Finally called my dad

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I finally after 7 months called my dad and talked for a few minutes. I now realize I may have been wrong because he voted for xiden ( that lo mien lizard bastard ). Looks like things are buried !!

Now my mom is demanding I call my sister and stop the nonsense . Also demands that I congratulate my niece for getting into the top elite school in Chicago

My mom called me a complete A-hole on the phone and said I am not a man !!

My sister did call me a bunch of names for voting for T and I did the same for her

This is getting odd
I guess I could text her but no phone calls

Your family is on the dark side, don't let it happen to you

I finally after 7 months called my dad and talked for a few minutes. I now realize I may have been wrong because he voted for xiden ( that lo mien lizard bastard ). Looks like things are buried !!

Now my mom is demanding I call my sister and stop the nonsense . Also demands that I congratulate my niece for getting into the top elite school in Chicago

My sister did call me a bunch of names for voting for T and I did the same for her

This is getting odd
Do not allow politics to break up a family...its not worth it...life is too short....don't be sorry one day that you let politics ruin relationships....and you never know...
I got my 80 year old former mother in law who I still visit every chance I get and love very much and who is a devout democrat to vote for Trump in 2020...

This is getting odd
Send them something nice for Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Maybe a framed print or something .
fun12.jpg

This is getting odd
Send them something nice for Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Maybe a framed print or something .
View attachment 485811
That's awesome!

Your family is on the dark side, don't let it happen to you
My dad thinks Biden is the greatest of all time lol
All I can tell you is what works for me. I have a good friend from college and a brother-in-law who are both far left Liberals. We've stayed good friends for decades because we do not not NOT talk politics.

Do not allow politics to break up a family.
Gun-grabbing families who put unwanted members in the mental hospital don't have a place in heaven.
They cut too much hair into vice and into a denial of the right to keep and bear Arms.
Albert Anastasia (b. Umberto Anastasio) was murdered as he sat in the barber stool.

Name change? The ancient Romans did not respect gender under omertà as did the later Italians, Hispanics, Franks, Gypsies, Portuguese, etc..

Now my mom is demanding I call my sister and stop the nonsense .
If she isn't going to practice, my only question is what is the point of her preaching?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Doesn't it take two instead of just one for there to be any kind of dance anyway?

This is getting odd

Sorry the WOKE cult got to your family brother.

P.S. Doesn't it take two instead of just one for there to be any kind of dance anyway?
Well, there's some dude or another in deep trouble with the law, facing a decades-long prison sentence, and a damsel in distress who's been horribly victimized and emotionally scarred by his inappropriate amorous advances. That's rather medieval, isn't it? But what do women fantasize about these days from all those Regency romance novels set in medieval Britain? The Dems want to repeal the American Revolution bring back that whole system along with the British Royalty and all the titles of nobility and everything.

Apparently my sisters and brothers kids ( 4/5) have all tested into the top percentile in verbal IQ

I don’t know why my frontal lobe is off par

This is getting odd
I have not talked to my Dad in 29 years....I told him what a miserable human he was at 15 and we have not had contact since then.

This is getting odd
I have not talked to my Dad in 29 years....I told him what a miserable human he was at 15 and we have not had contact since then.
That is not good
Was he really that bad

This is getting odd
That is not good
Was he really that bad
Yes..

Forum List

Back