First Biden presser in 10 months.

Stop spreading manure, the policies in BBB are widely supported among Republicans and Democrats.
Some are. But people are opposed to much of it. Stop spreading manure claiming America is behind the BBB. Americans do not want his Inflation-exacerbating massive bill.

….and your link is from a fsr-left progressive site.

Some are. But people are opposed to much of it. Stop spreading manure claiming America is behind the BBB. Americans do not want his Inflation-exacerbating massive bill.

….and your link is from a fsr-left progressive site.
No, they aren't. The items in the bill enjoy wide support. I know you members of Alt-Right Nation don't, but I don't expect you to be in favor of anything that comes out of the office that has a guy with a "D" next to his name.

No, they aren't. The items in the bill enjoy wide support. I know you members of Alt-Right Nation don't, but I don't expect you to be in favor of anything that comes out of the office that has a guy with a "D" next to his name.
No, it doesn't. You see, Joe does not believe that. It is power. And Jill also.

I’m not of the Alt-Right…..stop with your nasty, divisive, accusations against people who speak up against the danger of a massive liberal spending bill.

To someone like you, who uses far-left progressive sites as his source, anyone who disagrees with you is a liar, or a racist, or a member of the alt-right.

Joe is going to do the Prog talk to us all. To the public. Like he did when ten people showed up.

Joe is now being philosophical. A box lunch ended for him 60 years ago. He has impoverished people. It looks like he is being told what to answer by the look on his face from outside sources.

Forum List

Back