"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.
Jesus would say " Obey Caesar's law. Modern times: "Follow the Constitution."
Jesus would tell us the seek the destruction of every unjust law and institution in a peaceful manner...obvious you don't have an adult grasp of Christianity.
Render unto Caeser what. is Causer's. BTW Jesus would have never voted for the baby killing advocate Hillary Clinton. He'd be wearing. a MAGA hat.

Don't spew it, prove it. Better people than you have tried for centuries.

It's not on me to disprove angels, it's on you to prove them. You're the one claiming they're real. I'm not doing your work for you, lazy person.

Your problem is you state something and expect to be taken as fact...not even close pal..

Only a fucking idiot would think someone could live inside a whale for a couple years.

You're dumber than a stump

Well, at least you got the right usage of "You're" this time. Interesting you invoke "stumps" since that's what your family tree looks like.

I don't give a rip what anyone else says

And there we have it. It doesn't matter to you what anyone else says, you have dogma and you're sticking to it despite all other information to the contrary.

There's a word for people like you; zealot.
My argument about whether a fetus is a human being or not is not based on religion or dogma, goofball. It is based on biological reality. What the problem is here...is you are an intellectual and moral coward, too scared to admit that you support the killing of human beings. The reason you keep denying the biological facts I've presented is because if you admit that fetuses are human beings, you might have to reconsider your position on abortion.

You're too much of a coward to do that, aren't ya?

Don't spew it, prove it. Better people than you have tried for centuries.

It's not on me to disprove angels, it's on you to prove them. You're the one claiming they're real. I'm not doing your work for you, lazy person.

Your problem is you state something and expect to be taken as fact...not even close pal..

Only a fucking idiot would think someone could live inside a whale for a couple years.

You're dumber than a stump

Well, at least you got the right usage of "You're" this time. Interesting you invoke "stumps" since that's what your family tree looks like.

Prove it dip shit, prove the Bible is fiction, not with your usual crap PROVE it....I know you can't so stfu already

Smh...you really have a hard time with historical facts and biological realities, man. Go back to school.

You're the ones who think contraception is abortion...and you're also the ones who apparently don't know the current Bible you refer to was written only 500 years ago, commissioned by an English King who didn't even speak English!
When did I say contraception is abortion? I said the complete opposite. You have me mixed up with someone else.

Hey dumbass, I don't have to be on anyone's page

Well, you should. Because otherwise you look clueless, like you're looking here.

but my own and biological reality

LOL! WTF?

Now quit spazzing out and actually disprove the fact that a human fetus is a state of being and that fact alone makes it a being that is human, or just shut up and go cry in a corner.

"A state of being" is not the same thing as a being. You guys keep jumping from the literal "being" to the figurative "being" and hope I don't notice. That's a deliberate tactic used to evade responsibility for an abhorrent or immoral position. Grow up.

Render unto Caeser what. is Causer's. BTW Jesus would have never voted for the baby killing advocate Hillary Clinton. He'd be wearing. a MAGA hat.

Doubtful since he's a Jew, and Conservatives were just chanting "Jews will not replace us!" while wearing red hats.

Hey dumbass, I don't have to be on anyone's page

Well, you should. Because otherwise you look clueless, like you're looking here.

but my own and biological reality

LOL! WTF?

Now quit spazzing out and actually disprove the fact that a human fetus is a state of being and that fact alone makes it a being that is human, or just shut up and go cry in a corner.

"A state of being" is not the same thing as a being. You guys keep jumping from the literal "being" to the figurative "being" and hope I don't notice. That's a deliberate tactic used to evade responsibility for an abhorrent or immoral position. Grow up.
Wrong, a state of being is the state in which a being is in.

When did I say contraception is abortion? I said the complete opposite. You have me mixed up with someone else.

I guess I do. But here's the thing...if you agree contraception is not abortion, and if you also agree that contraception prevents abortion, then shouldn't you agree that in order to reduce abortions we should make contraception free, easily accessed, and taught in schools???????

This Derp guy is dumber than a box of rocks. A fetus exists, it is a state of being in the development of human life..it is therefore a human being. Period, end of story. He can throw as many tantrums he wants but he cannot prove me wrong.

I guess I do. But here's the thing...if you agree contraception is not abortion, and if you also agree that contraception prevents abortion, then shouldn't you agree that in order to reduce abortions we should make contraception free, easily accessed, and taught in schools???????
No. I think promoting abstinence is a better idea. If you want contraception, you pay for it or find some free clinic that hands the stuff out.

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.

Yes, I oppose America's epidemic of black racism against whites. It is a statistical FACT that there are hundreds of times as many black-on-white violent crimes than white-on-black violent crimes. But I know you won't accept these facts because:

A. You don't have the intelligence to, or the slightest knowledge of America, just the BBCrap and Guardiabomination lies you're dumb enough to believe.
B. You're a self-loathing white, an ingrate who doesn't appreciate being born into the ultimate race of engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, invented almost every piece of modern machinery we use today and created the most successful societies in the history of mankind.
C. You're the REAL racist because in the UK you find it so acceptable for white girls to be molested by your Paki inbreds from a religion of sexual brutality.

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.
Jesus would say " Obey Caesar's law. Modern times: "Follow the Constitution."
Jesus would tell us the seek the destruction of every unjust law and institution in a peaceful manner...obvious you don't have an adult grasp of Christianity.
Like I said, you have an infant's understanding of Scripture...smh.
You used a quote concerning taxation

The original message, coming in response to a question of whether it was lawful for Jews to pay taxes to Caesar, gives rise to multiple possible interpretations about the circumstances under which it is desirable for the Christian to submit to earthly authority.

Jesus would tell us the seek the destruction of every unjust law and institution in a peaceful manner...

Stop incorrectly attempting to use Scripture to prop up your bigotry.

My argument about whether a fetus is a human being or not is not based on religion or dogma

Yes it is...that's all it's based on. Nothing else. Just that level of stupidity that comes with religion influencing shallow minds like yours.

It is based on biological reality.

So then since sperm are just part of the biological reality of conception, masturbation should be prohibited too? Because that's where your argument goes if taken to its most logical conclusion.

What the problem is here...is you are an intellectual and moral coward, too scared to admit that you support the killing of human beings

Abortion isn't any of my business or yours. If you actually gave a shit about it, you'd be supporting contraception and birth control everywhere, on-demand. You'd also support comprehensive sex education in schools to teach children about contraception and borth control. But you don't. So you're the cause of abortion today because your politics suck.

The reason you keep denying the biological facts I've presented is because if you admit that fetuses are human beings, you might have to reconsider your position on abortion.

You haven't posted any biological facts. You think that a collection of cells is somehow a human. Well, a turd is also a collection of cells. Are you now suddenly opposed to taking a dump? Fucking loser.

This Derp guy is dumber than a box of rocks. A fetus exists, it is a state of being in the development of human life..it is therefore a human being. Period, end of story. He can throw as many tantrums he wants but he cannot prove me wrong.

A fetus isn't a human being. It's a fetus. Whatever stage of development it is in doesn't change the biological reality that it is a fetus.

Furthermore, sperm is a stage in development of human life too. So if we are to take your weird, psycho-sexual views to their logical conclusion, masturbation should be prohibited too.

Then what are all the Nazi virgins gonna do!?!?!?

No. I think promoting abstinence is a better idea.

Why? It doesn't work now, so why would it ever work? They tried that in Texas and the result? A spike in teen pregnancies. Oh, let's also not forget about Mrs. Abstinence Sarah Palin, whose daughter got pregnant. Must have been all that abstinence, right!?

Abstinence is not realistic or biological. So here you are, screeching like a mynah bird about the "biological realities" of fetuses, yet you wholly ignore the biological reality that abstinence isn't birth control.

Why not just say what you really mean; you think sex is dirty and people should pay consequences for having it.

If you want contraception, you pay for it or find some free clinic that hands the stuff out.

You oppose abortion.
Free and open access to birth control and contraception reduce abortions.
You oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception.
Therefore you support the proliferation of abortion.

Forum List

Back