inability to separate an immigrant from India from Native Americans will,‭ ‬no doubt,‭ ‬have the impeached president trump referring to Vice President Kamala Harris as Sacagawea or‭ (?)‬.‭

All this information is easily found on Google and Bing,‭ ‬even for the‭ ‬super-knowledgeable conservatives and centrists.‭ ‬So there is no reason for your continuing to,‭ ‬stupidly believe Kamala Harris is not a United States‭’ ‬citizen.‭

Oh I don't know, maybe because her father is descended from Africans who lived in Jamaica? Unless you only want to call people who were actually BORN in Africa by the name "African-Americans". The overwhelming majority of African-Americans in the US were born here and likely have DNA from people other than Africans. And yet, they are still African-Americans.

I prefer the term "black", because it is an actual description of the person. And I agree with Teddy Roosevelt where hyphenated Americans are concerned.

Who the fuck cares?
Apparently the racist Dimwinger party cares. They are the ones pushing the lie she is "African American".

Forum List

Back