First Biden presser in 10 months.

"We have significantly beefed up enforcers in the Justice Department... ":mad-61:

How would you know what the truth is, jerkoff? You defend Trump who's lied to this Country thousands of times including in his rant in Arizona on Saturday.

Still stuck in your craw that Biden whipped Trump's ass but good & tossed his ass out of the W.H.

Suck that down asscrack & let it hang there.
Ain't a Trump thread moron. Stay on topic or STFU

How would you know what the truth is, jerkoff? You defend Trump who's lied to this Country thousands of times including in his rant in Arizona on Saturday.

Still stuck in your craw that Biden whipped Trump's ass but good & tossed his ass out of the W.H.

When you are afraid to discuss your Messiah shitting himself in front of the world......

ORANGE MAN BAD!

It's you who are interfering with others that is the problem. This nation should be running now in a nominal humming way by Prog promises and agendas.

We had the TV on for the local news when they switched over to cover Potatohead.

There was not anything we wanted to hear from the lying sonofabitch so we turned him off.

I can’t decide whether to replay this tonight if I have trouble falling asleep because either….

1) His boring, struggling, rambling manner of speaking, interrupting his own sentences, babbling on about a bunch of nothing, will put me to sleep, OR….

2) His boring, struggling, rambling manner of speaking, interrupting his own sentences, babbling on about a bunch of nothing, will give me nightmares.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump was the best President of modern times and this Potatohead sonofabitch stole an election and now we all know he is the worst President of all times.

That is saying a lot seeing that The Worthless Negro formerly held that distinction.

He refuses to admit that Americans don’t want the massive spending bill and says he will not ratchet it down one iota.
Stop spreading manure, the policies in BBB are widely supported among Republicans and Democrats.

He just said that he thinks Harris is doing a good job.

Bet she gets dumped in 2024.

Ooops...there he goes with the "Bull Connor" BS again.

Blacks are questioning your commitment to them.

That's a communication thing. I need to communicate to them better.

Forum List

Back