Feds warn violent extremism likely to surge in 2021 - VP-Elect Harris: "Violence Will Not Stop After Election..Should NOT Stop"

Without Trump to blame who will Dems blame for their animals running amok rioting, looting, and burning??

Democrats plan on blaming Trump for all of their faults and failures. Look what they did with Bush?

The guy that lied us into a never ending war?

You people blamed him for causing a fucking hurricane!

No clue what you are blabbering about. I blame him for what he did. Lie us into a never ending war.

Kamala Harris is the face of what people were protesting so no, the protests will likely not stop.

She is Trump?

Sheesh. The protests started long before Trump. Trump did nothing but make it all worse but this is bigger than Trump (not that most things aren't}

You hear how suddenly Tom Wheeler grew a spine? Timing is sooooo odd.

I don't even know who Tom Wheeler is.

Sorry, TED Wheeler. The mayor of Portland who spent the last few years siding with the commie rioters in his city against the federal government and the citizens of his city.

Suddenly, since the election, he has decided to stop doing that.

He won't say why.

I have no idea what he is saying. Does elected officials hope it all goes away? I imagine so. Have elected officials used it to promote politics? I imagine so.

The protests aren't going to stop. There will be another terrible example of the cops killing a person and it's going to start back up.

His behavior has changed. Before election he supported the riots. Since the election, since Trump lost, now he is responding completely differently.

The reason is clear. Before he saw the riots as undermining Trump, and now he doesn't need that anymore.

Whatever.............condemn him for all I care. I don't care about him.

Mayors are the people in charge of police forces. The ones that implement those "reforms" you claim to care about so much.

And when they do not I support the protests that help drive them out of office like the protesters did with Rahm.

Protest held outside Rahm Emanuel's home

One dem hack to be replaced with another dem hack. Notice how nothing changed?

That is your future. The dems are empowered as their communities fail and the people feel the need for more government.

Feds warn violent extremism likely to surge in 2021, as Capitol, statehouses are fortified for inauguration
RISING DOMESTIC THREAT?
Feds warn violent extremism likely to surge in 2021

"Violent extremist activity will likely surge in the United States and pose "the greatest domestic terrorism threat in 2021," a trio of federal law enforcement agencies warned in a recently released bulletin."

In 2020 foreign-funded domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM perpetrated looting, burning, destroying, holding entire city blocks hostage, assaulting, murdering, and committing acts of crime in Democrat-run cities across the nation that caused HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE.

“And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop….“They’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day. “And that should be – everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up. And they should not. And we should not.”
-- Vice-President Elect Kamala Harris in an interview on Violent BLM Riots

Newly-elected VP Kamala Harris started up a program during the violent riots to pay the bails for violent Antifa and BLM members after they were arrested for committing these crimes, putting them back on the streets to commit more damage and endanger more American citizens.

During an interview she Incited and encouraged continued violence. As you can also see above, Harris said, WE should not stop", counting herself as one of the violent protestors.

She was talking about protests, not riots.

You guys are getting desperate. Put down the orange koolaide.
Are those the protests that were "Fiery but somewhat peaceful"? Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa......what a fucking moron..

Without Trump to blame who will Dems blame for their animals running amok rioting, looting, and burning??

In 2021, as in 2020, the excuse will be systemic you-know-what.

Mr. Biden will promise them all kinds of goodies to calm them down.

He will push for reparations.

They will then ask for more things.

Reparations have already been promised in the campaign. There won't be any. The Democrats will be all in control. They convince their followers that the Government makes money, but they themselves know it is not so. They want available funds to enrich themselves and friends through imaginary companies like Solandra.

The Democrat followers will get a new National Anthem instead of the racist Star Spangled Banner. They will get a new National Flag instead of the racist Stars and Stripes.

Forum List

Back