Feds warn violent extremism likely to surge in 2021 - VP-Elect Harris: "Violence Will Not Stop After Election..Should NOT Stop"

Make China Great Again! -- Xi/Biden 2020

Yep, there is a Chinese connection all right. But not Xi/Biden

Democrats are built for this, as they've been dealing w/violence and terrorism from the rightwing of this country since it's inception.

This time, however, they're ready to quell it for good.

Let those sons-of-bitches come, they will be sent right back to hell from whence they came.

Democrats are built for this, as they've been dealing w/violence and terrorism from the rightwing of this country since it's inception.

Let those sons-of-bitches come, they will be sent right back to hell from whence they came.

UH OH, we got us an

1610658917441.png

Yep, I see pictures like this and think, "The US is lucky Biden won otherwise this is what was waiting for them."

Yep, I read posts like this and think, "he actually thinks the "I know you are but what am I" idiocy is clever."
And I'm thinking 'which candidate has the history of being a meglomaniac, throwing people under the bus and being petty leading to such things as Germany circa 1933' and Uncensored somehow thinks Biden is that guy? Talking of idiocy....

UH OH, we got us an

you're not scary Uncensored. It's a messageboard.

ooooooh, you sound so tough! You'll just shit your pants and run away screaming like most pussies.

And I'm thinking 'which candidate has the history of being a meglomaniac, throwing people under the bus and being petty leading to such things as Germany circa 1933' and Uncensored somehow thinks Biden is that guy? Talking of idiocy....

Sounds like Obama.

Quid Pro is the one who would sell his mother for a nickel, the guy who betrayed his country for a cash filled envelope slipped into his coat pocket. Quid Pro is an empty vessel, Xi's man who takes orders from his boss.

But then we have Nancy Pigshit and the Nazi vermin who are nothing more or less than the 4th Reich.

UH OH, we got us an

Are you actually as stupid as you present yourself to be?

UH OH, we got us an

Are you actually as stupid as you present yourself to be?

Yes, he really is!

Without Trump to blame who will Dems blame for their animals running amok rioting, looting, and burning??
Blame for what? Things will start to get back to normal.

Yes, they will. The normal where regular Americans are attacked by your thugs and if we defend ourselves we get arrested by the police at the direct of people like you.

That is the new normal. VIolence as part of politics. Brown shirt thugs backed up by the power of hte state.

Oh, and lots of censorship and propaganda.

Kamala Harris is the face of what people were protesting so no, the protests will likely not stop.

She is Trump?

Sheesh. The protests started long before Trump. Trump did nothing but make it all worse but this is bigger than Trump (not that most things aren't}

You hear how suddenly Tom Wheeler grew a spine? Timing is sooooo odd.

I don't even know who Tom Wheeler is.

Kamala Harris is the face of what people were protesting so no, the protests will likely not stop.

She is Trump?

Sheesh. The protests started long before Trump. Trump did nothing but make it all worse but this is bigger than Trump (not that most things aren't}

You hear how suddenly Tom Wheeler grew a spine? Timing is sooooo odd.

I don't even know who Tom Wheeler is.

Sorry, TED Wheeler. The mayor of Portland who spent the last few years siding with the commie rioters in his city against the federal government and the citizens of his city.

Suddenly, since the election, he has decided to stop doing that.

He won't say why.

Forum List

Back