Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

Awesome, just that must faster to the big dogs we go.
There is still plenty of time for a Trump victory my fresh cupcakes.

There really isn't. Tomorrow is pretty much it.

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.
Yup, I guess I was lied to.
Sorry, I didnt realize you were a constitutional scholar.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.
Well let me reach here in my back pocket, hold on.................................nope, I aint got nuttin.
With all due respect, I will wait on the fat lady. If nothing else, if Joe is elected, maybe it will be proven that Joe is an illegitimate president, which is a given to begin with imo, and then we can get our voting system corrected.

"This election is not over. There are more moving parts than anyone can fully grasp, and the Supreme Court will almost certainly ultimately decide which way it all goes. Thankfully, we have five originalists on the bench to give us hope."

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

Safe Harbour is tomorrow, guys. If you've got 'smoking guns' now is the time to show us.
nah. best lawyerly practice dictates keeping all the good stuff for the Supremes. amy coney barrett will then wiggle her magic wand and make reality go away. WINNING.
You're dreaming if you think that SCOTUS is going to get involved. They are not going to waist their time listening to the same debunked horseshit that has been presented in the lower courts. They get involved when there is conflicting but credible evidence on both sides. There is no credible evidence to support election fraud

In addition, regardless of ideology, these Justices are concerned about their legacy and the legitimacy as well as that of the court. None of them want to go down in history as having supported what would amount to a bloodless coup against the will of the American people. None of them want to be remembers as someone who destroyed the republic and who forever undermined faith in the election process.

As it is, it is difficult to get people out to vote, if SCOTUS were to overturn the election, many more would no longer bother to participate. But I do love the way that Trumps blathering about fraud has sparked a "boycott the election " for those jackass Republican Senator in GA.

Yes, the Trumpkies already have deluded themselves into believing that the system is corrupt . But they are in the minority and many of them who bleat that bullshit don't really believe it an are just spouting TrumpShit.

Tell that to Amy Covid 19 Barrett
you sound like a commie. pretty much everyone sounds like a commie. everyone but my guys over at gatewaypundit and russian news network. those guys i like.

respect my feelings, commie. this is a hard time for people who are not commies.

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

I can't believe these bozos are actually lawyers who are supposed to understand what "evidence" is!
I know, right?

What makes them think that security videos, sworn testimony of witnesses, affidavits of observers, IT systems experts, and statistical experts could possibly be used as “evidence”?

As if!

Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".

You're not 'most Americans'.

And January 20th will be a superb arbiter of who has been well informed. And who has been consuming a steady died of conspiracy addled horseshit.

You're dreaming if you think that SCOTUS is going to get involved. They are not going to waist their time listening to the same debunked horseshit that has been presented in the lower courts. They get involved when there is conflicting but credible evidence on both sides. There is no credible evidence to support election fraud

In addition, regardless of ideology, these Justices are concerned about their legacy and the legitimacy as well as that of the court. None of them want to go down in history as having supported what would amount to a bloodless coup against the will of the American people. None of them want to be remembers as someone who destroyed the republic and who forever undermined faith in the election process.

As it is, it is difficult to get people out to vote, if SCOTUS were to overturn the election, many more would no longer bother to participate. But I do love the way that Trumps blathering about fraud has sparked a "boycott the election " for those jackass Republican Senator in GA.

Yes, the Trumpkies already have deluded themselves into believing that the system is corrupt . But they are in the minority and many of them who bleat that bullshit don't really believe it an are just spouting TrumpShit.

The only thing evident from you AMAZINGLY saying >> "There is no credible evidence to support election fraud." is that you are a pathetic, 100% DUPE, of the lying mainstream, leftist media, and nothing more than that.
I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap. Interested ?

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.
Well let me reach here in my back pocket, hold on.................................nope, I aint got nuttin.
With all due respect, I will wait on the fat lady. If nothing else, maybe it will be proven that Joe is an illegitimate president, which is a given to begin with imo, and then we can get our voting system corrected.

"This election is not over. There are more moving parts than anyone can fully grasp, and the Supreme Court will almost certainly ultimately decide which way it all goes. Thankfully, we have five originalists on the bench to give us hope."
You're shitting me right?
1607378690465.png
1607378707422.png

Well she went to court.

LOL.

I can't believe these bozos are actually lawyers who are supposed to understand what "evidence" is!
I know, right?

What makes them think that security videos, sworn testimony of witnesses, affidavits of observers, IT systems experts, and statistical experts could possibly be used as “evidence”?

As if!

Then why hasn't Trump's team presented it in court? Why have they refused to even allege fraud in court?

Simple: there are standards of evidence in court. There are none for press conferences in front of land scaping companies.

voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

It won't be over even when it's over. You guys are going to continue on this for years.

Trump can't lose in his eyes, or yours.
Same thing different president... *shrugs*

Antagonizing each other is going to work wonders for unity.

The only thing evident from you AMAZINGLY saying >> "There is no credible evidence to support election fraud." is that you are a pathetic, 100% DUPE, of the lying mainstream, leftist media, and nothing more than that. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap. Interested ?

Or......the conspiracy didn't check out. As Barr has come to the same conclusion:

You're being fed a steady died of pseudo-legal horseshit by people making a buck off your desperate need to be lied to about an election you guys lost, Prot.

Well she went to court.

LOL.

Safe Harbour is tomorrow, guys. If you've got 'smoking guns' now is the time to show us.
nah. best lawyerly practice dictates keeping all the good stuff for the Supremes. amy coney barrett will then wiggle her magic wand and make reality go away. WINNING.

Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".

Most Americans voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

True. But of those that voted, most voted for Biden. Of those that did not vote, there is no reason to assume "most" are Trump supporters.

The only thing evident from you AMAZINGLY saying >> "There is no credible evidence to support election fraud." is that you are a pathetic, 100% DUPE, of the lying mainstream, leftist media, and nothing more than that. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap. Interested ?
Where is the God Damned Evidence! How many judges have said that the claims are without substance ?HOW MANY?? I think that is was 43 at last count. Many of them are Republicans and some were appointed by Trump. It's over!!

And January 20th will be a superb arbiter of who has been well informed. And who has been consuming a steady died of conspiracy addled horseshit.
FALSE! I AM the same as "most Americans" (who voted for Trump). As for Jan. 20th, you don't know what's going to happen on that day, any more than anybody else.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.

With all due respect, I will wait on the fat lady. If nothing else, maybe it will be proven that Joe is an illegitimate president, which is a given to begin with imo, and then we can get our voting system corrected.

You're shitting me right?
View attachment 426302View attachment 426303

Well, I had a bowel movement this morning and I dont remember seeing you but then again I wasnt paying real close attention.

Well she went to court.

LOL.

The only thing these guys got smoking is their crack pipes. Notice how so many of them are reduced to lame memes and LOL videos!

Well she went to court.

LOL.

Most Americans voted for Biden.

True. But of those that voted, most voted for Biden. Of those that did not vote, there is no reason to assume "most" are Trump supporters.

I said that those that voted for Biden had more votes.

There is no reason to assume that those that did not vote were Biden or Trump supporters. It is very reasonable to assume they didn’t care enough to vote.

So most Americans did not vote for Biden, it is a false statement.

Where is the God Damned Evidence! How many judges have said that the claims are without substance ?HOW MANY?? I think that is was 43 at last count. Many of them are Republicans and some were appointed by Trump. It's over!!
It's on Newsmax all day long. practically every day. I've seen so much of it already, I'm sick of watching it. You must be one of those typical information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, that doesn't report this stuff, and keeps you well-IGNORANT.

If you are FOOL enough to watch those inane stations, you'll never know anything. Looks like that's your problem.

Over ? HA HA. That's how clueless you are. Actually, it's just beginning right now, as the SCOTUS and state legislatures get involved.

FALSE! I AM the same as "most Americans" (who voted for Trump). As for Jan. 20th, you don't know what's going to happen on that day, any more than anybody else.

No, you're not. The majority of the electorate voted for Biden.

You're being fed a steady stream of pseudo-legal horseshit and pipe dreams by people who use you for ad dollars.

You're being played.

Forum List

Back