Why does the media call Kamala Harris "African American"?

...Barry Hussein's dad was born in Africa, Dummy. And she isn't descendant from slaves, she is descendant from SLAVE OWNERS.
How many generations of African slaves - transported to Jamaica - created the bloodline that eventually included slave owner(s)?

south america had some of the most STRICT ---exclude the afros laws,
IN THE WORLD-----they had something called an OCTOROON which is
a person with one great grandparent BLACK who by LAW was considered
black and enslaved------weird but true. I think it was a spanish conquistador
construct-----well ----she could be someone black via a great great grandparent.
That family must consist of terrific record keepers. She should be an
accountant

That's bullshit.

Do you think Africa is the only place people with dark skin can be found?
Where do you think the people in Jamaica of African descent came from? You guys are so smug with your ignorance it's breathtaking.

Last time I checked neither India or British Jamaica is in Africa. Why can't the media and Dimwinger party tell the truth about anything?

Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California.[3] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated work in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the US from India in 1959 as a graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a PhD in endocrinology in 1964.[12] Her father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the US from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at Berkeley, and received a PhD in economics in 1966.[13][14]

It's pretty easy to ascertain. Think about it. If you are half of any "race," how would you identify? Half black? White? Asian? Multiracial?

Last time I checked neither India or British Jamaica is in Africa. Why can't the media and Dimwinger party tell the truth about anything?

Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California.[3] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated work in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the US from India in 1959 as a graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a PhD in endocrinology in 1964.[12] Her father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the US from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at Berkeley, and received a PhD in economics in 1966.[13][14]

Why the fuck do you even give a shit? Is it just so you have an excuse to take a jab at the media so that it gives you a false sense of intelligence for simply knowing she isn’t of African descent?

“Media stupid! Me smart! Derp!”

Since when is wikipedia the media?

Harris ran for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination and attracted national attention before ending her campaign on December 3, 2019.[7] She was announced as former vice president Joe Biden's running mate in the 2020 election on August 11, 2020. She is the first African-American, the first Asian-American, and the third female vice presidential running mate on a major party ticket after Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 and Sarah Palin in 2008.[8][9][10]
Hey Dummy, the media has been referring to her as an "African American" for a long time.

Wiki didn't. I posted Wiki to show where her parents are from, Stupid. Learn to read.
But you have no proof of examples from the media in which your claim is based?

Since when is wikipedia the media?

Harris ran for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination and attracted national attention before ending her campaign on December 3, 2019.[7] She was announced as former vice president Joe Biden's running mate in the 2020 election on August 11, 2020. She is the first African-American, the first Asian-American, and the third female vice presidential running mate on a major party ticket after Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 and Sarah Palin in 2008.[8][9][10]
Hey Dummy, the media has been referring to her as an "African American" for a long time.

Wiki didn't. I posted Wiki to show where her parents are from, Stupid. Learn to read.
But you have no proof of examples from the media in which your claim is based?
Your ignorance of the fact the media refers to her as African American isn't my problem, it's yours.

Why the fuck do you even give a shit? Is it just so you have an excuse to take a jab at the media so that it gives you a false sense of intelligence for simply knowing she isn’t of African descent?

I get a kick out if how easily you racist clowns are duped.

Why does the media call any black American an 'African American' when 99.9% have never even been to Africa?

it is supposed to be based on ORIGIN-----no matter how remote. It is also SUPPOSED to be a cultural
issue----no matter how tenuous. In the case of Kamala it is for the purpose of political advantage

1597715172242.png

What has duped me exactly?

I’m a White American but dont identify me as such
I’m an American American . American for short
If that hurts feelings then get better feelings

That’s the beauty of being duped.....you remain clueless.

When you first saw Kamala Harris, did you know she wasn’t of African descent? No. You found out later like everyone else. You aren’t owning anyone with your bullshit.

When you first saw Kamala Harris, did you know she wasn’t of African descent? No. You found out later like everyone else. You aren’t owning anyone with your bullshit.
WTF are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back