Fire Pits

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Do you have a 'Fire Pit' outside? If so, did you build it or have someone do it for you?

What does it look like? Do you use if often?

We are thinking about making one for Fall/Winter times outside in our backyard, and I wanted to see what y'all had!

Thanks!

dont you live in a condo? if so....you have no backyard....you have 'common grounds'

fire pit? no, if we build a fire outside its a bon fire......friends have fire pits to drink around

dont you live in a condo? if so....you have no backyard....you have 'common grounds'

fire pit? no, if we build a fire outside its a bon fire......friends have fire pits to drink around

No, we moved and we have a nice big house with a huge backyard.

Just wondered what others have in way of fire pits.

well damn we can get more kittens and a dog now......lol

most of the ones i see are pretty simple....rocks in a circle (rednecks go with what they know)

most of the ones i see are pretty simple....rocks in a circle (rednecks go with what they know)

Yeah, we have the 3 cats, I told Rick Mini EZ and I wanted a dog now too.....

I think the teens would like the fire pit too. We love Fall and being outside!

8 Easy-to-Build Fire Pit Designs : Home Improvement : DIY Network

it would be a good weekend project for you, the kids and what's his name, rick?

how old is this dude and where did you find him? has he been verified? does he realize he is marrying into a teen ager? sure she is all sweet now....but wait till she turns on him....is he ready for teenager on his auto? does he realize he gets the 1/2 bath and he best just be happy with it?

how old is this dude and where did you find him? has he been verified? does he realize he is marrying into a teen ager? sure she is all sweet now....but wait till she turns on him....is he ready for teenager on his auto? does he realize he gets the 1/2 bath and he best just be happy with it?

He is the most wonderful man in the world. He also has a teenage daughter 2 months older than Mini EZ, they get along great.

We have 3 bathrooms in the house, she has her own bathroom...so there is that!

Driving, Oy Vey, I don't want to THINK about Mini EZ starting Drivers Ed..............

we have a portable one! :D

well...a metal doohickey that has a screen we can put on top....

we used it only twice last Fall.....but we got an early snow...and that ended that! we loved it.....the star view is so much clearer in the Fall and winter, we like sitting outside, all bundled up and looking at the night sky.

we used it only twice last Fall.....but we got an early snow...and that ended that! we loved it.....the star view is so much clearer in the Fall and winter, we like sitting outside, all bundled up and looking at the night sky.

Bingo. The big copper bowl. Mobile, the heat radiates from the copper, looks fasionable...perfect.

Last edited:

tub.jpg

:lol:

tub.jpg

:lol:

I'll get around to a stone or brick pit eventually, but for now, I have a 55 gallon drum cut in half lengthwise set in a hole. It serves the purpose, but it's almost as ugly as the tub.

Bones the half bath is more than we need. We just need a sink and toilet we can use whenever we need to, we can work around the shower issue.

EZ - simple fire pit: Place cinder blocks in a circle however big you want and burn the wood inside it. I always liked the cylinder shaped blocks stood up on their ends but that's just me.

Last edited:

That's what we have too, set up right on the patio.

AAAAAo2pvUcAAAAAAD0u2A.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back