Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

Safe Harbour is tomorrow, guys. If you've got 'smoking guns' now is the time to show us.
nah. best lawyerly practice dictates keeping all the good stuff for the Supremes. amy coney barrett will then wiggle her magic wand and make reality go away. WINNING.

Nope. The Supreme Court is almost never a court of original jurisdiction. Instead, its the top appeals court of the nation. You present your evidence in federal or state court. A decision is made. And the Supreme Court can review the decision. They don't hear new evidence. They review old evidence.

Any lawyers 'saving up' evidence for the Supreme Court doesn't understand what the Supreme Court actually does.

And the Supreme Court already recognized the Safe Harbor day as the point where disputes must be settled in Bush v. Gore. This based on a law that goes all the way back to the 1800s.

The Safe Harbor day is tomorrow.
you must be a commie fascist. you cannot trick me with your reality and facts and stuff. MY FEELINGS ARE HURT. RESPECT ME!

Awesome, just that must faster to the big dogs we go.
There is still plenty of time for a Trump victory my fresh cupcakes.

There really isn't. Tomorrow is pretty much it.

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.
Yup, I guess I was lied to.
Sorry, I didnt realize you were a constitutional scholar.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.

The Kraken turned out to be...

a Dumbo...

dumbo-octopus-1-728.jpg

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

GOOD! Now take it to the US Supreme Court, now that enough time has been taken with these crooked Democrat jackasses.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.

Well she went to court.

LOL.

Proof, right wingers have nothing but Hoax?

Look at how many of them are just ASSUMING Trump will win and try to rub our noses in it.

Going forward, it'll be fun reminding them about that.
You're celebrating too early. It ain't over.
It won't be over even when it's over. You guys are going to continue on this for years.

Trump can't lose in his eyes, or yours.

"Kraken" is what the cases were called. The Sea Monster allegedly creates enough "Poop" to hunt with, Creating even more "Poop" in the process. So from the people of the "Poop" anyone should be noticing that judges have yet to impose any sanctions, noting all the while all the "Poop!"

Anyone might guess that some people are getting paid(?)!

Elsewhere, 33 million people in California are heading into a condition of less than 10% ICU capacity--for all cases of anything. It is even known that cars like to play tackle on the freeways(?)--their drivers included! No support staff can even be flown in, especially if the planes all crash.

And so the Trumped-Up people have instead been looking for illegals in the region(?), and without sanctions imposed!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Moses would go from Reed Basket to wealth and riches--as just a little kid. According to Acts 7, along the way: He learned Egyptian stuff. So in Deut 23: 19-20--usury does not get charged among the ruling houses and families. Gouging and Screwing is what gets done to the subjugated. It's all right there in arithmetic, even(?)! Millions appear to have noticed! Billions appear to not have noticed(?)! So mostly Millions would be killed in Holocaust!)

Well she went to court.

LOL.

Safe Harbour is tomorrow, guys. If you've got 'smoking guns' now is the time to show us.
nah. best lawyerly practice dictates keeping all the good stuff for the Supremes. amy coney barrett will then wiggle her magic wand and make reality go away. WINNING.
You're dreaming if you think that SCOTUS is going to get involved. They are not going to waist their time listening to the same debunked horseshit that has been presented in the lower courts. They get involved when there is conflicting but credible evidence on both sides. There is no credible evidence to support election fraud

In addition, regardless of ideology, these Justices are concerned about their legacy and their legitimacy as well as that of the court. None of them want to go down in history as having supported what would amount to a bloodless coup against the will of the American people. None of them want to be remembers as someone who destroyed the republic and who forever undermined faith in the election process.

As it is, it is difficult to get people out to vote, if SCOTUS were to overturn the election, many more would no longer bother to participate. But I do love the way that Trumps blathering about fraud has sparked a "boycott the election " for those jackass Republican Senator in GA.

Yes, the Trumpkies already have deluded themselves into believing that the system is corrupt . But they are in the minority and many of them who bleat that bullshit don't really believe it an are just spouting TrumpShit.

Tell that to Amy Covid 19 Barrett

Last edited:
Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".

"Kraken" is what the cases were called. The Sea Monster allegedly creates enough "Poop" to hunt with, Creating even more "Poop" in the process. So from the people of the "Poop" anyone should be noticing that judges have yet to impose any sanctions, noting all the while all the "Poop!"

Anyone might guess that some people are getting paid(?)!

Elsewhere, 33 million people in California are heading into a condition of less than 10% ICU capacity--for all cases of anything. It is even known that cars like to play tackle on the freeways(?)--their drivers included! No support staff can even be flown in, especially if the planes all crash.

And so the Trumped-Up people have instead been looking for illegals in the region(?), and without sanctions imposed!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Moses would go from Reed Basket to wealth and riches--as just a little kid. According to Acts 7, along the way: He learned Egyptian stuff. So in Deut 23: 19-20--usury does not get charged among the ruling houses and families. Gouging and Screwing is what gets done to the subjugated. It's all right there in arithmetic, even(?)! Millions appear to have noticed! Billions appear to not have noticed(?)! So mostly Millions would be killed in Holocaust!)

The Kraken Jersey
1607378460582.jpeg

Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".

Most Americans voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back