"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

WW2 ---- 60 MILLION dead....whole cities destroyed, and burned
millions raped/robbed/wounded/etc
millions dislocated --- losing their homes...etc
and this after christ came.....????
...I know--I know your answer--''it's god's will, it's god's plan''......
hahahahahahahah

It's free will. You're too stupid to grasp it even if I tried to explain it
yes--that's the other answer...free will ...I hear it all the time...
--still, it's a great creation, yes?? man murdering and destroying??!!!??
god gave man the ability to destroy--so in the end, god is responsible
god created everything--yes or no? then he is responsible....great plan

Well, if you're talking a perfect God.......

hahahahahahahah

No, man is responsible for his actions. You blame your parents for all the mistakes you've made?

Think hard now
man is formed and acts through evolution, socioeconomic, familial, etc upbringing
it is not total free will
example:
if man and woman has free will, how come over 85%--almost all--murders are committed by males??...how come females don't commit more murder?
males are more aggressive--more prone to fighting/violence....not total free will

How is it "free will"? Don't understand what you mean. What kind of God would stand aside while 6,000,000 of his "chosen people" are gassed by Nazis?
IF the Christian God, IS God (He is), then TRY to see the universe as HE sees it.

He's well aware of the future of Man. He KNOWS there is MUCH more to LIFE, than this life. YOU, on the other hand, live in FEAR because this is all there is on your limited world.

People are born to this works, and we all die. Some sooner than others, but our futures are all the same.

There is more for Man than you can understand. If there is no God, nothing matters anyway. If there is a God, our futures are in His hands. Either way, THIS life isn't forever, and life isn't fair. It's time you should grow up.

Tammy seems to have completely lost control of his own thread :eusa_think:

Anyway, getting back on track, since Tammy claims to be a Christian, I'd be interested to hear how he is 'fighting racism'.

I'd also like to know why he completely denied the racial element in the grooming, drugging and raping of white girls in Rotherham.

And also why he screeched 'racist' and 'islamophobe' at those who wanted to discuss this issue. How do Christians - or anyone else for that matter - 'fight racism' by denying its existence even when it's at its most obvious?

I think I'm sensing yet more of Tammy's truly epic proportion hypocrisy here :eusa_shifty:

hahahahahahahah

No, man is responsible for his actions. You blame your parents for all the mistakes you've made?

Think hard now
man is formed and acts through evolution, socioeconomic, familial, etc upbringing
it is not total free will
example:
if man and woman has free will, how come over 85%--almost all--murders are committed by males??...how come females don't commit more murder?
males are more aggressive--more prone to fighting/violence....not total free will

Well, if evolution is real, how do you figure it lead to equal Human races?

Are you a defense lawyer? Now murderers "can't help themselves"?

Phinehas says otherwise.

Phineas Priesthood - Wikipedia

the Israelite Phinehas, grandson of Aaron. Numbers 25:7 According to Numbers 25, Phineas personally executed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman while they were together in the man's tent, running a spear through the two and ending a plague sent by God to punish the Israelites for intermingling sexually and religiously with the Midianite Baal-worshipers. Phineas is commended for having stopped Israel's fall to idolatrous practices brought in by Midianite women, as well as for stopping the desecration of God's sanctuary. Yahweh commends Phineas through Moses as zealous, gives him a "covenant of peace," and grants him and "his seed" an everlasting priesthood
Oh dear. Is this a justification for racism ? I dont understand the point you make ?

I'm not a practicing Christian, but Phinehas proves your assertions wrong.
Which assertions ?

Your assertion that it's a Christian value to denounce Racism, oh contraire, according to Phinehas, it would appear that resisting mixing of ethnics, is more along the lines of a Christian value.

Who the fuck is Phineas ?

‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out.

Phinehas says otherwise.

the Israelite Phinehas, grandson of Aaron. Numbers 25:7 According to Numbers 25, Phineas personally executed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman while they were together in the man's tent, running a spear through the two and ending a plague sent by God to punish the Israelites for intermingling sexually and religiously with the Midianite Baal-worshipers. Phineas is commended for having stopped Israel's fall to idolatrous practices brought in by Midianite women, as well as for stopping the desecration of God's sanctuary. Yahweh commends Phineas through Moses as zealous, gives him a "covenant of peace," and grants him and "his seed" an everlasting priesthood
Oh dear. Is this a justification for racism ? I dont understand the point you make ?

Which assertions ?

Your assertion that it's a Christian value to denounce Racism, oh contraire, according to Phinehas, it would appear that resisting mixing of ethnics, is more along the lines of a Christian value.

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out.

Why would a God create different races, if he wanted them to disappear?

Which assertions ?

Love thy neighbour means that there is only one race - the human race.

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out
Do you live your neighbor when you allow rapists into your home to rape your wife and daughter (assuming you have normal family values)
Love thy neighbour seems to be beyond your understanding.

Which assertions ?

If the christian God exists, He doesn't want them to disappear. This idea of everyone mixing and becoming some mongrel race is similar to the story of Babel. God separated the nations and confused the languages....so honestly, fighting racism and mixing races was not and is not a Christian value. Not hating other races might be, but trying to turn everyone into racial mongrels? That's of the devil.

Phinehas says otherwise.

Which assertions ?

Phinehas says otherwise.

Which assertions ?

Don't know who Phineas is but:
"
The Phineas Priesthood or Phineas Priests (also spelled Phinehas) are American domestic terrorists who follow the ideology set forth in the 1990 book, Vigilantes of Christendom: The Story of the Phineas Priesthood by Richard Kelly Hoskins.[1]

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Many people mistakenly believe that there is an actual organization called the Phineas Priesthood, probably because there was a group of four men in the 1990s who called themselves Phineas Priests. The men carried out bank robberies and a series of bombings in the Pacific Northwest before being sent to prison. But there is no evidence that their organization was any larger than those four individuals."

The ideology set forth in Hoskins' book includes Christian Identity beliefs which oppose interracial relationships, the mixing of races, homosexuality, and abortion. It is also marked by anti-Semitism, and anti-multiculturalism.

The Phineas Priesthood is not considered an organization because it is not led by a governing body, its members do not hold gatherings, and it does not have a membership process. One simply becomes a Phineas Priest by adopting the Priesthood's beliefs and acting upon them. Adherents of the Phineas Priesthood ideology are considered terrorists because among other things, their crimes include numerous abortion clinic bombings in 1996, the 1996 bombing of The Spokesman-Review newspaper in Spokane, bank robberies, and plans to blow up FBI buildings.[2] Four members of this organization were convicted of crimes including bank robbery and bombing, with each sentenced in 1997 and 1998 to life in prison.[3]"

if everyone has the same amount of free will--how come males commit over 85% of the murders?? just answer the question..
if it is total free will?

and, if everyone has total free will, and it's not because of culture,socioeconomic,evolution,etc, how come blacks murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites?? not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but over SEVEN times!??
that number is huge!! seven times the rate.....it is too big to say everyone has free will

if everyone has the same amount of free will--how come males commit over 85% of the murders?? just answer the question..
Males have higher testosterone levels, which makes us more likely to be aggressive, that's why 85% of murders are committed by males. We don't all commit murders though, the vast majority don't... So uh, your question is bogus. Some men use their free will to kill, most don't.... So what is the point of this question anyway?

How is it "free will"? Don't understand what you mean. What kind of God would stand aside while 6,000,000 of his "chosen people" are gassed by Nazis?
IF the Christian God, IS God (He is), then TRY to see the universe as HE sees it.

He's well aware of the future of Man. He KNOWS there is MUCH more to LIFE, than this life. YOU, on the other hand, live in FEAR because this is all there is on your limited world.

People are born to this works, and we all die. Some sooner than others, but our futures are all the same.

There is more for Man than you can understand. If there is no God, nothing matters anyway. If there is a God, our futures are in His hands. Either way, THIS life isn't forever, and life isn't fair. It's time you should grow up.
fear ??? hahahahahahhahaha... grow up ... hahahahhahahahah.....you can be more mature than that, can't you? if you want a civil, professional, sensible, etc discussion
even if there is a god--wow!!! what a great plan.:
..wars since the beginning of time
..people murdering/raping/robbing/ since the beginning of time
..natural and unnatural disasters since the beginning of time

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out
Do you live your neighbor when you allow rapists into your home to rape your wife and daughter (assuming you have normal family values)
Love thy neighbour seems to be beyond your understanding.
The bible also says to love your enemies....but I know for a fact you don't follow that line.

Males have higher testosterone levels, which makes us more likely to be aggressive, that's why 85% of murders are committed by males. We don't all commit murders though, the vast majority don't... So uh, your question is bogus. Some men use their free will to kill, most don't.... So what is the point of this question anyway?
exactly--our natural testosterone ''makes us more likely''....not total free will, is it ?!
but men are more aggressive, also--you just said it

he is another example--fact!!
most of the murders in my city, are committed in the ''poor--black'' areas--by males
do aliens fly around and shine a blue light on these specific areas to make them ''murder areas''??
or is it socioeconomic/cultural/etc??

exactly--our natural testosterone ''makes us more likely''....not total free will, is it ?!
but men are more aggressive, also--you just said it
It's still free will when a man chooses to kill. Just because men are more likely to be violent doesn't mean we don't have a choice in whether we get violent or not.

Forum List

Back