Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.
And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?
Don’t give them a chance... Firearm registration opens the door to world of shit and piss
Yeah it might slow your illegal gun sales.
Lol
100% legal under South Dakota law... I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department. Have for years.
And anyone else who wants one I’m sure.
Lol
My best customers are military folk, I live near two military bases...

That will get an otherwise law abiding citizen significant jail time in Federal prison, no questions asked. A criminal with a criminal history can often plea the sentence down so the DA gets a quick conviction, and the police gets some information on other criminals.

NOT WORTH IT for the law abiding.
I’m sure it is rampant. Guns aren’t registered and the ATF can only raid gun shops once a year thanks to the NRA.
Lol
Trump is making sure that the ATF stay in their place...
Not stopping illegal gun sales.

And have they confiscated any of your guns? Come knocking yet?
Don’t give them a chance... Firearm registration opens the door to world of shit and piss
Lol
100% legal under South Dakota law... I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department. Have for years.
Lol
Our last mass shooter was military folk.

That will get an otherwise law abiding citizen significant jail time in Federal prison, no questions asked. A criminal with a criminal history can often plea the sentence down so the DA gets a quick conviction, and the police gets some information on other criminals.

I’m sure it is rampant. Guns aren’t registered and the ATF can only raid gun shops once a year thanks to the NRA.
Lol
Firearm homeownership of law-abiding citizens is none of the ATFs business

Lol
Lol
Obviously not a law-abiding citizen...

Lol
I’m sure you have never turned away a sale.

Lol
Lol
He was until he wasn’t.

Lol
I’m sure you have never turned away a sale.
Lol
Plenty, Domestic abuse automatically makes for someone unqualified for firearm ownership.
I live near Indian reservations… Domestic abuse is rampant

Lol
Lol
He was until he wasn’t.
Lol
That’s why we need criminal control, this country has no criminal control and especially crazy Cali...

Lol
He was until he wasn’t.
Lol
That’s why we need criminal control, this country has no criminal control and especially crazy Cali...
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Lol
He was until he wasn’t.
Lol
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Vast majority of violent crime in this country is done in progressive controlled urban areas by repeat offenders… Hell no we don’t have any criminal control. Violent criminals should be executed

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?
Vehicle ownership is not an right...
Hahah. Was that an auto response?! That answer has nothing to do with my statement. God you are so predictable.
Where does it say vehicle ownership is an right in the constitution
It doesn’t need to be a right. Your proposition was that registration leads to confiscation. Whether it’s a right or not has nothing to do with the discussion

Obviously it’s a dog whistle, that would be the only reason for firearm registration. We have not had it up to this point obviously we’ve never needed it because it’s not right in anyway. No two ways about it
Are they going to take our cars away before they take our guns away? Those have been registered for a while now, should we be worried about confiscation?
Hahah. Was that an auto response?! That answer has nothing to do with my statement. God you are so predictable.
It doesn’t need to be a right. Your proposition was that registration leads to confiscation. Whether it’s a right or not has nothing to do with the discussion
Lol
Yes it does, firearm ownership is more important than vehicle ownership any day

Lol
Yes it does, firearm ownership is more important than vehicle ownership any day
So what?! Importance has nothing to do with your idiotic statement that registration leads to confiscation. You’re stuck on your talking points but can’t use them to fit this conversation. Guess you’re screwed

Anyone who is against gun registration is someone who shouldn't own a gun to begin with.

What? No, that's not right. That's your opinion. Opinions vary.

Of course it's my opinion.

I say that if you can't see the value in gun registration, you probably aren't very mature. Only mature people should be able to own guns.

Who cares what you say?

Well, you do for starters.

Anyone who is against gun registration is someone who shouldn't own a gun to begin with.

I say that if you can't see the value in gun registration, you probably aren't very mature. Only mature people should be able to own guns.

Who cares what you say?

LMAO! If you're as wrong about everything else as you are about that, you shouldn't post at all.

Who cares what you say?

LMAO! If you're as wrong about everything else as you are about that, you shouldn't post at all.

You care so little, you have responded to me twice now.

I always make sure I invest time and energy into making posts about things I absolutely don't care about.

Forum List

Back