Finally called my dad

I finally after 7 months called my dad and talked for a few minutes. I now realize I may have been wrong because he voted for xiden ( that lo mien lizard bastard ). Looks like things are buried !!

Now my mom is demanding I call my sister and stop the nonsense . Also demands that I congratulate my niece for getting into the top elite school in Chicago

My mom called me a complete A-hole on the phone and said I am not a man !!

My sister did call me a bunch of names for voting for T and I did the same for her

This is getting odd
I guess I could text her but no phone calls
Send them something nice for Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Maybe a framed print or something .
View attachment 485811
GD. What a thing to see before 9am...ewwwww

I finally after 7 months called my dad and talked for a few minutes. I now realize I may have been wrong because he voted for xiden ( that lo mien lizard bastard ). Looks like things are buried !!

Now my mom is demanding I call my sister and stop the nonsense . Also demands that I congratulate my niece for getting into the top elite school in Chicago

My sister did call me a bunch of names for voting for T and I did the same for her

This is getting odd
You realize we are a poor excuse for mental health professionals here at USMB Mental Health Services. We're not even licensed.

Hopefully you are getting professional help for all these family issues. GD I can't imagine what it was like growing up. Are all Jewish families this dysfunctional by chance?

P.S. Doesn't it take two instead of just one for there to be any kind of dance anyway?
Well, there's some dude or another in deep trouble with the law, facing a decades-long prison sentence, and a damsel in distress who's been horribly victimized and emotionally scarred by his inappropriate amorous advances. That's rather medieval, isn't it? But what do women fantasize about these days from all those Regency romance novels set in medieval Britain? The Dems want to repeal the American Revolution bring back that whole system along with the British Royalty and all the titles of nobility and everything.
The point that I was trying to make is that if a person is not going to meet another person half way, expecting that other person to do anything at all period couldn't be anymore hypocritical. In other words if you want there to be any kind of positive difference made, you yourself had better be willing to do at least some of the work because if you are not willing to get up off your behind and get busy at all, nothing is ever going to change.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The point that I was trying to make is that if a person is not going to meet another person half way,
There is no compromise, and can be no compromise, ever, when people are so full of shit in a court of law with all that service of process. When they went to law against their own family for mental health or any other cause, they sold their souls to Satan. Let them serve out that eternal punishment which was ordained for them, if the civil rights of their victims, including gun rights, are not fully restored, along with an entire lifetime of lost wages, compensation for pain and suffering, punitive damages, and attorney's fees for a restoration of rights.

This is getting odd
You realize we are a poor excuse for mental health professionals here at USMB Mental Health Services. We're not even licensed.

Hopefully you are getting professional help for all these family issues. GD I can't imagine what it was like growing up. Are all Jewish families this dysfunctional by chance?
Yes !! Many Jewish families are !! Jews are very emotional and hold grudges . Jews have a high rate of metal illness

This is getting odd

Funny that Christians think Jews are always best stable and have strong families lol
Now a Jew will never use violence or anything but they will refuse to talk

This is getting odd
My dad is dead

Forum List

Back