"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

The Turks were invading, and Muslims weren't allowing Christians to view Holy sites.

WRONG. From 1000-1300, the Byzantines were the ones in control of what is Turkey today, and the Byzantines were Christian.

LEARN SOMETHING.

Uh, the Byzantines were in Turkey before Turks, who Turks were invaders from Central-Asia.

As if the Muslims just started in Europe, and didn't rape, loot, and shoot their way into Europe?

Nope. They didn't. The Moorish "invasion" was peaceful and produced harmony and prosperity in what would become Spain for 300 years. Also, there were no guns in 700 AD, when the Moors first landed.

Pick up a fucking history book, please.

Sure it is, he nor you can prove God does not exist.

Look, the Bible spins tall tales about burning bushes and people living in whales. I feel like pulling at one of those threads unravels the whole thing. How does someone live inside a whale for years? Explain it to me.

Oh right, you won't. Because you have faith that someone lived inside a whale for years. See how stupid faith is?

As if the Muslims just started in Europe, and didn't rape, loot, and shoot their way into Europe?

Nope. They didn't. The Moorish "invasion" was peaceful and produced harmony and prosperity in what would become Spain for 300 years. Also, there were no guns in 700 AD, when the Moors first landed.

Pick up a fucking history book, please.

Uh, you are aware there was a Slave Trade against Whites in Moorish Spain, but I guess that's part of your harmony ideal.

Sure it is, he nor you can prove God does not exist.

Look, the Bible spins tall tales about burning bushes and people living in whales. I feel like pulling at one of those threads unravels the whole thing. How does someone live inside a whale for years? Explain it to me.

Oh right, you won't. Because you have faith that someone lived inside a whale for years. See how stupid faith is?

Again, you cannot prove God does not exist.

Keep blabbering but it's to no avail, I KNOW you cannot do it.

Again, you cannot prove God does not exist.

The fact that God hasn't leaped to defend you or your position in this post is all the proof I need.

If God existed, why did he let the Holocaust happen?

Now you're just being more stupid than usual. You've lost your quest to disprove the existence of God. I told you that you couldn't do it but would you listen? Nooooooo

First clue...man has tried for centuries to prove there is no God....man still hasn't done it, I don't know why you thought you were going to

Uh, you are aware there was a Slave Trade against Whites in Moorish Spain, but I guess that's part of your harmony ideal.

Sounds like a bunch of white revisionism to me.

During the Al-Andalus (also known as Muslim Spain or Islamic Iberia), the Moors controlled much of the peninsula. They imported white Christian slaves from the 8th century until the Reconquista in the late 15th century. The slaves were exported from the Christian section of Spain, as well as Eastern Europe, by Jewish slave traders, sparking significant reaction from many in Christian Spain and many Christians still living in Muslim Spain. As the Muslims followed the same technique as Romans to capture slaves; seeking cities to ally with them. Soon after, Muslims were successful, taking Christian captives of 30,000 from Spain. In the eighth century slavery lasted longer due to “frequent cross-border skirmishes, interspersed between periods of major campaigns” (Phillips, 17). By the tenth century, in the eastern Mediterranean Byzantine Christian’s were captured by Muslims. Many of the raids designed by Muslims were created for a fast captive of prisoners. Therefore, Muslims restricted the control in order to keep captives from fleeing. The Iberian peninsula served as a base for further exports of slaves into other Muslim regions in Northern Africa.[11]
Slavery in Spain - Wikipedia

Now you're just being more stupid than usual. You've lost your quest to disprove the existence of God. I told you that you couldn't do it but would you listen? Nooooooo

For a being so insecure he has to basically kill people if they don't acknowledge him, he sure seems strangely silent when people question his existence on message boards. And I did prove God didn't exist. He's not here, helping your defense.

And if there was a God, how come he let the Holocaust happen to his chosen people?

Phinehas says otherwise.

Phineas Priesthood - Wikipedia

the Israelite Phinehas, grandson of Aaron. Numbers 25:7 According to Numbers 25, Phineas personally executed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman while they were together in the man's tent, running a spear through the two and ending a plague sent by God to punish the Israelites for intermingling sexually and religiously with the Midianite Baal-worshipers. Phineas is commended for having stopped Israel's fall to idolatrous practices brought in by Midianite women, as well as for stopping the desecration of God's sanctuary. Yahweh commends Phineas through Moses as zealous, gives him a "covenant of peace," and grants him and "his seed" an everlasting priesthood
Oh dear. Is this a justification for racism ? I dont understand the point you make ?

For a being so insecure he has to basically kill people if they don't acknowledge him, he sure seems strangely silent when people question his existence on message boards. And I did prove God didn't exist. He's not here, helping your defense.

And if there was a God, how come he let the Holocaust happen to his chosen people?

He's laughing at your ignorant ass. Go bother someone else, loon. You're freaking stupid

Oh dear. Is this a justification for racism ? I dont understand the point you make ?

Because Moors in 700 AD took slaves, that makes it OK for Christians to rape, pillage, and murder their way through the Middle East several centuries later. That's his point.

Phinehas says otherwise.

Phineas Priesthood - Wikipedia

the Israelite Phinehas, grandson of Aaron. Numbers 25:7 According to Numbers 25, Phineas personally executed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman while they were together in the man's tent, running a spear through the two and ending a plague sent by God to punish the Israelites for intermingling sexually and religiously with the Midianite Baal-worshipers. Phineas is commended for having stopped Israel's fall to idolatrous practices brought in by Midianite women, as well as for stopping the desecration of God's sanctuary. Yahweh commends Phineas through Moses as zealous, gives him a "covenant of peace," and grants him and "his seed" an everlasting priesthood

I'm not a practicing Christian, but Phinehas proves your assertions wrong.

'''Christians''' steal/rape/murder/'sin'/etc....they are no different than anyone else
there is no god---there is no way you can prove it

There is no way you can prove His non existence. Checkmate
wow--what a great reply with facts and statistics/etc !!
I'm waiting for your proof? you have none, do you??
well, almost 2000 years after your so called christ came, the world had the greatest killing/destruction/rape/robbery--WW2
obviously your christ is not a god--nothing--the world went on as it did before he came.....in fact, it got much worse

He's laughing at your ignorant ass.

How do you know he's laughing if you don't even know if he exists? Again, seems like you're full of shit. Seems like your faith is full of shit. Seems like your entire belief system is full of shit.

Go bother someone else, loon. You're freaking stupid

No answer with regard to God letting the Holocaust happen to his chosen people? What happened there? Why did God let 6,000,000 Jews be slaughtered?

'''Christians''' steal/rape/murder/'sin'/etc....they are no different than anyone else
there is no god---there is no way you can prove it

There is no way you can prove His non existence. Checkmate
I'm waiting for your proof? you have none, do you??
well, almost 2000 years after your so called christ came, the world had the greatest killing/destruction/rape/robbery--WW2
obviously your christ is not a god--nothing--the world went on as it did before he came.....in fact, it got much worse

Sigh I never made any claims. YOU did..now get to proving God doesn't exist.

I won't wait...I KNOW you can't do it. FACT

Forum List

Back